Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Side Of The Zone

2 posters

Go down

Dark Side Of The Zone Empty Dark Side Of The Zone

Post  Barricade 2012-02-05, 11:53

https://imgur.com/cK09l

Dark Side Of The Zone CK09l

I got the idea of this after Creeping Darkness, and seeing that some dark lvl 4's are Monk, Arma, Necroface, and Grepher i thought it was a good idea.

But then in duel i realised, what do i actually need to to send to my graveyard with Arma and Grepher? i thought i was going to lose until i summoned the creator, Monk, necroface with monk, and used the creator's eff for another level 4.
XYZ for Ouroboros and detach necro for a banish in the grave. 2 chaos counters on the zone. Next turn Used the creator's eff, banish necroface, summon a lvl 4, top 5 banish. now i have 8 chaos counters. Use oroboros eff to return a card to hand, then summon Doomcali to XYZ into black corn, all attacking for the win.

im just trying to make this deck go around the support of creeping darkness and C-zone, cause once necroface breaks out, its a big advantage, also trying to crop it to 40 or 41
Barricade
Barricade

Birthday : 1995-07-17

Back to top Go down

Dark Side Of The Zone Empty Re: Dark Side Of The Zone

Post  BlackShadowX 2012-02-05, 12:03

How consistent does it work i think u can cut one d prison and knight .Also i think field barrier could be a dead draw ,yes it saves you from mst and heavy but still How bout trying malific stardust and starlight road instead
BlackShadowX
BlackShadowX

Back to top Go down

Post  Barricade 2012-02-05, 13:41

Well its only won 1 duel, which is the only ive done. I guess i could go with that.
Barricade
Barricade

Birthday : 1995-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum