Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little quick critque

2 posters

Go down

Just a little quick critque  Empty Just a little quick critque

Post  Wolfmasterx 2012-01-28, 20:00

So for some dumb reason i apparently decided to create an forum account not even to complain about a problem i was having with the shuffling system. I first gave an possible solution in the "suggestion thread" about how adding a post shuffling option which i doubt would be hard to program. In Less than literally seems like 10 minuets some guy shut it down. First thought to me was like what is the point of this suggestion thread i thought when i read the thing it said "Got a suggestion for how we could improve Dueling Network? Post it here!" (maybe i'm tripping) and not submit your request to Castro to reject it bluntly. How i read his response was "I'm stopping this string of ignorance now, read the prior post to understand the system" which i actually did before i posted it. Yes i read it but hey maybe because i schemed through it and saw the whole "Fisher–Yates shuffle" method yet it is indeed a formula and unlike in real life where ur shuffling by hands where many factors take place like cards sticking together or dropping cards out and shuffling back and stuff like that in which truly makes it a random draw unless one is cheating. I was not saying "Hey ur Shuffling system does not work" i was giving an suggestion which i thought could work cause if i got an 4 magic cards out of the 5 i had in deck i would think something is up but if i had the chance to shuffle b4 i be like damn a bad hand. Just saying i thought my suggestion would be up for consideration and not just shut down like that, i personally took it as a lil dis-respect. P.S ya i got no life to write this.

Wolfmasterx

Back to top Go down

Just a little quick critque  Empty Re: Just a little quick critque

Post  Miror B. 2012-01-28, 20:01

Shuffler isn't broke. People just think it is.
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down