Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My biography

3 posters

Go down

My biography Empty My biography

Post  MrChillmatic 2011-12-27, 03:39

I've realised I didn't introduce myself yet.

Anyway, I'm Yacine, 21 yo (22 next month) & I'm from Algeria, North Africa (Our flag's missing btw Laughing Laughing ). I'm 181 cm [between 5'11 & 6'0] & 80 kgs (176 lbs). While I've been pretty much neglecting my studies, I have a degree in Web studies. I'm currently NEET ( Laughing ), but I plan to get a higher degree and/or major in something else, and if I can create an entreprise myself or with my friends Razz I'm also fluent in Arabic, English & French, & can understand some spanish even though I don't speak/write it that good.

As some of you must have noticed, I like Hip-Hop (my username is a play on 'Illmatic', my fav HH album, done by my fav MC, Nas). Some of my other interests include sports (Basketball & Soccer especially), watching anime & retro-gaming. I also like working out / lifting weights, even though I haven't been consistent in quite a bit.

What made me love the game is the anime. I remember watching it for the 1st time in 2000 or 2001 & being hooked. It was the 'Duelist Kingdom' arc & I was instantly hooked since it was so different (It reminded me of Pokemon, & I was a huge Pokemon fan. But who wasn't ? Razz ). I then knew there was an actual card game & video games.

My 1st real experience with the card game came from the game Forbidden Memories on the PS1, which despite having a lot of flaws & being severly outdated, got me hooked up & addicted to it. Then came the other games like DoR, the WC series...

I haven't been following the game since the 1st season of the GX era & I only came back this year, so I was a little bit left behind as I knew nothing about the new archetypes & how to synchro... I have been playing some of the older games meanwhile. It was until this summer that I learned about this site's existence & read about what changed in the game & adapted myself.

Due to a lot of reasons, I don't play IRL card game even though I have an old deck with very old cards Laughing . That doesn't bother me as I can play here against players from all around the world.

Lastly, thanks to the members here & all those who maje DN a succesful application/website. And lastly, I wish DN a brighter future & more success.
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

My biography Empty Re: My biography

Post  CheyMcFly 2011-12-27, 03:56

Hi welcome to DN
I hope you have great success too :p
You will get used to Synchro and XYZ
it is pretty simple Smile I got used to it uickly
CheyMcFly
CheyMcFly

Birthday : 1993-09-02

http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MrChillmatic 2011-12-27, 04:05

CheyMcFly wrote:Hi welcome to DN
I hope you have great success too :p
You will get used to Synchro and XYZ
it is pretty simple Smile I got used to it uickly

Thanks, but fortunately, I've gotten used to it months ago Razz
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  KingWolfy2 2011-12-27, 04:11

Nice bio!, its amazing to see how far DN stretches across the world in such a short time of being open. Hope to see you around DN sometime.
KingWolfy2
KingWolfy2

Birthday : 1992-09-13

http://tapae.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down