Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morphtronic Deck Version 2.0.

2 posters

Go down

Morphtronic Deck Version 2.0. Empty Morphtronic Deck Version 2.0.

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-08, 01:52

Ah, Morphtronics. The best thing to happen to the morphing robot genre since Transformers.

Alright, let's get down to business. I updated my old Morphtronic Deck and the end result is what you see before you. The idea is to drop Quasar ASAP, but there are actually many other options to beat the opponent. Boomboxen and Boarden help for big damage. Not really an OTK but a helpful amount of damage nonetheless. And lots of monsters here are Morphtronics.

There is, of course, the Shooting Quasar Dragon. For that, I'm using any mix of Junk Warrior, T.G. Hyper Librarian, Ally of Justice Catastor, and Magical Android (all Lv 5) and Formula Synchron as the Synchro Tuner. It's easy for me to keep track of my Synchros and their levels this way. Plus, I already dropped Quasar about 3 times (at least) already. Junk Synchron pretty much sets up a LV 5 Synchro, so in most cases I would rather use him once everything is almost set. Also, T.G. Recipro Dragonfly and Stardust Dragon can be used to tune with Formula, adding another possible way to drop Quasar. Finally, Shooting Star Dragon is there in the case that a double-whammy hits Quasar when he's brought out, although it won't work if he is negated.

Then I have my back ups, in case I fail with my Synchro plan. Even better, when I just have the necessary materials sooner than I expected. Heck, even both. I have two field spells: The Morphtronics' Field, Morphtronic Map, and Geartown. They shine when they are destroyed, but Map also helps Morphtronics dish out more damage if I decide to go for the Boarden/Boomboxen combo.

I also added Maxx "C" and Tragoedia mainly for lulz. Smile

So for the fields. They compliment each other. I destroy one by setting the other, I can activate their final effects. With Geartown, I can drop Gadjiltron Dragon. With Map, I can revive a Morphtronic from the Grave. Either way, the opponent doesn't benefit from destroying them.

But the star here isn't Quasar. And believe it or not, neither is Gadjiltron Dragon. Sure, they win games. However, the true star here is Morphtronic Celfon. He is what makes the Deck really good (to an extent, mind you). Without him, the Deck will be much, much slower. He reveals the number of cards from the top of your deck equal to the dice roll, and special summon 1 of any of the Morphtronics revealed. This requires for him to be in Attack Position, so it leaves him vulnerable if the move fails. Luckily, the balance between Monsters, Spells, and Traps is almost even, so it has almost a 50/50 chance to work, without taking into account the number the dice rolls out, so who knows what the actuall odds are?

Anyway, here's the deck list. Comments, suggestions, and even heavy criticism is appreciated! This is my best deck yet so hit me with what you have! I have a feeling some of you have been eying Maxx "C" the moment I mentioned it!

Morphtronic Deck Version 2.0. XxbKL

19 Monsters
1x Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
1x Glow-Up Bulb
1x Junk Synchron
1x Morphtronic Boarden
1x Morphtronic Boomboxen
3x Morphtronic Celfon
2x Morphtronic Clocken
3x Morphtronic Lantron
1x Morphtronic Radion
1x Morphtronic Scopen
1x Morphtronic Vacuumen
1x Maxx "C"
1x Quillbolt Hedgehog
1x Tragoedia

13 Spells
1x Dark Hole
1x Geartown
1x Heavy Storm
3x Junk Box
2x Machine Duplication
1x Monster Reborn
1x Morphtronic Accelerator
1x Morphtronic Map
1x Pot of Avarice

8 Traps
2x Dark Bribe
2x Magical Cylinder
1x Mirror Force
2x Starlight Road
1x Torrential Tribute

Note on Side Deck: Except for the fact that I have utopia and Junk Warrior, I won't even bother explaining the contents, as some are laughable and others are obvious.

Extra Deck: 15 Cards
1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Ancient Fairy Dragon
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Formula Synchron
1x Magical Android
1x Shooting Quasar Dragon
1x Shooting Star Dragon
2x Stardust Dragon
1x T.G. Hyper Librarian
1x T.G. Recipro Dragonfly
1x Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1x Number 83: Galaxy Queen
1x Steelswarm Roach
Heimdall
Heimdall

Birthday : 1990-11-07

Back to top Go down

Morphtronic Deck Version 2.0. Empty Re: Morphtronic Deck Version 2.0.

Post  Abcdefg7 2012-02-08, 18:41

yeah, no lantern. I would play birdman, he is amazing with celphon. no quilbold, no gadjiltron. no gear town. not needed

play more radion
3 remote!!! HAVE TO HAVE
it makes the deck run.

Abcdefg7
Abcdefg7

Birthday : 1998-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-08, 22:06

Abcdefg7 wrote:yeah, no lantern. I would play birdman, he is amazing with celphon. no quilbold, no gadjiltron. no gear town. not needed

play more radion
3 remote!!! HAVE TO HAVE
it makes the deck run.

Lantron actually helps stop OTKs, in the event that the opponent pulls it off on the first turn. Also a Tuner, I usually summon him with Celfon's effect to drop an instant Formula Synchron. However, I will consider Birdman since he can also set up a LV 5 Synchro with Celfon. I'll drop one Lantron for a Birdman, or two for two. I love my Lantrons, and they can be targeted with Junk Box.

The most I'll do with Gadjiltron and Geartown is to side them. They saved me quite a few times. I'll add another Morphtronic Map and a Remoten in their place.

I'll definitely play more Radion once I find out if the effect stacks. I have a hunch that it does, but there'll always be the noob that would try to cheat me and make me doubt myself.

I'll keep at least three LV 1s for Galaxy Queen, in case I meet the likes of Reaper or Marshmallon. Another use for Lantron, actually, since it can multiply with Machine Duplication, granting me instant Xyz Materials.

I'll update the OP if the testing is successful. Thanks for the suggestions.

Heimdall
Heimdall

Birthday : 1990-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down