Tarantila's tourney just join...

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Shin Kimimura on 2011-12-18, 09:02

Your forum username: Shin Kimimura
Your DN username: Shin Kimimura
Time Zone: GMT +1

Shin Kimimura


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Tarantila on 2011-12-18, 09:32

Sorry duelists, Ill posted wrong hamachi, try to connect with
avatar
Tarantila


Posts : 90
Birthday : 1988-08-22
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  ! Zero ! on 2011-12-18, 09:33

! Zero !
! Zero !
GMT-5
Team: Aesir Warriors
avatar
! Zero !


Posts : 107
Birthday : 1997-07-08
Join date : 2011-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  master piece on 2011-12-18, 12:08

How can I do join to the tournamet?

master piece


Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Joco on 2011-12-18, 12:34

Just make an aprotitive application form, what Tarantila told in his post.
avatar
Joco


Posts : 216
Join date : 2011-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Biscuit on 2011-12-18, 21:50

Biscuit
Biscuitz
(-6:00 Central)
avatar
Biscuit


Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  inderp on 2011-12-19, 02:30

inderp
inderp
EST
avatar
inderp


Posts : 111
Birthday : 1995-04-04
Join date : 2011-08-11

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Nheil on 2011-12-19, 06:46

Even tough i became a freaking n00b at dueling I take my chance muhahahha (and I wish good luck to you handling the various tourney issues - inactive retards and such:-)

Nheil
Nheil
GMT+1
Team : Team Myself

avatar
Nheil


Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Tarantila on 2011-12-19, 06:53

Sorry once again placing the hamachi...
avatar
Tarantila


Posts : 90
Birthday : 1988-08-22
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Set on 2011-12-19, 07:20

Yo! I haven't played since a while so go easy on meh :p

Set
Set
GMT+1
avatar
Set


Posts : 54
Birthday : 1991-07-04
Join date : 2011-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Dawe96 on 2011-12-19, 09:43

Forum name : Dawe96
Dn name: Dawe96
Timezone: GMT+1
Team: Don't have any
avatar
Dawe96


Posts : 39
Birthday : 1996-02-02
Join date : 2011-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Mizukage on 2011-12-19, 09:57

Your forum username: Mizukage
Your DN username: Mizukage
Time Zone: GMT +8
Team: Aesir Warriors
avatar
Mizukage


Posts : 79
Birthday : 1992-05-30
Join date : 2011-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tournament

Post  Jiijo on 2011-12-19, 17:46

Can I join too? Very Happy

Forum name: Jiijo
DN name: Jiijo
GMT +2

Jiijo


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Tarantila on 2011-12-19, 19:25

- Registration closed -
avatar
Tarantila


Posts : 90
Birthday : 1988-08-22
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  LegendaryFrost on 2011-12-19, 20:08

I post all my duels here:

-Won ! Zero ! 2-0 ggz man.
-Won dfishfan 2-1 ggz man, especially the last one.
-Lost to 95apocalypse 0-2.

Points: 5


Last edited by LegendaryFrost on 2011-12-21, 16:09; edited 3 times in total
avatar
LegendaryFrost


Posts : 211
Birthday : 1994-10-25
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Pedro_ on 2011-12-20, 00:22

Pedro_ 2-0 Lethal Interjection
ggs
avatar
Pedro_


Posts : 30
Birthday : 1996-09-15
Join date : 2011-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  ! Previl on 2011-12-20, 00:33

My team name is '''The dream Team'''

! Previl


Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Metta World Peace on 2011-12-20, 00:33

I lose 0 - 2 yes

My yugioh game is off, my mind is on too many things such as final exams.. which I should be studying for instead of playing this lol
avatar
Metta World Peace


Posts : 816
Birthday : 1995-05-15
Join date : 2011-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Tarantila on 2011-12-20, 04:46

Metta World Peace wrote:I lose 0 - 2 yes

My yugioh game is off, my mind is on too many things such as final exams.. which I should be studying for instead of playing this lol


This is just an excuse. Once you lose, does not mean that it eliminated from the tournament. But if you get out, mess with the rest of his game. I direct that the period of the race to the first round of fall break for vacations and exam.

The personal experience is that no one can learn all day and a half hours you can always spend a little game, but if you think you're so fine, but it screwed up with others.

EDIT: Next time you want to quit, put them before you play ...
I hope not will do, u have enough time, and this is a good training tourney for everybody. I think Ron Artest has never left the game before it had ended Wink
avatar
Tarantila


Posts : 90
Birthday : 1988-08-22
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Tarantila on 2011-12-20, 06:10

1st Game:

dew 2-1 against me GG'z.

Tarantila 2-1 Biscuits GG'z. Not bad deck.

Points: 3


Last edited by Tarantila on 2011-12-21, 17:34; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Tarantila


Posts : 90
Birthday : 1988-08-22
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  dew on 2011-12-20, 06:13

Wazz up ppl heres my results.

vs Tarantila win 2-1

Total points ~ 2
avatar
dew


Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Dragonofthewest on 2011-12-20, 13:32

I beat Mizukage 2-1

Dragonofthewest


Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Thanax42 on 2011-12-20, 13:54

Lost 0-2 against Bodybuildersa gg
avatar
Thanax42


Posts : 122
Birthday : 1988-11-12
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Bodybuildersa on 2011-12-20, 14:13

Bodybuildersa win 2-0 againts thanax42
avatar
Bodybuildersa


Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Saturn on 2011-12-20, 14:48

You haven't really outlined this, or I've missed it, but do we only get to play each person in our group once? Or are we just supposed to play as much as possible to get as many points as we can?
avatar
Saturn


Posts : 1036
Birthday : 1996-02-07
Join date : 2011-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Nelrick on 2011-12-20, 15:23

wondering the same, do we play as much as we can? only once for each? limit to how many?
avatar
Nelrick
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Posts : 454
Birthday : 1996-03-15
Join date : 2011-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  CheyMcFly on 2011-12-20, 15:28

Nebuwah wrote:You haven't really outlined this, or I've missed it, but do we only get to play each person in our group once? Or are we just supposed to play as much as possible to get as many points as we can?
im confused too
avatar
CheyMcFly


Posts : 1363
Birthday : 1993-09-02
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Joco on 2011-12-20, 15:55

U can play 1 matchduel with each opponents.
And u have to play with as many opponents as u can.
avatar
Joco


Posts : 216
Join date : 2011-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  CheyMcFly on 2011-12-20, 15:58

Joco wrote:U can play 1 matchduel with each opponents.
And u have to play with as many opponents as u can.

I have to stay in my group?
avatar
CheyMcFly


Posts : 1363
Birthday : 1993-09-02
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  95apocalypse on 2011-12-20, 16:02

How long do we have to duel these people?
avatar
95apocalypse


Posts : 98
Birthday : 1994-07-02
Join date : 2011-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  CheyMcFly on 2011-12-20, 16:07

You should of specified the rules, this is crazy
avatar
CheyMcFly


Posts : 1363
Birthday : 1993-09-02
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  {EX} TheVoid on 2011-12-20, 17:10

Lost to Nheil 1-2. My losing streak continues.
avatar
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Posts : 2345
Birthday : 1992-02-29
Join date : 2011-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Nheil on 2011-12-20, 17:14

My matches :

vs TheVoid 2-1 - I think balanced duels, none of us owned the other insanely.
vs Ohnuts 2-0 - Had great advantage in first duel, second was closer, I had 600 remaining LP left. Maybe it was a bad matchup for him.
vs Saik 2-0 - Mirror match lols. Side card raped him.

points : 8

CheyMcFly wrote:You should of specified the rules, this is crazy

What exactly crazy in the rules? A 7 year old kid can read i guess. In every group everybody must play vs each other. U think it is so difficult? Nonsense.
If it is stil ltoo hard, think about soccer UEFA Champions League group system, it is exactly the same lols.


Last edited by Nheil on 2011-12-21, 12:25; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Double Posting)
avatar
Nheil


Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  {EX} TheVoid on 2011-12-20, 17:28

Game 3 you wrecked me.

Changing between matches, yes or no?
avatar
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Posts : 2345
Birthday : 1992-02-29
Join date : 2011-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  CheyMcFly on 2011-12-20, 17:31

Nheil wrote:My matches :

vs TheVoid 2-1 - I think balanced duels, none of us owned the other insanely.

CheyMcFly wrote:You should of specified the rules, this is crazy

What exactly crazy in the rules? A 7 year old kid can read i guess. In every group everybody must play vs each other. U think it is so difficult? Nonsense.
If it is stil ltoo hard, think about soccer UEFA Champions League group system, it is exactly the same lols.

1)No need to be a d-bag
2) He didn't specify any rules, unless I'm missing them.
3) I'm not the only one confused
avatar
CheyMcFly


Posts : 1363
Birthday : 1993-09-02
Join date : 2011-10-21

View user profile http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  ! Zero ! on 2011-12-20, 17:44

i win 2-1 vs 95apocalypse gg
avatar
! Zero !


Posts : 107
Birthday : 1997-07-08
Join date : 2011-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Bodybuildersa on 2011-12-20, 20:27

so, if my opponent chickens out like this https://imgur.com/O23f5 .
are we allowed to play our matches in unrated?
avatar
Bodybuildersa


Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Xb-Eazy on 2011-12-20, 20:38

Bodybuildersa wrote:so, if my opponent chickens out like this https://imgur.com/O23f5 .
are we allowed to play our matches in unrated?

wow ill play u in unrated ur not even worth playing in rated get ur rating up
avatar
Xb-Eazy
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Posts : 249
Birthday : 1992-07-02
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Bodybuildersa on 2011-12-20, 20:44

Xb-Eazy wrote:
Bodybuildersa wrote:so, if my opponent chickens out like this https://imgur.com/O23f5 .
are we allowed to play our matches in unrated?

wow ill play u in unrated ur not even worth playing in rated get ur rating up
i dont get it...how am i not worthy of playing you when you re scared of loosing your rating points againts me. I like to call an admin whenver i need to, thats why i stick to the given rules.
avatar
Bodybuildersa


Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Xb-Eazy on 2011-12-20, 20:49

Bodybuildersa wrote:
Xb-Eazy wrote:
Bodybuildersa wrote:so, if my opponent chickens out like this https://imgur.com/O23f5 .
are we allowed to play our matches in unrated?

wow ill play u in unrated ur not even worth playing in rated get ur rating up
i dont get it...how am i not worthy of playing you when you re scared of loosing your rating points againts me. I like to call an admin whenver i need to, thats why i stick to the given rules.

im not going to cheat i think i have played in eough turney and people know me around just play me in unrated
avatar
Xb-Eazy
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Posts : 249
Birthday : 1992-07-02
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Dragonofthewest on 2011-12-20, 21:09

I beat vvv kirikou rung 2-0. He quit g2 after he misunderstood rulings, refused to wait for an admin, and cursed me out. I have plenty of screenshots if you need.

Dragonofthewest


Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Mizukage on 2011-12-20, 23:30

won against vVv Kirikou Rung. he quit after our 1st duel and log out. if you need some screeshots i can show you. so that would mean 2:0

points: 3
avatar
Mizukage


Posts : 79
Birthday : 1992-05-30
Join date : 2011-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Tarantila on 2011-12-21, 01:30

Nebuwah wrote:You haven't really outlined this, or I've missed it, but do we only get to play each person in our group once? Or are we just supposed to play as much as possible to get as many points as we can?

U can play each person per once as the World Cup or the Champions League.

EDIT: For Bodybuildersa and Eazy if u really want can play in Unrated if both side agree that. But sorry ill maked this rule, cuz some players like it, and the call admin button is really useful in some situation.

Hmm Eazy u have one of the biggest mouth in your team so don't be chick, this is only stats.

Dragonofthewest vs Kirikou the best example why need play in rated. Not need screen this is children card game, play for fun, and nice job for u u played the most matches. Congrat.
avatar
Tarantila


Posts : 90
Birthday : 1988-08-22
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Xb-Eazy on 2011-12-21, 02:21

Tarantila wrote:
Nebuwah wrote:You haven't really outlined this, or I've missed it, but do we only get to play each person in our group once? Or are we just supposed to play as much as possible to get as many points as we can?

U can play each person per once as the World Cup or the Champions League.

EDIT: For Bodybuildersa and Eazy if u really want can play in Unrated if both side agree that. But sorry ill maked this rule, cuz some players like it, and the call admin button is really useful in some situation.

Hmm Eazy u have one of the biggest mouth in your team so don't be chick, this is only stats.

Dragonofthewest vs Kirikou the best example why need play in rated. Not need screen this is children card game, play for fun, and nice job for u u played the most matches. Congrat.



can you speak English please I dont understand.. I dont talk trash cause its a game i just like my rating just sayin
avatar
Xb-Eazy
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Posts : 249
Birthday : 1992-07-02
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Tarantila on 2011-12-21, 03:16

Xb-Eazy wrote:
Tarantila wrote:
Nebuwah wrote:You haven't really outlined this, or I've missed it, but do we only get to play each person in our group once? Or are we just supposed to play as much as possible to get as many points as we can?

U can play each person per once as the World Cup or the Champions League.

EDIT: For Bodybuildersa and Eazy if u really want can play in Unrated if both side agree that. But sorry ill maked this rule, cuz some players like it, and the call admin button is really useful in some situation.

Hmm Eazy u have one of the biggest mouth in your team so don't be chick, this is only stats.

Dragonofthewest vs Kirikou the best example why need play in rated. Not need screen this is children card game, play for fun, and nice job for u u played the most matches. Congrat.



can you speak English please I dont understand.. I dont talk trash cause its a game i just like my rating just sayin

Not matter u know what i mean.
avatar
Tarantila


Posts : 90
Birthday : 1988-08-22
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Xb-Eazy on 2011-12-21, 03:17

Tarantila wrote:
Xb-Eazy wrote:
Tarantila wrote:
Nebuwah wrote:You haven't really outlined this, or I've missed it, but do we only get to play each person in our group once? Or are we just supposed to play as much as possible to get as many points as we can?

U can play each person per once as the World Cup or the Champions League.

EDIT: For Bodybuildersa and Eazy if u really want can play in Unrated if both side agree that. But sorry ill maked this rule, cuz some players like it, and the call admin button is really useful in some situation.

Hmm Eazy u have one of the biggest mouth in your team so don't be chick, this is only stats.

Dragonofthewest vs Kirikou the best example why need play in rated. Not need screen this is children card game, play for fun, and nice job for u u played the most matches. Congrat.



can you speak English please I dont understand.. I dont talk trash cause its a game i just like my rating just sayin

Not matter u know what i mean.


so don't be chick, again what.....
avatar
Xb-Eazy
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Posts : 249
Birthday : 1992-07-02
Join date : 2011-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Tarantila on 2011-12-21, 03:42

Look, if both side Agree (u & your opponent) u can play Unrated matches, but the Rated the Official Rule in this tourney.
avatar
Tarantila


Posts : 90
Birthday : 1988-08-22
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  {EX} TheVoid on 2011-12-21, 05:27

Beat Ohnutz 2-1. Close games were close.
avatar
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Posts : 2345
Birthday : 1992-02-29
Join date : 2011-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  BlackwingRa on 2011-12-21, 05:30

Too close, and it was fun too.
avatar
BlackwingRa


Posts : 832
Birthday : 1991-10-02
Join date : 2011-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  {EX} TheVoid on 2011-12-21, 05:47

Lol game 3 was like so much stall while we were both down to almost nothing in life. So fun.
avatar
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Posts : 2345
Birthday : 1992-02-29
Join date : 2011-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tarantila's tourney just join...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum