Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Search Before Posting! - Avoid Making Dup. Topics

Go down

Please Search Before Posting! - Avoid Making Dup. Topics Empty Please Search Before Posting! - Avoid Making Dup. Topics

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-12-08, 05:04

Lately the News and Gossip Section is getting tons of dup topics. We only need one of each topic, so I would like to remind our members of this:

A good rule of thumb when posting a new topic is to take time to do a quick search to see if the topic already exists. Especially when it is a hot topic, like newly released info. Basically I am advising members to do a little research to see if the topic already exists before posting. Dup topics only cause spam and pointless arguements. Please be aware that if a topic is old, it should not be necro-bumped, as this is against the forum rules. Usually I would say make a new topic, but since this is the News and Gossip section, generally there is no need to make a new topic for old news. There are exceptions though.

In summary, please avoid making dup topics and look before posting. If someone does make a dup topic, please do not flame or harass them. Simply report the topic or wait for a mod or admin to come delete it. Flaming or harassing is also against the rules and will be dealt with.

Btw, this goes for other sections as well. Please avoid making dup topics in any section.

Sincerly,

VantageSP, Dueling Network Forum's Moderator
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down