Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How we met our loved ones

+17
AOS279
Sexy Candy Panda
Key
Kikyo Maaka
ChaosHaze
Smokay
Zero2Hero
Darkfireness
Roxzen
Hexadecimal
nelynel12
Gorz
Phoenix Wright
Johnny Raptor
Yami-Malik
Shuno of the Fallen
G-Mac
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How we met our loved ones - Page 2 Empty Re: How we met our loved ones

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-05, 13:02

Darkfireness wrote:sorry about that, I am just touchy feely on that subject matter

Kk no problem also forgive me if i didnt explain myself correctly Neutral
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Birthday : 1995-05-30

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokay 2011-07-05, 13:05

as far as virginity/sex goes, heres my thoughts
BTW this is a yugioh player =P
Smokay
Smokay

Birthday : 1997-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-05, 13:10

Black Duelist wrote:as far as virginity/sex goes, heres my thoughts
BTW this is a yugioh player =P

I thought we finish talking about this.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Smokay 2011-07-05, 14:08

we did now.
Smokay
Smokay

Birthday : 1997-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosHaze 2011-07-05, 17:11

Eh, my love, kind of a tough subject, sort of went through a lot of what people would call "love" incidents, and situations ended up ripping me away from it all. Besides all of the crap, I'd say it was a good time to have with them, to be honest, I don't really think love's found me yet, ya know? But however life isn't about pessimism, it's about optimism so I'm pretty much on the optimist side of it all, hopefully I'll find love again. But here's a story for you, involving a girl who I thought was my true love.

It was about 4 years ago, I was pretty much on the opposite side of the world, unpopular, unhappy, and antisocial, then came along this girl named Sara, ended up that she'd be the first to really talk to me about anything. So every day after that we'd meet outside and just talk, but she asked me out and I ended up saying yes, turns out only a year after that, she met someone else and ended up leaving me, tragic no? So I ended up going to how I was before, so now I'm just like how I was then.

That puts an end to that, sorry it wasn't some heartfelt story or something optimistic, well, that's that.
ChaosHaze
ChaosHaze

Birthday : 1992-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-05, 17:14

ChaosHaze wrote:Eh, my love, kind of a tough subject, sort of went through a lot of what people would call "love" incidents, and situations ended up ripping me away from it all. Besides all of the crap, I'd say it was a good time to have with them, to be honest, I don't really think love's found me yet, ya know? But however life isn't about pessimism, it's about optimism so I'm pretty much on the optimist side of it all, hopefully I'll find love again. But here's a story for you, involving a girl who I thought was my true love.

It was about 4 years ago, I was pretty much on the opposite side of the world, unpopular, unhappy, and antisocial, then came along this girl named Sara, ended up that she'd be the first to really talk to me about anything. So every day after that we'd meet outside and just talk, but she asked me out and I ended up saying yes, turns out only a year after that, she met someone else and ended up leaving me, tragic no? So I ended up going to how I was before, so now I'm just like how I was then.

That puts an end to that, sorry it wasn't some heartfelt story or something optimistic, well, that's that.

Wow that is hard to deal...but as u said life is about being optimistic and i believe in that and i also believe that u will find someone soon, believe me, life surprises us in many ways and it can be unpredictable most of the time. Keep ur head high up and nvm about what happened before, use the experience u have for the next relationship.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosHaze 2011-07-05, 17:26

Yami-Malik wrote:Wow that is hard to deal...but as u said life is about being optimistic and i believe in that and i also believe that u will find someone soon, believe me, life surprises us in many ways and it can be unpredictable most of the time. Keep ur head high up and nvm about what happened before, use the experience u have for the next relationship.

Thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to follow it without any difficulty.
ChaosHaze
ChaosHaze

Back to top Go down

Post  Kikyo Maaka 2011-07-05, 17:46

Hexadecimal wrote:
Darkfireness wrote:Sadly I haven't actually found anyone yet that I can call my own. I am waiting for someone who won't judge me because I have been so wrongly misjudged before. People tend to look at the outside of me instead of what's on the inside. I do admit, I am not the brightest crayon in the box nor am I the prettiest rose in the garden, but I do like to believe that someone out there is just waiting for me to come by. It's kinda hard considering I just moved and I am going to a brand new school, but I guess I am willing to take that extra step just to find someone who wants to be with me. I am willing to wait though, though I am kinda sick and tired of waiting. I am scared to step forward and do something because last year at my other school I got into a fight with one of my friends because...well I liked her boyfriend. I stood up for myself and said something and it went to shit. So I am probably just going to keep my mouth shut and just let stuff happen, because when I did open my mouth, I sadly destroyed a friendship, along with making the guy talk to me less than he usually did. It's not that I fear love, I fear rejection.

...your 15... i know that love is universal but your 15.

Find out who you really are before you try to share yourself with someone else.
You heard of the concept of starting them early? Jokes aside, 15 is quite young and I wouldn't sweat it really.

Besides, most 15 year olds are in the process of figuring out who they are and/or what they aspire to be in life. I'd say this should be one of the last things on your mind.
Kikyo Maaka
Kikyo Maaka

Birthday : 1993-03-09

http://ameblo.jp/kikyo-maaka/

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2011-07-05, 17:58

How we met our loved ones - Page 2 Tumblr_lfpvs5q4rF1qcszy4-1
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuno of the Fallen 2011-07-05, 18:36

You guys are polluting the eyes of a 14 year old! (Meh)
Shuno of the Fallen
Shuno of the Fallen

Birthday : 1990-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-05, 22:47

Annnnnd my relationship's already busting. We've hit a block, and now she barely talks to me. If it's by texting, she excuses it as never catching the message or sleeping (which seems to happen a little too often IMO). Now comes the part I always fear.. That point wher it seems your relationship is on the brink of ending but you don't know for sure because your mind's racing... *Sigh* .. =(
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Birthday : 1992-09-30

http://www.fanfiction.net/~TheRaptorJohnny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy Candy Panda 2011-07-05, 23:05

ugh... man.. i sure thought she was the "One" but i had to leave her for a reason out of my control yet we where about to be gf and bf but it never got to happen because of that :'( my God....what a mistake i did i tell you if i could turn back time again i would of bought a bit more time now look , im a uncontrollable sex addict because i missed my shot so every night i get some but its never a happy ending knowing that even if its a different girl every night its just not close to "Her"
Sexy Candy Panda
Sexy Candy Panda

Birthday : 1990-02-27

http://dueling network.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nelynel12 2011-07-05, 23:17

Imma be honest. Now I am not trying to sound concited or cocky or w,e, But this is true. When my ex cheated on me after a year of being my girlfriend. I loved her I did everything for her. I was hurt bad. I was always a nice guy I was always a guy who doesn't just "hit it and quit it". But when that happened my whole mind set change completely. My friend told me to live by the three F's. Find, F*ck, Forget. I still live by that to this day. I wish I can find a girl that will change that. But alas all girls are the same. I am not saying I do not respect women. Because I do. The only ones that deserve respect like my little sister and my homegirl. It is the mind set I have. Hurt them before I get hurt. Believe or not woman always call guy assholes. But it usually a woman that makes him like that.
nelynel12
nelynel12

Birthday : 1991-09-17

https://www.youtube.com/user/YourDuelingNetwork?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-06, 00:45

nelynel12 wrote:Imma be honest. Now I am not trying to sound concited or cocky or w,e, But this is true. When my ex cheated on me after a year of being my girlfriend. I loved her I did everything for her. I was hurt bad. I was always a nice guy I was always a guy who doesn't just "hit it and quit it". But when that happened my whole mind set change completely. My friend told me to live by the three F's. Find, F*ck, Forget. I still live by that to this day. I wish I can find a girl that will change that. But alas all girls are the same. I am not saying I do not respect women. Because I do. The only ones that deserve respect like my little sister and my homegirl. It is the mind set I have. Hurt them before I get hurt. Believe or not woman always call guy assholes. But it usually a woman that makes him like that.

Hhm....thats indeed sort of true. But u also gotta know that there are some assholish guys that treat their gfs like less than crap, ive seen that many times with my friends and i hate it.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy Candy Panda 2011-07-06, 01:10

nelynel12 wrote:Imma be honest. Now I am not trying to sound concited or cocky or w,e, But this is true. When my ex cheated on me after a year of being my girlfriend. I loved her I did everything for her. I was hurt bad. I was always a nice guy I was always a guy who doesn't just "hit it and quit it". But when that happened my whole mind set change completely. My friend told me to live by the three F's. Find, F*ck, Forget. I still live by that to this day. I wish I can find a girl that will change that. But alas all girls are the same. I am not saying I do not respect women. Because I do. The only ones that deserve respect like my little sister and my homegirl. It is the mind set I have. Hurt them before I get hurt. Believe or not woman always call guy assholes. But it usually a woman that makes him like that.

dude i kinda understand you man... you know by the last part because its our way of forgetting those we loved. for me now....theres a girl in my school here whom i really like but my recent lifestyle is not letting me commit to her (i havent told her yet anything) but its just a little hard for me when my heart is Split in two im almost 18 so i can't yet go to her whom we were gonna be in a relationship but im afraid if i do she would of forgotten me and i would be heartbroken real bad and i just dont wanna be heartbroken i just don't!
Sexy Candy Panda
Sexy Candy Panda

Birthday : 1990-02-27

http://dueling network.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosHaze 2011-07-06, 01:15

Your situation is understandable, you just need to have time, and let yourself open to the world around you, and perhaps have a better feeling on everything that happens.
ChaosHaze
ChaosHaze

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-06, 01:28

So i just saw new pictures that the person i love uploaded...im just crying and im always like this, i know im in love, what i feel is real and strong and thats why it affects me so much, and the thing that depresses me is that ill never see her again maybe and it brings me down everytime....im not on my best game recently.

Just to see her beautiful face on those pictures and watching her being with someone else...it hurts...a lot and i cant stand it, i cant stand this, its killing me. Idk whats going to happen next but i just hope its something that will benefit me.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2011-07-06, 01:37

unless she's currently dating someone, tell her all of this, at least then you can get your feelings out there

not good to keep crap like that bottled up
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-06, 01:42

Pox_Equestria wrote:unless she's currently dating someone, tell her all of this, at least then you can get your feelings out there

Thats the worst thing Pox...i already told her about my feelings about a month ago if not a bit more...she just explained to me that she rly loves her boyfriend and she had no problem with that.

Im tired of feeling this and hurting myself even if she knows that im there for her, cause i still remind her sometimes that im still with her for everything she wants, last time i remembered that for her was yesterday cause it was her b-day...but still she just thanked me.

Other horrible thing is that i highly doubt that ill see her again and it destroys me, she destroys me, and she doesnt even realize. And today by watching her new happy pictures, i just couldnt hold it, when it comes to love i tend to be very emotional.

So i dont wanna play anymore...and...im tired...

Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  nelynel12 2011-07-06, 02:39

Yami-Malik wrote:
Pox_Equestria wrote:unless she's currently dating someone, tell her all of this, at least then you can get your feelings out there

Thats the worst thing Pox...i already told her about my feelings about a month ago if not a bit more...she just explained to me that she rly loves her boyfriend and she had no problem with that.

Im tired of feeling this and hurting myself even if she knows that im there for her, cause i still remind her sometimes that im still with her for everything she wants, last time i remembered that for her was yesterday cause it was her b-day...but still she just thanked me.

Other horrible thing is that i highly doubt that ill see her again and it destroys me, she destroys me, and she doesnt even realize. And today by watching her new happy pictures, i just couldnt hold it, when it comes to love i tend to be very emotional.

The worse thing you can tell a girl is how you really feel. Seriously, because they now have power over you they can do whatever they want. They can keep you there until they need somebody. Just man follow by advice and move on bro. Find another girl. They plenty of fish. NEVER EVER tell a girl how you really feel ( unless they are your girlfriend, wife,fiance or w.e but if your trying to get a girl you love.) You have to be too busy for them. Yes make some time for them to hang out or w.e. Talk to other girls. Stop chasing them. You have to be cool and cold. Cold I mean if they call don't always answer if they always talk to you about stuff their going trough tell them you will cal them later. Be too busy.. You have to be kind of a dick and really nice. Not too sweet or not to much of an asshole.
nelynel12
nelynel12

Back to top Go down

Post  Kikyo Maaka 2011-07-06, 02:46

Yami-Malik wrote:Thats the worst thing Pox...i already told her about my feelings about a month ago if not a bit more...she just explained to me that she rly loves her boyfriend and she had no problem with that.

You know that, theoretically, you're doing this to yourself right? You're more or less allowing your mind to be like, "Nah, she's the only one I can be with, gotta go after her." There's quite a few other females in the world, so why not go after someone else who my actually be worth your time?

Also, because I never bothered to really go with what the OP noted, I met my boyfriend on Encyclopedia Dramatica. Someone will probably look at that one weirdly, but oh well. The two of us are quite inseparable :>

And although Canada Day would have marked our seven month anniversary, I've known the guy since last April (making it about over a year since we met).
Kikyo Maaka
Kikyo Maaka

Birthday : 1993-03-09

http://ameblo.jp/kikyo-maaka/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-06, 02:48

nelynel12 wrote:
Yami-Malik wrote:

The worse thing you can tell a girl is how you really feel. Seriously, because they now have power over you they can do whatever they want. They can keep you there until they need somebody. Just man follow by advice and get rid of her in your life. Find another girl man. They plenty of fish. But seriously listen to my advice. NEVER EVER tell a girl how you really feel ( unless they are your girlfriend, wife,fiance or w.e but if your trying to get a girl you love.) You have to be too busy for them. Yes make dome time for them to hang out or w.e. Talk to other girls. Stop chasing them. You have to be cool and cold. Cold I mean if they call don't always answer if they always talk to you about stuff their going trough tell them you will cal them later. Be too busy.. You have to be kind of a dick and really nice. Not too sweet or not to much of an asshole.

No, let me tell u i know exactly what u mean by saying that the girls take advantage of u, of course i know that, but this girl is so good, so kind, so innocent, she would never ever do that, because trust me, i wouldve never ever tell her how i felt if i didnt trust her, but i do trust her, thats why i said it cause i know she wouldnt be able to do such thing. Plus there is a bit of a flipside in this story, but w.e.

Plus im in love, once i get a girlfriend its not just to "kill the time" no, when i have a girlfriend is because i do love and trust her, not just for the while, thats why i cant let this one go, im in love and ive never been in love under this circumstances, i cant just go around and date other woman when im always gonna be thinking about the same, its just not healthy (at least for me) im not like that, once im in love and i found it, i cant let it go and even less to go and try to find someone else.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosHaze 2011-07-06, 03:05

Yami-Malik wrote:

Man, I can sympathize with this, you have a situation which is total bull, all I have to say is..stick it out, hopefully things will work out in the end. Just know you got people to support you in times like this, even if we're half way around the world or close to you in a sense, we're gonna support you, even if some of us don't even know you we'll do it. Just remember that you got friends, and even if things go the wrong way, people have got your back.
ChaosHaze
ChaosHaze

Back to top Go down

Post  nelynel12 2011-07-06, 04:34

Yami-Malik wrote:
nelynel12 wrote:
Yami-Malik wrote:

The worse thing you can tell a girl is how you really feel. Seriously, because they now have power over you they can do whatever they want. They can keep you there until they need somebody. Just man follow by advice and get rid of her in your life. Find another girl man. They plenty of fish. But seriously listen to my advice. NEVER EVER tell a girl how you really feel ( unless they are your girlfriend, wife,fiance or w.e but if your trying to get a girl you love.) You have to be too busy for them. Yes make dome time for them to hang out or w.e. Talk to other girls. Stop chasing them. You have to be cool and cold. Cold I mean if they call don't always answer if they always talk to you about stuff their going trough tell them you will cal them later. Be too busy.. You have to be kind of a dick and really nice. Not too sweet or not to much of an asshole.

No, let me tell u i know exactly what u mean by saying that the girls take advantage of u, of course i know that, but this girl is so good, so kind, so innocent, she would never ever do that, because trust me, i wouldve never ever tell her how i felt if i didnt trust her, but i do trust her, thats why i said it cause i know she wouldnt be able to do such thing. Plus there is a bit of a flipside in this story, but w.e.

Plus im in love, once i get a girlfriend its not just to "kill the time" no, when i have a girlfriend is because i do love and trust her, not just for the while, thats why i cant let this one go, im in love and ive never been in love under this circumstances, i cant just go around and date other woman when im always gonna be thinking about the same, its just not healthy (at least for me) im not like that, once im in love and i found it, i cant let it go and even less to go and try to find someone else.

Well, if you admit you are hurting your self. You said she a girlfriend. So what are you going to do stay in love with a girl that you will never have? I never said get a girlfriend to kill time. I was giving you advice of how to get out of the friend zone. If she tells you she cares about you and she loves you. That means two things either she shes as a good friend. Or she wants to be with you but she loves her boyfriend. Trust me you rather it be the first one. Dude you have to let go and try to move on. You are being stubborn,idiotic, and unrealistic. All these things love makes do. Your in love with her so of course your going to say all positive about her. (not saying shes not nice) but human beings are human beings. No body is perfect. I mean you said you can't even see her. She has a boyfriend. So before you hurt your self even more. Think is this really worth it? A person who I cannot see and has a boyfriend? Ask yourself that. seriously
nelynel12
nelynel12

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-06, 12:48

ChaosHaze wrote:Man, I can sympathize with this, you have a situation which is total bull, all I have to say is..stick it out, hopefully things will work out in the end. Just know you got people to support you in times like this, even if we're half way around the world or close to you in a sense, we're gonna support you, even if some of us don't even know you we'll do it. Just remember that you got friends, and even if things go the wrong way, people have got your back.

Tyvm Haze...ur right and...just ty! Lol!

nelynel12 wrote:Well, if you admit you are hurting your self. You said she a girlfriend. So what are you going to do stay in love with a girl that you will never have? I never said get a girlfriend to kill time. I was giving you advice of how to get out of the friend zone. If she tells you she cares about you and she loves you. That means two things either she shes as a good friend. Or she wants to be with you but she loves her boyfriend. Trust me you rather it be the first one. Dude you have to let go and try to move on. You are being stubborn,idiotic, and unrealistic. All these things love makes do. Your in love with her so of course your going to say all positive about her. (not saying shes not nice) but human beings are human beings. No body is perfect. I mean you said you can't even see her. She has a boyfriend. So before you hurt your self even more. Think is this really worth it? A person who I cannot see and has a boyfriend? Ask yourself that. seriously

Lol nonono, i only got the chance to talk to her face to face at school and it was just about 2 times, but she was so nice that she made me fall in love with her. I get u in all u say but she is worth the try, but not the suffering...and ill keep being like this until i find someone else that i will automatically fall in love with. Still thanx a lot for caring nel, it means a lot to me.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  G-Mac 2011-07-06, 13:41

Johnny Raptor wrote:Annnnnd my relationship's already busting. We've hit a block, and now she barely talks to me. If it's by texting, she excuses it as never catching the message or sleeping (which seems to happen a little too often IMO). Now comes the part I always fear.. That point wher it seems your relationship is on the brink of ending but you don't know for sure because your mind's racing... *Sigh* .. =(
Don't let that lead you to believe that your relationship is nearing it's end. Back when me and Steph were still in the dating phase we went threw this as well. Turns out her Grandfather was dying of Cancer and all she wanted was some time to herself to get her head around things so I gave her a little time and let her know that I'll be their if she ever needed anything.

At the moment things couldn't be much better for me right now. My Fiancee gave birth to a little baby boy we named Zane Kalob. I've always liked the name Zane and Kalob was the name of Stephs Grandfather that passed away.
G-Mac
G-Mac

Birthday : 1989-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-06, 13:48

Kikyo Maaka wrote:
Yami-Malik wrote:Thats the worst thing Pox...i already told her about my feelings about a month ago if not a bit more...she just explained to me that she rly loves her boyfriend and she had no problem with that.

You know that, theoretically, you're doing this to yourself right? You're more or less allowing your mind to be like, "Nah, she's the only one I can be with, gotta go after her." There's quite a few other females in the world, so why not go after someone else who my actually be worth your time?

Also, because I never bothered to really go with what the OP noted, I met my boyfriend on Encyclopedia Dramatica. Someone will probably look at that one weirdly, but oh well. The two of us are quite inseparable :>

And although Canada Day would have marked our seven month anniversary, I've known the guy since last April (making it about over a year since we met).
Sorry but... Awwww. :3
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  nelynel12 2011-07-06, 14:43

Yami-Malik wrote:
ChaosHaze wrote:Man, I can sympathize with this, you have a situation which is total bull, all I have to say is..stick it out, hopefully things will work out in the end. Just know you got people to support you in times like this, even if we're half way around the world or close to you in a sense, we're gonna support you, even if some of us don't even know you we'll do it. Just remember that you got friends, and even if things go the wrong way, people have got your back.

Tyvm Haze...ur right and...just ty! Lol!

nelynel12 wrote:Well, if you admit you are hurting your self. You said she a girlfriend. So what are you going to do stay in love with a girl that you will never have? I never said get a girlfriend to kill time. I was giving you advice of how to get out of the friend zone. If she tells you she cares about you and she loves you. That means two things either she shes as a good friend. Or she wants to be with you but she loves her boyfriend. Trust me you rather it be the first one. Dude you have to let go and try to move on. You are being stubborn,idiotic, and unrealistic. All these things love makes do. Your in love with her so of course your going to say all positive about her. (not saying shes not nice) but human beings are human beings. No body is perfect. I mean you said you can't even see her. She has a boyfriend. So before you hurt your self even more. Think is this really worth it? A person who I cannot see and has a boyfriend? Ask yourself that. seriously

Lol nonono, i only got the chance to talk to her face to face at school and it was just about 2 times, but she was so nice that she made me fall in love with her. I get u in all u say but she is worth the try, but not the suffering...and ill keep being like this until i find someone else that i will automatically fall in love with. Still thanx a lot for caring nel, it means a lot to me.

No problem man we all a family here. I am the blunt one lol. Your a cool dude I don't wanna see you depressed.
nelynel12
nelynel12

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-06, 15:27

nelynel12 wrote:No problem man we all a family here. I am the blunt one lol. Your a cool dude I don't wanna see you depressed.

Thanx a lot. Repped u up.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  AOS279 2011-07-06, 15:47

I met my loved one during summer vacation between my sophmore and junior year of high school about 7 years ago online on Yahoo Messenger. She was a friend of another friend of mine and he thought it'd be cool if we started talking. We would talk about everything and anything, staying up way past midnight getting to know one another.

When junior year started, we started hanging out all the time in person until eventually (about 3 months into the school year) I decided to ask her out. It always struck people as odd since she was the social butterfly and I was the very silent type. We went through everything together in high school: homecoming, prom, and pretty much any other random couple event that came up.

After high school, we ended up breaking up for about a year or so due to some differences we were going through. We each went our separate ways, doing our separate things until I ran into her again at the airport (I was working the kiosk and she was taking a flight). From that day, we started talking again and going back over things until eventually we started dating once again and we've been happily together since. Last year we moved out together and I've been working on a way to pop the big question soon.
AOS279
AOS279

Birthday : 1988-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-06, 21:23

G-Mac wrote:
Johnny Raptor wrote:Annnnnd my relationship's already busting. We've hit a block, and now she barely talks to me. If it's by texting, she excuses it as never catching the message or sleeping (which seems to happen a little too often IMO). Now comes the part I always fear.. That point wher it seems your relationship is on the brink of ending but you don't know for sure because your mind's racing... *Sigh* .. =(
Don't let that lead you to believe that your relationship is nearing it's end. Back when me and Steph were still in the dating phase we went threw this as well. Turns out her Grandfather was dying of Cancer and all she wanted was some time to herself to get her head around things so I gave her a little time and let her know that I'll be their if she ever needed anything.

At the moment things couldn't be much better for me right now. My Fiancee gave birth to a little baby boy we named Zane Kalob. I've always liked the name Zane and Kalob was the name of Stephs Grandfather that passed away.

I don't mean to sound any bit morbid, but I hope that's the case. Although she gave me a taste of what's going on... She's allergic to Milk, Walnuts, Rye, and Oats. She recently found out, and her family is now having financial problems due to it, especially since her mother has the same issues. It's not one of those "take a pill" kind of things, it's more like "You may eventually get into an anaphylactic shock" kind of thing.
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-08, 00:38

OMFG OMFG OMFG yall! I just found out that the girl i love and her boyfriend broke up!!! I cant be so full of hope at this moment! Ive always said...Life surprises u in many ways and u never expect it!
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-08, 00:58

And now I'm scared for this relationship. Almost 2 days now since we literally stopped talking. >~<
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosHaze 2011-07-08, 02:52

Yami-Malik wrote:OMFG OMFG OMFG yall! I just found out that the girl i love and her boyfriend broke up!!! I cant be so full of hope at this moment! Ive always said...Life surprises u in many ways and u never expect it!

That's awesome bro I hope it works out for you big time, take the plunge man!

Johnny Raptor wrote:And now I'm scared for this relationship. Almost 2 days now since we literally stopped talking. >~<

All you need to do is hope, it's not anything we can control, just have patience, things will work out in the end. Mostly that's the case anyway, so just have hope and it should be alright in no time.
ChaosHaze
ChaosHaze

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-08, 02:53

ChaosHaze wrote:That's awesome bro I hope it works out for you big time, take the plunge man!

Surely will thanx for caring Very Happy
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosHaze 2011-07-08, 05:37

No prob man, take the plunge and do your best!
ChaosHaze
ChaosHaze

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-08, 12:45

Annnnd it's over. I decided to confront her, and asked her whether or not she wanted a temporary leave, and, well, she's not giving me a clear answer. She says she doesn't wanna hurt me. Now then, this makes me think that she's clearly feeling forced into this relationship, so I had to take action and just break it off myself.

As much as it hurts, and I don't care how much I love her, but I refuse to have her stay in a one-sided relationship where I'm giving it 100% and she's just not doing anything. I think I'd rather be f**king a zombie, but maybe that's just me. Anyhoo, I broke it off so she could feel free. Woo... now someone explain why I'm depressed? =.=;
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-08-10, 10:09

Well, this is a long story, but it is the story of my love, nonetheless. The year was 2010, and school had just started up again for the eleventh grade. At the time, I was going to a school known as Glendale Preparatory Academy. Anyway, among the new students was a girl known as Marian Grace Smith, or Molly. Now, I have never been good with people; the first year at that school, I managed to insult everyone's religions, scare the crap out of every other person, et cetera. Now, she understood me, she tolerated me. One day, she invited me over to her home, which became a regular occurrence. Those were the good days. Eventually, she became romantically involved with another student at school, Clifton Palmer. I assume you know of the saying "you do not know what you have until it is gone"? It was nearly impossible to communicate with her at this point, and I began to feel something. It was awful, the most terrible feeling I had ever felt; it was love. A series of divine ironies occurred, the first being that I was cursed with love the day before the promenade dance. Being alone that night filled me with a relentless sorrow, and the fact that he kissed her that night cast me into unbearable despair. I lost my will to move for a day, and met with her the day after, where I confessed my love; if only it were a story book, that would have been the end. No, this brought the worst of it; I tried my hardest to win her love, but it all ended in bitter failure. This drove me to pills, while I spiraled into a suicidal state. This pain kept me from doing my schoolwork, and I failed the school year. When I told Miss Smith of this fact, she stated that she informed me this would happen. Then, the most wonderful thing happened; a part of me died: my love. I fell back on a contingency for the event of failure, and went to the last day of school, where I made my farewells. Miss Smith and I are now the best of friends, her being my only.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  nelynel12 2011-08-10, 10:27

Potus-Mat wrote:Well, this is a long story, but it is the story of my love, nonetheless. The year was 2010, and school had just started up again for the eleventh grade. At the time, I was going to a school known as Glendale Preparatory Academy. Anyway, among the new students was a girl known as Marian Grace Smith, or Molly. Now, I have never been good with people; the first year at that school, I managed to insult everyone's religions, scare the crap out of every other person, et cetera. Now, she understood me, she tolerated me. One day, she invited me over to her home, which became a regular occurrence. Those were the good days. Eventually, she became romantically involved with another student at school, Clifton Palmer. I assume you know of the saying "you do not know what you have until it is gone"? It was nearly impossible to communicate with her at this point, and I began to feel something. It was awful, the most terrible feeling I had ever felt; it was love. A series of divine ironies occurred, the first being that I was cursed with love the day before the promenade dance. Being alone that night filled me with a relentless sorrow, and the fact that he kissed her that night cast me into unbearable despair. I lost my will to move for a day, and met with her the day after, where I confessed my love; if only it were a story book, that would have been the end. No, this brought the worst of it; I tried my hardest to win her love, but it all ended in bitter failure. This drove me to pills, while I spiraled into a suicidal state. This pain kept me from doing my schoolwork, and I failed the school year. When I told Miss Smith of this fact, she stated that she informed me this would happen. Then, the most wonderful thing happened; a part of me died: my love. I fell back on a contingency for the event of failure, and went to the last day of school, where I made my farewells. Miss Smith and I are now the best of friends, her being my only.

You should not let a girl drive you to suicide there is many girls out there. Some even more amazing or just as amazing as her.
nelynel12
nelynel12

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2011-08-10, 11:25

Well, I'm still in Jr. High, but the one precious to me, I met in Second Year Pre-K. (My school system has a 2-year Pre-K system) We've been friends ever since. We always hang out together. We're not too social, so we're not too often seen with someone else. Except a few other friends. We're so close and together so often, people always ask/assume we're going out. We have a profound effect on each other if one is away. Though some.... family problems try to keep us apart.
DuelKing
DuelKing

Birthday : 1997-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydrattler 2012-02-22, 21:01

i was at a low point in life due to the suicide of my previous girlfriend, which i blamed myself for. i was thinking that suicide was the best option, then my friend asked me why i seemed upset all the time. so i told her the whole story and what she did was slap me for blaming myself then she kissed me.

she told me she loved me since she first saw me. when she asked me if i loved her i told her i also loved her since i first saw her. she asked me out and i said yes, since then bex has been helping me learn to let go of the bad memory (me blaming myself for it.) and for the first time in 2-3 years i feel happy. both of us cant live without the other.

Hydrattler

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-22, 22:28

Hydrattler wrote:i was at a low point in life due to the suicide of my previous girlfriend, which i blamed myself for. i was thinking that suicide was the best option, then my friend asked me why i seemed upset all the time. so i told her the whole story and what she did was slap me for blaming myself then she kissed me.

she told me she loved me since she first saw me. when she asked me if i loved her i told her i also loved her since i first saw her. she asked me out and i said yes, since then bex has been helping me learn to let go of the bad memory (me blaming myself for it.) and for the first time in 2-3 years i feel happy. both of us cant live without the other.
>:O Don't necropost!!!!! Aaaaaahhh lock this
Cheren
Cheren

Birthday : 1999-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum