Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban this guy please

3 posters

Go down

Ban this guy please Empty Ban this guy please

Post  RagnarokChu 2012-01-09, 08:38

When this guy started to lose, he went AFK/Constantly cheating looking at his deck and then when we played a little he went back to doing it after I called admin/cancel it. I DCed during the duel because it lasted so long.

Also kept telling me to shut-up and stuff like sangan gets his effect even with TK, and I have to tribute him to negate it.

Please ban this scum of DN.

Ban this guy please BHl61
Ban this guy please 3ICMI
Ban this guy please PlAPH

RagnarokChu

Back to top Go down

Ban this guy please Empty Re: Ban this guy please

Post  plsgiveme500k 2012-01-09, 09:00

He is a troll in DN, tracked him ....
https://imgur.com/rzr6X

Refuse to pay life point when solemn warning is negated, when opponent summon trish, he act afk there...
Just don't duel with him next time...
plsgiveme500k
plsgiveme500k

Birthday : 1994-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon Cross 2012-01-09, 09:15

I must say, why make a thread about it? As a member, I can't do anything about this, only staff can. And because they are the only ones that can do something about it, why not just PM one of them on Dueling Network or Private Message a Staff Member here?

Another thing is that people aren't banned off Dueling Network forever for something like this, there is a system for how long it'll be.

Well, that is just my thoughts, but I'm not sure if I should even be posting here since none of this is my business.
Neon Cross
Neon Cross

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum