Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there any hack for DN ? If there is, this guy is a hacker !

+5
Phoenix Wright
Amy Cool
Miror B.
MrChillmatic
MARK0
9 posters

Go down

Is there any hack for DN ? If there is, this guy is a hacker ! Empty Is there any hack for DN ? If there is, this guy is a hacker !

Post  MARK0 2012-02-05, 08:14

Is there any hack for DN ? If there is, this guy is a hacker ! Scaled.php?server=713&filename=dncy

I was dueling "ricklunatico". He activated his trap, than I had to show all cards in my hand. When he saw my cards, I shuffled cards in my hand and than he selected "Heavy Storm" and he sends me a message on chatbox "heavy storm target".
How did he knew that was "Heavy Storm" ?! Is he using some hack so he can see cards in my hand ? scratch
MARK0
MARK0

Back to top Go down

Is there any hack for DN ? If there is, this guy is a hacker ! Empty Re: Is there any hack for DN ? If there is, this guy is a hacker !

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-05, 08:27

Wait... what ?

Dustshoot only targets monsters... and he prolly picked a random card and assumed it was Heavy Storm.
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

Is there any hack for DN ? If there is, this guy is a hacker ! Empty Re: Is there any hack for DN ? If there is, this guy is a hacker !

Post  MARK0 2012-02-05, 08:46

I know it's eff...but when I shuffled cards in my hand, he selected heavy storm in less than a second !

btw, sry if my english is bad...
MARK0
MARK0

Back to top Go down

Post  Miror B. 2012-02-05, 13:44

I once played Tuning against my opponent and added Quickdraw. He immediately said "You're gonna mill Dandylion."

I milled Dandylion.

It's chance. He had a 25% chance to pick heavy storm, and he happened to pick heavy storm. Saying he's a hacker is like saying I'm a hacker because I got some idiot to tell me his password.
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Cool 2012-02-05, 14:13

if you have him to view your hand and then u shuffled it, maybe that does not mean it will close his window that views your hand. i mean he could just let that window open and see your cards even after shuffle.

I dont know, and im lazy to check now myself that. it was my guess but yea lets see what admins can tell, they know DN better than me xd
Amy Cool
Amy Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-02-05, 14:32

1. Dustshoot only targets monsters
2. There is a 25% chance that any given card in that set is heavy storm, he got lucky
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Key 2012-02-05, 17:17

Correction: Trap Dustshoot doesn't target at all
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  L۪۫єтнαℓαfтєяz 2012-02-05, 17:21

It's not impossible for him to have simply watched where heavy went when you shuffled.
L۪۫єтнαℓαfтєяz
L۪۫єтнαℓαfтєяz

Back to top Go down

Post  PerseusStoned 2012-02-19, 12:57

L۪۫єтнαℓαfтєяz wrote:It's not impossible for him to have simply watched where heavy went when you shuffled.

I was under the impression the Duelingnetwor did make that impossible. I thought it overlayed the cards over each other?

PerseusStoned

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2012-02-19, 13:43

It's probably just a blind guess, let it go.
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum