Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harassment: Prevalent in even our own Admins?

+2
Metta World Peace
Rawrz0r
6 posters

Go down

Harassment: Prevalent in even our own Admins?  Empty Harassment: Prevalent in even our own Admins?

Post  Rawrz0r 2012-01-09, 20:06

Ladies and gentleman, what do you call it when a person abuses his power in order to cheat and oppress? You can that person a tyrant. And ExtremilyNoOB is everything that that definition ensues.

NOTE: I am only posting this in the General Support section for 2 reasons.

1: This case should be public. If I were to deal with Admins, that would simply be a hierarchy that would only be fair for the admins to comment.

2: Currently, I am still not banned.

This afternoon I entered a duel with my Chain Burn deck, though maybe not being the most honorable of decks, this was D.N. legal. I started off simply, burning him for 1100 points of damage. It is my turn, and I set my cards up, attempting to burn him the next turn. He says, "U fail, with ur burn deck," attempting to flame me. I taunt him with "You're mad. Why umad?" As soon as we get into the M1, he summons his monster and attempts to attack me. I did not have enough time to react. I said "wait", for I had not activated yet. He called me a Chain Burn noob and told me to shut up. I am a little bit aggravated at this point, and tell him 'bitch !@#$ you'. I realize that the consequence of this action is a little harsh, but 1. he was in one of his admin accounts, and 2. he began to harass me to begin with in this duel. He then attempts to screenshot my sentence in an attempt to ban me.

Now, not only does HE begin to harass me to begin with, he continues on to cheat in the game. He continually harasses me after he takes the screenshot. As of 3:58 Pacific Time on 1/9/11 I am not banned yet, but perhaps soon after he abuses his power further.

Proofs:
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/688/jxpwt.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/26/cheaterc.png/
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/542/cheateradmin.png/

Last note:
NoOB's continuous attempts to harass his fellow player and dishonorably win by cheating and attempting to ban the other player make the Admins of Dueling Network look like contemptuous, unfair cheaters. I seek no revenge, or any sort of harm done to him. I hope for not simply the sake of myself, but for those affected by unfair treatment, even on websites designated for fair, honest fun like Dueling Network be rid of people like NoOB. After all, tyrants are no fun, defeating the purpose of the Network to begin with.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Rawrz0r
Rawrz0r
Rawrz0r

Back to top Go down

Harassment: Prevalent in even our own Admins?  Empty Re: Harassment: Prevalent in even our own Admins?

Post  Rawrz0r 2012-01-09, 20:08

*not in, in the second paragraph, after my second point.
Rawrz0r
Rawrz0r

Back to top Go down

Harassment: Prevalent in even our own Admins?  Empty Re: Harassment: Prevalent in even our own Admins?

Post  Metta World Peace 2012-01-09, 20:14

I see no harassment or cheating. It actually seems that YOU started the fighting with him... Stupid thread, let's see how long before this is locked.
Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace

Birthday : 1995-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrz0r 2012-01-09, 20:15

He started calling me a failure, then proceeds to cheat later on in the Duel. Fair?
Rawrz0r
Rawrz0r

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliwood 2012-01-09, 20:27

Yes, because saying "u mad?" is clearly a sign of you trying to stop or prevent a fight and have a fair duel. I'm sure cursing him out helped as well.
Eliwood
Eliwood

Birthday : 1992-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrz0r 2012-01-09, 20:32

I'm also sure that him calling me a noob to begin with was barely justified.
Rawrz0r
Rawrz0r

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliwood 2012-01-09, 20:37

I'm also sure that you shouldn't care too much about what other people say, especially over a game.
Eliwood
Eliwood

Birthday : 1992-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Miror B. 2012-01-09, 20:44

Why is the 1st screencap from EXtremelyNoOB's point of view? Idgi

And you were the one that decided to call him a b*tch.

Last edited by Miror B. on 2012-01-09, 20:45; edited 1 time in total
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrz0r 2012-01-09, 20:44

So then why did he harass me to begin with?
Rawrz0r
Rawrz0r

Back to top Go down

Post  Neonian 2012-01-10, 19:47

Let's not get our panties in a bunch here.

Obviously, an admin being rude to a player is not acceptable, and I will deal with that separately. However, a player being rude to you does not give you a special golden ticket that allows you to break rules in response.

When you're playing an annoying deck like chain burn (or any "single player" deck), you can expect a lot of people to respond negatively to it, and of course they will be punished if they go over the top, but taunting them and swearing at them because "they started it" is just as bad.

Currently your account has been warned for what was said, and again, I will deal with the admin situation seperately, so I will consider this fight, for all intents and purposes, as a tie.
Neonian
Neonian

Birthday : 1992-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2012-01-10, 20:05

Just because he started this whole mess doesn't mean he's the only one responsible
You're also in the wrong for swearing at him

Last thing, there are no harassment in the chat logs; but that doesn't mean the admin's attitude is right.
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrz0r 2012-01-10, 23:42

I apologize on my behalf entirely for any harassment, and it will not occur again while use of D.N.

Thank you,
Rawrz.
Rawrz0r
Rawrz0r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down