Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What inspires you to take on a new day everyday?

+34
Hunter_13
Beyond Birthday
YugiLover
Sasuke Uchiha
SilverSevenSwords
nelynel12
Kaiza
Kimo Force
Potus-Mat
Pr0udfury
vanessahatake
whysoserious
The_Dutch_Prince
_Nightshroud_
nuztayn
Pot of Profanity
SpaceJam
Spike
Faotemaru
Jesse
CaiusTSR
Gorz
Broken_Soul
snow
Shuno of the Fallen
Miley Syrus +
Brainstorm
G-Mac
Adept VantageSP
Smokay
Badass_Bunny
Amy Star
Johnny Raptor
Yami-Malik
38 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What inspires you to take on a new day everyday? - Page 2 Empty Re: What inspires you to take on a new day everyday?

Post  Kaiza 2011-08-10, 18:28

if life is nothing more than an accident and our existence is meaningless, why struggle to live? even fulfilling one's desires is a painful task so why bother to stay alive if in the end it will be meaningless ?

answer me that
Kaiza
Kaiza

Birthday : 1991-04-04

Back to top Go down

What inspires you to take on a new day everyday? - Page 2 Empty Re: What inspires you to take on a new day everyday?

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-08-10, 18:32

Kaiza wrote:if life is nothing more than an accident and our existence is meaningless, why struggle to live? even fulfilling one's desires is a painful task so why bother to stay alive if in the end it will be meaningless ?

answer me that
Life means nothing, death means nothing, nothing means anything. Happiness is fun, though, so why not?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiza 2011-08-10, 18:45

yet when the happiness is done (which will happen) like a drug side effect its truly painful, so not really a good answer
Kaiza
Kaiza

Birthday : 1991-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-08-10, 20:28

Kaiza wrote:yet when the happiness is done (which will happen) like a drug side effect its truly painful, so not really a good answer
Which is to assume that life must be filled with despair. Hey, I am just skilled enough to be more happy than miserable; ergo, I win life. That, my friends, is what gets me up in the morning.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  nelynel12 2011-08-10, 20:35

You are so pessimistic potus. Why be so down ? Im sure they are people in this world that are never ever happy and are worse then you are.
nelynel12
nelynel12

Birthday : 1991-09-17

https://www.youtube.com/user/YourDuelingNetwork?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-08-10, 20:38

nelynel12 wrote:You are so pessimistic potus. Why be so down ? Im sure they are people in this world that are never ever happy and are worse then you are.
Nihilism is not pessimism; it is simply the realization of the futility of existence and the inevitable fate of everything. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  nelynel12 2011-08-10, 20:40

Potus-Mat wrote:
nelynel12 wrote:You are so pessimistic potus. Why be so down ? Im sure they are people in this world that are never ever happy and are worse then you are.
Nihilism is not pessimism; it is simply the realization of the futility of existence and the inevitable fate of everything. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Sounds exactly like pessimism. The world is more then just you live and you die.
nelynel12
nelynel12

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-08-10, 20:43

nelynel12 wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:

Sounds exactly like pessimism. The world is more then just you live and you die.
Believing that man is somehow special, somehow eternal, or chosen by gods is the height of arrogance. We are but energy bound, and that is the greatest feeling. There are ultimately no repercussions for our actions; that is what gets me up in the morning.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  nelynel12 2011-08-10, 20:45

Potus-Mat wrote:
nelynel12 wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:

Believing that man is somehow special, somehow eternal, or chosen by gods is the height of arrogance. We are but energy bound, and that is the greatest feeling. There are ultimately no repercussions for our actions; that is what gets me up in the morning.

I don't believe any of that .. It just there is more to life the living and dieing. Theres love, hard work,happiness,sadness.
nelynel12
nelynel12

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-08-10, 20:50

nelynel12 wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
nelynel12 wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:

I don't believe any of that .. It just there is more to life the living and dieing. Theres love, hard work,happiness,sadness.
All just chemicals in the brain. Just as the Internet is but ones and zeroes, we are but Hydrogen and Carbon.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  nelynel12 2011-08-10, 20:57

That right there is why you are so unhappy.
nelynel12
nelynel12

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-08-10, 21:00

Unlike u Potus, i see life as just...a new chance for me to come out there in every way imaginable, as u know im great, i feel great i look great always so there are many reasons to wake up in the morning with a big ass smile.

My point on what i said is that, there must be other things other than ur friends that get u up, u just need to dig in deeper and find those reasons to make u feel as great as me, and i dont want to be mean but if ur a 11-14 year old kid then that attitude ur taking fits the most on u by now, but u can change that...how? I already explained, read twice if needed.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Birthday : 1995-05-30

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-08-10, 21:10

Yami-Malik wrote:Unlike u Potus, i see life as just...a new chance for me to come out there in every way imaginable, as u know im great, i feel great i look great always so there are many reasons to wake up in the morning with a big ass smile.

My point on what i said is that, there must be other things other than ur friends that get u up, u just need to dig in deeper and find those reasons to make u feel as great as me, and i dont want to be mean but if ur a 11-14 year old kid then that attitude ur taking fits the most on u by now, but u can change that...how? I already explained, read twice if needed.
I. Feel. Great. How many times must I say that? Everything is futile, all pains end, all sorrows disappear. No underworld to fret about, no gods to please, no duties to complete. Everything is optional, and yet I choose to do it, because it makes me happy. That is what inspires mee to get up every morning.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-08-10, 21:15

Potus-Mat wrote:
Yami-Malik wrote:Unlike u Potus, i see life as just...a new chance for me to come out there in every way imaginable, as u know im great, i feel great i look great always so there are many reasons to wake up in the morning with a big ass smile.

I. Feel. Great. How many times must I say that? Everything is futile, all pains end, all sorrows disappear. No underworld to fret about, no gods to please, no duties to complete. Everything is optional, and yet I choose to do it, because it makes me happy. That is what inspires mee to get up every morning.

Well u do w.e u wanna do and im gonna think the way i wanna think about u, i dont agree with ur way on seeing life because to be honest with u...we are all forced to complete duties, not all sorrows disappear neither the happiness, u may not please a "God" but u may please other ppl like ur parents, ur family, u well know that but w.e..its how i see it, not how u do and i respect u for that.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Birthday : 1995-05-30

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverSevenSwords 2011-09-05, 07:44

what inspires me to wake up everyday is knowing that life is unpredictable and can be great or terrible but it will be a surprise
SilverSevenSwords
SilverSevenSwords

Birthday : 1993-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke Uchiha 2011-09-23, 14:39

nothing I find my live kinda empty igot nothing to do besides school sports and internet most of the time I get bored
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha

Birthday : 1995-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  YugiLover 2011-09-23, 14:57

What makes me wait another day is that i know there someone somewhere counting on me to stay a live and go on
and Sasuki I'm always around for you buddy Smile
YugiLover
YugiLover

Birthday : 1992-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Beyond Birthday 2011-09-25, 10:05

I guess life is a challenge as they say ,,

Some times We Cry ,, And Some Times We laugh ,, and some times we dont do nothing at all ..

what inspires me that i know that every day is another whole different day and it will never be repeated ..

That what inspires me the challenges of the days and the life ^_^ ,,
Beyond Birthday
Beyond Birthday

Birthday : 1992-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter_13 2011-09-27, 01:41

Kaiza wrote:if life is nothing more than an accident and our existence is meaningless, why struggle to live? even fulfilling one's desires is a painful task so why bother to stay alive if in the end it will be meaningless ?

answer me that

What inspires you to take on a new day everyday? - Page 2 08350_emo_122_780lo
Hunter_13
Hunter_13

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter_13 2011-09-27, 01:43

what inspires me its life itself..knowing that i can do things that i want and learn some more things that i could enjoy... life its a great thing if you enjoy it, but if you are like the guy in the picture above, then you must die... LOL
Hunter_13
Hunter_13

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-09-27, 02:38

what inspires me to go wake up go to school everyday is this girl i like... she is the reason i wake up everyday
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Birthday : 1995-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post  YugiLover 2011-09-27, 11:57

Hunter_13 wrote:

answer me that

I hope this not a spam , there is nothing meaningless ..., there must be areson for everthing even life , look inside you to know =)
YugiLover
YugiLover

Birthday : 1992-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter_13 2011-09-27, 14:44

YugiLover wrote:
Hunter_13 wrote:

answer me that

I hope this not a spam , there is nothing meaningless ..., there must be areson for everthing even life , look inside you to know =)

thats what i said to Kaiza, lets see if he finds his reason for life
Hunter_13
Hunter_13

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-27, 18:13

I have said this before and I am doomed to repeat it til the end of my life:
Either:
A.) Life is an accident, in which case it has no meaning.
B.) Life is a deity's creation, in which case the meaning is to entertain said deity.
Either way, the meaning is not up to you. It is preset. Any dissenting opinion violates causality.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2011-09-27, 18:51

nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, it's just a boring road
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Birthday : 1995-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Jordan 2011-09-27, 19:07

a few months back i would say, my friends and exictment of a new day and what mysteries it holds inpires me, but after losing someone i loved my view has changed for everything i do.
Master Jordan
Master Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofan1994 2011-10-23, 01:39

i guess just to feel alive would be a good enough reason
Zerofan1994
Zerofan1994

Birthday : 1994-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post  nibf 2011-10-31, 02:40

nothing inspires me to take on a new day, it just happen. I never once thought about it. The day is there for you as long as you live, and waste it no one will care, might as well do something worthwhile.

nibf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum