Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KingWolfy's Biography

3 posters

Go down

KingWolfy's Biography Empty KingWolfy's Biography

Post  KingWolfy2 2011-12-26, 23:54

I've been around YGO and KCVDS for quite some time now. Even though, I still am not at my best for the game. I still have a lot to learn and I don't mind that. Here is a little history of myself:

I started playing KCVDS around four years ago. The game has grown a lot since then and so have I. I am an okay guy that can be strict when necessary, but is understandable to decision making and doing what's just. When it comes to YGO, I am still a novice in some areas, but I do know how to play the game very well.

Figure I could tell me full history, I have nothing to hide.

Where to start? Well, my name is KingWolfy as it says. I've had a few names Hiruma Yoichi, TheDarkGuardian, Skyhawk, Admin{XIII}, Kururugi Suzaku, KingTala, TheJuggernaut(Most Recent), and ofc, this one KingWolfy.

I've been with KCVDS for about 4 or 5 years. (Long time, I know right.. I have no life Laughing) I started off as a major, major noob, 60 card decks, not listening, being uber-stubborn, and just bad all around.

I started off, trying to "take over" the late, Duel Kings Academy, that in the end fail so hard. However, it wasn't long after that I created my own academy called, Darkness Kings Academy. It became one of the Top 5 Academies around at the time.

Once that era ended, I created a team 2 years later called, Demolition X. It had some of your now-pros in their noob days. During its first years, it also became a Top 5 Team, but its soon started to fall and the era of that team finally ended.

For a bit of time, I held a judge position with KCTAU, but that ended due to inactivity via viruses.

Now, I am currently still improving my game and learning the rules to become a future Rulings Guru. I've learned that simple reading can change so much. As well, as improving my game, I now lead a new team that I created called A Posse Ad Esse, or AE for short; its Latin for "possibility into actuality", which should speak for itself. Also, being the current Slifer Red Leader of Duel Academy.

Aside from that, my reputation, stubbornness, activity, and dedication to a project have landed me here. I'm here to help as best I can to make this place a success.

Remember to play hard and think harder. Let it Rip!

(There's actually a lot more, but if I were to keep going, I'd have you reading for hours. Just more stuff about positions with academies and other teams and forums... Blah blah blah)

Want to know more? Just ask me, I suppose.
KingWolfy2
KingWolfy2

Birthday : 1992-09-13

http://tapae.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

KingWolfy's Biography Empty Re: KingWolfy's Biography

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-12-27, 00:20

Well, first question, I suppose...
Who is that female in your avatar and signature?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  KingWolfy2 2011-12-27, 00:22

Lucy from Fairy Tail.... Made it myself. ^.^
KingWolfy2
KingWolfy2

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticus Rhodes 2011-12-29, 17:58

Haven't seen you in quite some time.
Atticus Rhodes
Atticus Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  KingWolfy2 2011-12-29, 19:23

Heh, sup cousin? Miss me? Lol... I'll PM you.
KingWolfy2
KingWolfy2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down