Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haider, returning Player here :D

5 posters

Go down

Haider, returning Player here :D Empty Haider, returning Player here :D

Post  bladereaper07 2012-02-14, 08:21

Hello to everyone...

I must say, I'm surprised by the numerous updates to the game. Synchro and XYZ Monsters are really fun, it seems like it's an attempt of Konami to replace Fusion monsters... I started playing when I was a wee child, about 6 or 7. I had to play with "unoriginal" cards, but I had fun anyways. My decks were all mash-ups of cards I could find and had a "cool effect". I even managed to complete Exodia (this was NOT fake).

But then, I quit.
I proceeded to Pokemon, then to Magic: The Gathering. Until one day, my friend reintroduced myself to Yu-Gi-Oh! It was fun to scavenge to my cards (these were original now, thanks to my Aunt) and gather my old decks(Dragons, Spellcasters, Exodia). I compared them to these new fast-paced decks in DN...and, surprise, surprise; it was pretty strong still.

Anyways, I hope to have a fun time here, and learn all sorts of things. ^_^
This is Bladereaper07, "signing off"
bladereaper07
bladereaper07

Birthday : 1998-07-16

Back to top Go down

Haider, returning Player here :D Empty Re: Haider, returning Player here :D

Post  MaiValentine93 2012-02-14, 09:13

Welcome! Enjoy your stay! And Stay Active! X
MaiValentine93
MaiValentine93

Birthday : 1993-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  bladereaper07 2012-02-14, 18:25

I plan too Very Happy
bladereaper07
bladereaper07

Back to top Go down

Post  itsjustjosh 2012-02-14, 19:08

bladereaper07 wrote:Hello to everyone...

I must say, I'm surprised by the numerous updates to the game. Synchro and XYZ Monsters are really fun, it seems like it's an attempt of Konami to replace Fusion monsters... I started playing when I was a wee child, about 6 or 7. I had to play with "unoriginal" cards, but I had fun anyways. My decks were all mash-ups of cards I could find and had a "cool effect". I even managed to complete Exodia (this was NOT fake).

But then, I quit.
I proceeded to Pokemon, then to Magic: The Gathering. Until one day, my friend reintroduced myself to Yu-Gi-Oh! It was fun to scavenge to my cards (these were original now, thanks to my Aunt) and gather my old decks(Dragons, Spellcasters, Exodia). I compared them to these new fast-paced decks in DN...and, surprise, surprise; it was pretty strong still.

Anyways, I hope to have a fun time here, and learn all sorts of things. ^_^
This is Bladereaper07, "signing off"
Always confusion for all of us when new stuff get released :] Im sure people on DN would glad to help you, have fun!
itsjustjosh
itsjustjosh
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1980-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrilla 2012-02-14, 20:34

I started to play yugioh a little less than a year ago. I had to learn a lot of stuff... like what a tribute summon is >_______>;
Cyrilla
Cyrilla

Birthday : 1992-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-14, 20:40

Cyrilla wrote:I started to play yugioh a little less than a year ago. I had to learn a lot of stuff... like what a tribute summon is >_______>;
LOL! Well, when I quit and restarted 2 years ago, I was like "What the hell? Is Yugioh racist? They made a white card!". Something like that. PONIES!!!
Cheren
Cheren

Birthday : 1999-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  bladereaper07 2012-02-15, 06:49

Cheren wrote:
Cyrilla wrote:I started to play yugioh a little less than a year ago. I had to learn a lot of stuff... like what a tribute summon is >_______>;
LOL! Well, when I quit and restarted 2 years ago, I was like "What the hell? Is Yugioh racist? They made a white card!". Something like that. PONIES!!!
...and "Black" cards, lol.
bladereaper07
bladereaper07

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheren 2012-02-15, 11:40

bladereaper07 wrote:
Cheren wrote:
...and "Black" cards, lol.
Yes, I forgot that part as well.
Cheren
Cheren

Birthday : 1999-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down