Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Ridiculous Thing Somebody Has Said To You On Duel Network

+104
Brutality
draco595
PerseusStoned
TankDragon
JOEY WHEELUH
DuelKing
95apocalypse
$Money$
gruntlord6
Cheren
-Innocence-
Cyrilla
Fiercespeed
Pokemonking3000
Lyner60
Exiled
ccharlie999
DarkRiku
JackieFoxDude
Kshroom
Nick100895
nimmons
T3RCX
Sonny Moore
EXODIAKAIBAFTW
Kamakazii
BobaFett2
Pkmn337
Phraxure
Farls_Barkley
TeamHOExD
Jojos091
The_Muteki
MysteriousDuelist
Szadek
LittleEagle
sagax06
xXkillitwiththefireXx
R4GEKILL
Kiega000
Heimdall
Key
Harper7000
Menace13
Cosmic_Fate
Monox D. I-Fly
intothalight
MrJokster
KidBlackWing
celestialPilot
Phoenix Wright
shonenhikada
ProGman
DiscordII
itsjustjosh
Galkin
CrimsonCalamity
HarvesterOfSorrow
C/a/boose
Yo guyz
just_a_null
someone_else
dabestgamer
MaiValentine93
CheyMcFly
Karakuri911
gsaddfff
Neon Cross
MrChillmatic
Optimus96
Metta World Peace
MK_ultra
AhhGoodTimes
synyster
Lyoko15
Nelrick
Dimensional Alchemist
KinRyuTen
DefiniteOtaku
tester12342
Twilight Sparkle
.:HadoukenBlue:.
Drago Arcaus
enmanuel7
[EP] Irate
[S]tarstrike
xxshadowsxx
plsgiveme500k
Solraiser
deulduel
Miror B.
dest
Master Jordan
Gundamzord
Saturn
Shooting Quasar Dragon
storyteller
D-Shinkirou
AsherpotterCOPY
Tsunayoshi
kangtuji
Minako
TamACOPY
Adept VantageSP
108 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Most Ridiculous Thing Somebody Has Said To You On Duel Network - Page 7 Empty Re: Most Ridiculous Thing Somebody Has Said To You On Duel Network

Post  Farls_Barkley 2012-02-26, 11:48

Another exciting tale in Farls_Barkley's Adventures in Administration!!!!

Most Ridiculous Thing Somebody Has Said To You On Duel Network - Page 7 0Yxqr

Farls_Barkley
Farls_Barkley

Back to top Go down

Most Ridiculous Thing Somebody Has Said To You On Duel Network - Page 7 Empty Re: Most Ridiculous Thing Somebody Has Said To You On Duel Network

Post  PerseusStoned 2012-02-26, 14:47

TankDragon wrote:He has a F/D Emissary of the afterlife, and I attack and destroy it. We both look through our decks and pull out our last exodia piece.

At the same time: EXODIA! I WIN!

We both just stared at each other, everyone around us cracked up laughing, and we called it a draw.

Epic draw is epic.

PerseusStoned

Back to top Go down

Post  draco595 2012-02-26, 15:01

Thanks to this guy my respect for dark world players has droped even more

draco595: you cant
kukerson: yes i can
kukerson: read the rulling
draco595: morphing jar was never fliped up
kukerson: is by effec of other monster i can
kukerson: I can wait go and read the rulling
draco595: I could just call a admin
kukerson: IS not sent Is destroy
kukerson: yes you can
kukerson: destroy all other monsters on the field.
draco595 has called an admin
draco595: well do take a long time I suppose...
kukerson: yes
kukerson: read the rulling is better
draco595: a monster destroyed by a card effect is not fliped but if it was destroyed by battle it is
kukerson: whrn you destroy my set obiusly is flip
kukerson: but if yopu sent , of course not
draco595: if a monster is destroyed by a effect it is NOT flipped face up
kukerson: YEp is flip
draco595: if it was destroyed by battle it but not by a effect
kukerson: lol
kukerson: kk wait the gm
draco595: gm?
kukerson: is destroy = flip by effec or batke
draco595: no its not its flipped up during damage calculation but if it is destroyed by a effect it never goes into damage calculation
draco595: thuse it is not flipped face up
kukerson: wait the admin
Goddess: ?
draco595: Goddess ok if morphing jar is destroyed by thunder end dragons effect will morphing jar's effect activate?
kukerson: yes coz you destroy not sent
Goddess: if it was destroyed facedown by thunder end's eff then no
kukerson: Or something
kukerson: :S
Goddess: that has nothing to do with it
Goddess: if a flip effect monster is destroyed facedown
Goddess: it will not get its eff
Goddess: period
Goddess: shuffle deck
draco595
draco595

Back to top Go down

Post  Brutality 2012-02-26, 17:52

"If you don't do a match then I'll quit"
"You only won because I misplayed with Tengu"
Brutality
Brutality

Birthday : 1998-10-23

https://www.youtube.com/user/Gibbus43

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2012-02-26, 19:30

In a friend's duel. Opponent activates creature swap, and my friend chains BoM.

"You can't do that. It's not a Quickplay."
storyteller
storyteller

Birthday : 1991-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  thehostplayer 2012-02-26, 19:37

Farls_Barkley wrote:Another exciting tale in Farls_Barkley's Adventures in Administration!!!!

Most Ridiculous Thing Somebody Has Said To You On Duel Network - Page 7 0Yxqr

Brilliant.

Smh.
thehostplayer
thehostplayer

Birthday : 1990-12-04

http://thehostplayer.jimdo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Galkin 2012-02-26, 20:58

Apparently, you can skip your own draw phase and proceed straight to the main phase, activate malefic world, and return to your draw phase: [The following is paraphrased]

Opponent: *Activates Malefic World* Malefic World eff. *Searches deck*
Me: ?
Opponent: Eff
Me: But its not your draw phase!
Opponent: Yes it is. Malefic World eff.
Me: It can't be. To activate malefic world you need to enter your main phase, hence your draw phase had to pass. You have to wait a turn.
Opponent: Yes I can, I didn't draw. Malefic World eff, I choose 3 malefics you pick 1.
Me: But you can't!
Opponent: yes read the rulings man.
Me: You think I would be using *insert complicated deck here* if I didn't? [That was a fail argument of mine]
Opponent: No. Choose.
Me: ...

Eventually, I decided I was about to lose anyways and that I wasn't about to waste my time telling him to call an admin and argue with him. So I let it go, chose red-eyes, then 10 seconds later he quits...

Galkin

Back to top Go down

Post  CheyMcFly 2012-02-26, 21:09

Galkin wrote:Apparently, you can skip your own draw phase and proceed straight to the main phase, activate malefic world, and return to your draw phase: [The following is paraphrased]

Me: It can't be. To activate malefic world you need to enter your main phase, hence your draw phase had to pass. You have to wait a turn.
Opponent: Yes I can, I didn't draw. Malefic World eff, I choose 3 malefics you pick 1.
Me: You think I would be using *insert complicated deck here* if I didn't? [That was a fail argument of mine]

Eventually, I decided I was about to lose anyways and that I wasn't about to waste my time telling him to call an admin and argue with him. So I let it go, chose red-eyes, then 10 seconds later he quits...
I don't ubderstand what the problem was
CheyMcFly
CheyMcFly

Birthday : 1993-09-02

http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Crosswinds 2012-02-26, 21:18

CheyMcFly wrote:
Galkin wrote:Apparently, you can skip your own draw phase and proceed straight to the main phase, activate malefic world, and return to your draw phase: [The following is paraphrased]

I don't ubderstand what the problem was

He used Malefic World's effect in the same turn he activated it. Malefic World's effect activates during the draw phase. Hence, he essentially thought he could skip his draw, go to the main phase to activate Malefic World, THEN head back 2 phases to the draw phase to use his malefic World.
Crosswinds
Crosswinds

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2012-02-27, 18:40

https://imgur.com/JcbDP

Nothing can say more... I have witnesses
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-27, 18:48

yea...i witnessed you not explain why he was wrong and just quit...and now your on here bitching...
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2012-02-27, 19:37

^ Either you are trolling and cann't read english, its already explained in the screenshot

Anyway, another ridicilous screenshot :
https://imgur.com/TkbMe <--- notice the answer Laughing

https://imgur.com/aM2E7
https://imgur.com/IrFmM

kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2012-02-27, 19:50

Tuji, I personally am sick of you screenshotting new players, whom don't know rulings, then coming on here and making fun of then. We were all new players at one point.
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Birthday : 1992-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post  dest 2012-02-27, 19:57

having fun reading users garbage part 3423547324:
I'll report DN!!!!!
Spoiler:
I wonder how I was able to sound so serious all the time I nearly dropped of the chair here^^
dest
dest
Boneash
Boneash

Birthday : 1987-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2012-02-27, 20:01

{EX} TheVoid wrote:Tuji, I personally am sick of you screenshotting new players, whom don't know rulings, then coming on here and making fun of then. We were all new players at one point.

Funny thing, my screenshot wasn't about new players
and the last one is not even about ruling at all, (I bet you didn't even bother to click them)

Besides, I was forbid to keep posting the same repetitive stuff about people not knowing the rules of the game. This topic is NOT for that.
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  Szadek 2012-02-27, 20:33

dest wrote:having fun reading users garbage part 3423547324:
I'll report DN!!!!!
Spoiler:
I wonder how I was able to sound so serious all the time I nearly dropped of the chair here^^
This made my day
Szadek
Szadek

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-27, 21:19

you said it once, he responded obviously still confused, because to be honest your hard to understand, and rather than explaining it again like a real person would do, you laughed at him, then posted it here in a mocking fashion
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  nimmons 2012-02-28, 11:30

S.S.A. wrote:you said it once, he responded obviously still confused, because to be honest your hard to understand, and rather than explaining it again like a real person would do, you laughed at him, then posted it here in a mocking fashion

I agree. What he is doing is kinda stupid. No one that plays yugi can truefully say that they have never got a card ruleing wrong or misunderstood a card. Happens to the best of us.
nimmons
nimmons

Back to top Go down

Post  CheyMcFly 2012-02-28, 11:49

kangtuji wrote:https://imgur.com/JcbDP

What was said after that?
You actually did try to explain in this one, but how is this ridiculous o.O
CheyMcFly
CheyMcFly

Back to top Go down

Post  nimmons 2012-02-28, 11:56

I was playing my GK stun deck against glad beasts and he was trying to tell me that my T-king couldn't negate him special summoning after him tagging out.
nimmons
nimmons

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-28, 11:59

CheyMcFly wrote:

nothing...kang quit after, so i dont even count it as trying to explain
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  thehostplayer 2012-02-28, 12:01

nimmons wrote: I was playing my GK stun deck against glad beasts and he was trying to tell me that my T-king couldn't negate him special summoning after him tagging out.

I hate the TKRO rulings - so stupidly confusing.
thehostplayer
thehostplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  nimmons 2012-02-28, 12:04

thehostplayer wrote:
nimmons wrote: I was playing my GK stun deck against glad beasts and he was trying to tell me that my T-king couldn't negate him special summoning after him tagging out.

The really are. I think he was trying to use some OCG ruleing off of the wiki that said you can't use him to negate a summon involved in a chain or something to that effect. It wasn't really anyone doing anything stupid but it was just really confuseing lol.
nimmons
nimmons

Back to top Go down

Post  thehostplayer 2012-02-28, 12:13

nimmons wrote:
thehostplayer wrote:

The really are. I think he was trying to use some OCG ruleing off of the wiki that said you can't use him to negate a summon involved in a chain or something to that effect. It wasn't really anyone doing anything stupid but it was just really confuseing lol.

Yeah, I don't even know for sure, what the rulings are.

I'm guessing it can't negate Special Summons caused by an effect or another card, but it can negate SS like XYZ/Synchros etc.
thehostplayer
thehostplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  nimmons 2012-02-28, 12:14

thehostplayer wrote:
nimmons wrote:
thehostplayer wrote:

Yeah, I don't even know for sure, what the rulings are.

I'm guessing it can't negate Special Summons caused by an effect or another card, but it can negate SS like XYZ/Synchros etc.

Yeah but then if you go by that it can't negate things summoned by monster reborn, which I have been told a time or two that it can. I have no clue to tell the truth lol.
nimmons
nimmons

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-28, 12:26

95% suer tkro cant touch mr
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  thehostplayer 2012-02-28, 12:28

I don't even know the rulings. I honestly don't.
thehostplayer
thehostplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  dest 2012-02-28, 12:56

tkro can't negate summons that use the chain somehow. tkro can negate any summon that doesn't use the chain. It's as simple as that...
dest
dest
Boneash
Boneash

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago Arcaus 2012-02-28, 14:26

I laughed the moment I read this... because the opponent was correct XD
Drago Arcaus
Drago Arcaus

Back to top Go down

Post  CheyMcFly 2012-02-28, 14:27

S.S.A. wrote:
CheyMcFly wrote:

nothing...kang quit after, so i dont even count it as trying to explain

what a great person
CheyMcFly
CheyMcFly

Back to top Go down

Post  nimmons 2012-02-28, 15:04

Drago Arcaus wrote:

I laughed the moment I read this... because the opponent was correct XD

I don't guess you know where a ruleing is for this would you? It does not make sense to me why it couldn't.
nimmons
nimmons

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-28, 15:10

the tag out is used by the eff of the gb, so it tkro cant touch it
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  nimmons 2012-02-28, 15:20

S.S.A. wrote:the tag out is used by the eff of the gb, so it tkro cant touch it

Still makes no sense... A monster is being summoned and you are negateing it. A chain wouldn't start till the GB being summoned hits the field and it's eff goes off (which it would never hit the field if you t-kinged it) and as was posted a second ago:

dest wrote:tkro can't negate summons that use the chain somehow. tkro can negate any summon that doesn't use the chain. It's as simple as that...

nimmons
nimmons

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-28, 15:29

the tag out would use the chain
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  dest 2012-02-28, 15:36

glad beast triggers -> returns to the deck as a cost -> summons other glad beast -> trigger effect resolved
new chain -> summoned beast activates its effect

only chains are involved. And as a side note, summons that are negatable by tkro can only happen in the main phase...
dest
dest
Boneash
Boneash

Back to top Go down

Post  dabestgamer 2012-02-28, 17:30

nimmons wrote:

Still makes no sense... A monster is being summoned and you are negateing it. A chain wouldn't start till the GB being summoned hits the field and it's eff goes off (which it would never hit the field if you t-kinged it) and as was posted a second ago:

dest wrote:tkro can't negate summons that use the chain somehow. tkro can negate any summon that doesn't use the chain. It's as simple as that...

Negating a Summon means hitting the monster before it gets to the field. If an effect is used, the time at which you would negate a Summon is during resolution of said effect.

However, you cannot interrupt resolution by activating new cards. By the time the effect finishes resolving, the monster is already on the field. You cannot negate a Summon that is already successful since it is already on the field, making the activation of your Summon-negating effect illegal.

"Too long; didn't read" Version: You can never negate the Summon of a monster by an effect. You MUST negate the effect Summoning the monster.
dabestgamer
dabestgamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago Arcaus 2012-02-28, 19:34

This TKRO stuffs come up in here multiple times...

How long till the next time. Taking all bets
Drago Arcaus
Drago Arcaus

Back to top Go down

Post  thehostplayer 2012-02-28, 19:39

dabestgamer wrote:
nimmons wrote:

Negating a Summon means hitting the monster before it gets to the field. If an effect is used, the time at which you would negate a Summon is during resolution of said effect.

However, you cannot interrupt resolution by activating new cards. By the time the effect finishes resolving, the monster is already on the field. You cannot negate a Summon that is already successful since it is already on the field, making the activation of your Summon-negating effect illegal.

"Too long; didn't read" Version: You can never negate the Summon of a monster by an effect. You MUST negate the effect Summoning the monster.

Thanks for simplifying this.

Also, I had someone tell me I couldn't SS Glow up Bulb by milling the card. Nonsense.
thehostplayer
thehostplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  nimmons 2012-02-28, 19:45

dabestgamer wrote:
nimmons wrote:

I am going to second that thanks. I really didn't know the ruleing on that haha =P *Feels like a noob*
nimmons
nimmons

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2012-02-28, 20:22

Jesus... how did this thread turned into about player didn't knew the rule ?
This thread isn't for that

Also for self note, This is why I prefer to post complete screenshot instead only just one, people trying to make me looks bad, even I already did explaining, I knew I shouldn't have post one screenshot only, which I misses the part I giving the explanation before the screenshot... oh whatever, no point cries over spilled milk)

Back to most ridicilious thing : https://imgur.com/CEkK5
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-28, 22:47

...not peverted...or funny
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-28, 22:54

... but innapropriate
Cheren
Cheren

Birthday : 1999-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-28, 23:44

I'm sure everyone is familiar with "Good luck and have fun". Well, there was this one person who replied with "I will not have fun". I was in a good mood, so all I said was "more fun for me". At the end of the game, I don't remember if he won or if I did, but before they left they said "I refuse to have fun!" Gave me a good laugh for the day.
DuelKing
DuelKing

Birthday : 1997-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7