Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 2012 Banlist Predictions

+2
Saturn
arickamaru
6 posters

Go down

March 2012 Banlist Predictions Empty March 2012 Banlist Predictions

Post  arickamaru 2012-02-14, 15:01

Ok from all the tournoments ive played and adding the fact that the banlist is based on the tournoment play from the OCG format here are my predictions for the upcoming banlist.

Rescue Rabbit (either limited to 1 or Banned) - Rescue Rabbit is way to powerful a card to be at 3, i originally thought it would just go to one but considering how they treated rescue cat. i think its a toss up

Super Poly (limited to 1 or banned) - with the new masked heros along with the Dark E-hero being released in the US in a month or to and them already existing in the OCG format this card has become fairly broken, using this with the new Dark E-Hero out soon would give all Hero decks the abbility to snatch any and everytyhing, add the fact that nothing can stop super poly from activating its just much to broken.

Miracle Fusion (semi limited or limited) - this is something that i myself think will happen if super poly is not limited, the E-heros have way to much fusion power as it is, but i believe either super poly will get his ot Miracle will i believe super poly will get hit because its so broken but if it doesnt Miracle will most likely be hit instead.

Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the end (limited to 1) - Alright now i know what everyone is thinking. You dumbass Chaos Emperor will never come off he is way to broken. This is not my personal hope, i really hope that Chaos STAYS on the banlist because he is so broken but at the same time with so many OCG format cards having nothing but Anti destructuion effects ive seen alot of evidence that would support Emperor coming off just to deal with the anit destruction. However to all nay sayers, let me say this if this guy comes off BLS will be banned if not BLS will stay limited. Simply because BLS did not make any big differences in the OCG format, twilight and chaos decks ran him because he is a good card but everyone else didnt bother saying that had more space for batter cards, he isnt as big a threat as everyone sas he is with all the anti summon cards in play right now.

Lone fire Blossom or Spore (Limited or Banned) - I think it really comes down to one or the other, personally i think lonefire will be banned. Again i know what your thinking, Plant decks are weak.... NO THEY ARE NOT. In the OCG format which i remind you the banlist is based off of, Plant decks are one of the top 3 decks in play and its likely ome or the other of these will get hit.

Counter Fairy Decks - Ok there are WAY to many cards to mention in these decks but i do believe that a few of the faries or their support cards will be hitting the banlist, considering their power i think 1 - 2 cards will be hit but everything else will remain the same, I have no idea what cards though since so many support one another in the format so i think its players choice really.

Darkworld Decks - Ok now this deck i have absolutly NO beef with at all, truthfully i dont think they will get hit by the banlist at all but you never know, they were top tier for a while so i think its a toss up. To everyone who says Grapha needs to be banned or Snoww needs to be banned... Thnats just plain stupid. I understand alot of people find Darkworlds annoying but they arent really a threat, Grapha blows up one card, Snoww is the only search power the entire deck has in the first place. Its like taking a six sam deck and saying, united, gates, smoke signal, dojo, and reinforcement are all banned... Just plain stupid.

Six sam decks - These decks are very powerful and always have been, they got hit hard with the last banlist and i dont believe they will get hit again i truthfully think some of their cards may hit either the Semi list or be off the banlist all together, its just a prediction though.

Ninja decks - I think these cards will get hit as well with some of their traps hitting the limited or semi limited list, ive also seen reason around Hanzo being semi limited but i think they will focus on the traps i dont think anything will be banned but it will get hit.

Inzzektor Hornet (limited or Semi limited) - Ive seen ALOT of Inzektor decks in both formats as of late and like Dragunitys they have been making one hell of a name for themselves and also like dragunitys some of their cards are gonna get hit, Hornet is just one i think will get hit but im sure a few others are up for getting hit as well.

- Those are my predictions for the banlist, Comment, ane leavbe your own predictions. Everything is open for discussion.
arickamaru
arickamaru

Birthday : 1993-06-02

Back to top Go down

March 2012 Banlist Predictions Empty Re: March 2012 Banlist Predictions

Post  Saturn 2012-02-14, 15:04

Counter Fairies... getting hit... bwahahahahahaha
Saturn
Saturn

Birthday : 1996-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  arickamaru 2012-02-14, 15:07

Saturn wrote:Counter Fairies... getting hit... bwahahahahahaha

Not sure if your happy or just being sarcastic, Counter Faires are very powerful decks and as we have always seen in the past the powerful decks are always hit with the banlist to make them more defeatable.
arickamaru
arickamaru

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-14, 15:35

stopped reading at CED...never...never ever ever will that see the light of day
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-02-14, 15:40

arickamaru wrote:
Saturn wrote:Counter Fairies... getting hit... bwahahahahahaha

Not sure if your happy or just being sarcastic, Counter Faires are very powerful decks and as we have always seen in the past the powerful decks are always hit with the banlist to make them more defeatable.

Okay, name 1 card that was hit because of a bad deck that never tops, ever.
Saturn
Saturn

Back to top Go down

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-14, 15:41

First off, there's already a thread on the banlsit predictions. Moving on.

arickamaru wrote:Rescue Rabbit (either limited to 1 or Banned) - Rescue Rabbit is way to powerful a card to be at 3, i originally thought it would just go to one but considering how they treated rescue cat. i think its a toss up

If it gets hit, I think it'll get semi-limited first then
see hwo that goes.

arickamaru wrote:Super Poly (limited to 1 or banned) - with the new masked heros along with the Dark E-hero being released in the US in a month or to and them already existing in the OCG format this card has become fairly broken, using this with the new Dark E-Hero out soon would give all Hero decks the abbility to snatch any and everytyhing, add the fact that nothing can stop super poly from activating its just much to broken.

No way. HEROEs ain't good enough to warrant this.

arickamaru wrote:Miracle Fusion (semi limited or limited) - this is something that i myself think will happen if super poly is not limited, the E-heros have way to much fusion power as it is, but i believe either super poly will get his ot Miracle will i believe super poly will get hit because its so broken but if it doesnt Miracle will most likely be hit instead.

Same as above.

arickamaru wrote:Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the end (limited to 1) - Alright now i know what everyone is thinking. You dumbass Chaos Emperor will never come off he is way to broken. This is not my personal hope, i really hope that Chaos STAYS on the banlist because he is so broken but at the same time with so many OCG format cards having nothing but Anti destructuion effects ive seen alot of evidence that would support Emperor coming off just to deal with the anit destruction. However to all nay sayers, let me say this if this guy comes off BLS will be banned if not BLS will stay limited. Simply because BLS did not make any big differences in the OCG format, twilight and chaos decks ran him because he is a good card but everyone else didnt bother saying that had more space for batter cards, he isnt as big a threat as everyone sas he is with all the anti summon cards in play right now.

BLS is broken and may go back to the banlist, but you're suggesting to limit the more borked counterpart ? CED makes BLS look like a completely balanced card.

arickamaru wrote:Lone fire Blossom or Spore (Limited or Banned) - I think it really comes down to one or the other, personally i think lonefire will be banned. Again i know what your thinking, Plant decks are weak.... NO THEY ARE NOT. In the OCG format which i remind you the banlist is based off of, Plant decks are one of the top 3 decks in play and its likely ome or the other of these will get hit.

I'm pretty sure plants do better in the TCG than OCG. Anyway, they don't need to be nerfed since they're not as dominant as they used with new decks coming (Inzektor, Wind-Up, Rabbit Dino..). Lonefire Blossom can be hit, but Spore doesn't warrant that, and limiting it won't matter since everyone play 1 copy anyway.

arickamaru wrote:Counter Fairy Decks - Ok there are WAY to many cards to mention in these decks but i do believe that a few of the faries or their support cards will be hitting the banlist, considering their power i think 1 - 2 cards will be hit but everything else will remain the same, I have no idea what cards though since so many support one another in the format so i think its players choice really.

You can't be serious.... What do you hit in counter fairies exactly ? Artemis ?

arickamaru wrote:Darkworld Decks - Ok now this deck i have absolutly NO beef with at all, truthfully i dont think they will get hit by the banlist at all but you never know, they were top tier for a while so i think its a toss up. To everyone who says Grapha needs to be banned or Snoww needs to be banned... Thnats just plain stupid. I understand alot of people find Darkworlds annoying but they arent really a threat, Grapha blows up one card, Snoww is the only search power the entire deck has in the first place. Its like taking a six sam deck and saying, united, gates, smoke signal, dojo, and reinforcement are all banned... Just plain stupid.

DW's have been overhyped and as a result underachieved. This deck isn't even close to the deck and most cards of the archetype aren't good save for Grapha (maybe semi-limit at worst), Snoww (no way it gets hit) and maybe Gates (hiting a field spell ?).

arickamaru wrote:Six sam decks - These decks are very powerful and always have been, they got hit hard with the last banlist and i dont believe they will get hit again i truthfully think some of their cards may hit either the Semi list or be off the banlist all together, its just a prediction though.

Six Sam just topped the 1st YCS tourney and you can't hit them harder tahn they are right now. I'd say they stay like they are right now.

arickamaru wrote:Ninja decks - I think these cards will get hit as well with some of their traps hitting the limited or semi limited list, ive also seen reason around Hanzo being semi limited but i think they will focus on the traps i dont think anything will be banned but it will get hit.

No way in hell a tier 3 at best (that's generous) gets hit. They're just not good at this point to warrant being touched at this point.

arickamaru wrote:Inzzektor Hornet (limited or Semi limited) - Ive seen ALOT of Inzektor decks in both formats as of late and like Dragunitys they have been making one hell of a name for themselves and also like dragunitys some of their cards are gonna get hit, Hornet is just one i think will get hit but im sure a few others are up for getting hit as well.

Having 3 Hornets is more consistent but they can manage with 1 or 2 since that's what you need anyway. If you want to hit that +4 combo, then limit/ban Dragonfly. Not to mention that I don't expect them to be hit anyway.
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  arickamaru 2012-02-14, 15:44

S.S.A. wrote:stopped reading at CED...never...never ever ever will that see the light of day

Read the whole reasoning around it. No matter hoe many nevers you put in front of your words the OCG format would compliment him and he may come off just because their card tourneys are what the banlist is based off of
arickamaru
arickamaru

Back to top Go down

Post  arickamaru 2012-02-14, 15:46

MrChillmatic wrote:First off, there's already a thread on the banlsit predictions. Moving on.

arickamaru wrote:Rescue Rabbit (either limited to 1 or Banned) - Rescue Rabbit is way to powerful a card to be at 3, i originally thought it would just go to one but considering how they treated rescue cat. i think its a toss up

If it gets hit, I think it'll get semi-limited first then
see hwo that goes.

arickamaru wrote:Super Poly (limited to 1 or banned) - with the new masked heros along with the Dark E-hero being released in the US in a month or to and them already existing in the OCG format this card has become fairly broken, using this with the new Dark E-Hero out soon would give all Hero decks the abbility to snatch any and everytyhing, add the fact that nothing can stop super poly from activating its just much to broken.

No way. HEROEs ain't good enough to warrant this.

arickamaru wrote:Miracle Fusion (semi limited or limited) - this is something that i myself think will happen if super poly is not limited, the E-heros have way to much fusion power as it is, but i believe either super poly will get his ot Miracle will i believe super poly will get hit because its so broken but if it doesnt Miracle will most likely be hit instead.

Same as above.

arickamaru wrote:Chaos Emperor Dragon Envoy of the end (limited to 1) - Alright now i know what everyone is thinking. You dumbass Chaos Emperor will never come off he is way to broken. This is not my personal hope, i really hope that Chaos STAYS on the banlist because he is so broken but at the same time with so many OCG format cards having nothing but Anti destructuion effects ive seen alot of evidence that would support Emperor coming off just to deal with the anit destruction. However to all nay sayers, let me say this if this guy comes off BLS will be banned if not BLS will stay limited. Simply because BLS did not make any big differences in the OCG format, twilight and chaos decks ran him because he is a good card but everyone else didnt bother saying that had more space for batter cards, he isnt as big a threat as everyone sas he is with all the anti summon cards in play right now.

BLS is broken and may go back to the banlist, but you're suggesting to limit the more borked counterpart ? CED makes BLS look like a completely balanced card.

arickamaru wrote:Lone fire Blossom or Spore (Limited or Banned) - I think it really comes down to one or the other, personally i think lonefire will be banned. Again i know what your thinking, Plant decks are weak.... NO THEY ARE NOT. In the OCG format which i remind you the banlist is based off of, Plant decks are one of the top 3 decks in play and its likely ome or the other of these will get hit.

I'm pretty sure plants do better in the TCG than OCG. Anyway, they don't need to be nerfed since they're not as dominant as they used with new decks coming (Inzektor, Wind-Up, Rabbit Dino..). Lonefire Blossom can be hit, but Spore doesn't warrant that, and limiting it won't matter since everyone play 1 copy anyway.

arickamaru wrote:Counter Fairy Decks - Ok there are WAY to many cards to mention in these decks but i do believe that a few of the faries or their support cards will be hitting the banlist, considering their power i think 1 - 2 cards will be hit but everything else will remain the same, I have no idea what cards though since so many support one another in the format so i think its players choice really.

You can't be serious.... What do you hit in counter fairies exactly ? Artemis ?

arickamaru wrote:Darkworld Decks - Ok now this deck i have absolutly NO beef with at all, truthfully i dont think they will get hit by the banlist at all but you never know, they were top tier for a while so i think its a toss up. To everyone who says Grapha needs to be banned or Snoww needs to be banned... Thnats just plain stupid. I understand alot of people find Darkworlds annoying but they arent really a threat, Grapha blows up one card, Snoww is the only search power the entire deck has in the first place. Its like taking a six sam deck and saying, united, gates, smoke signal, dojo, and reinforcement are all banned... Just plain stupid.

DW's have been overhyped and as a result underachieved. This deck isn't even close to the deck and most cards of the archetype aren't good save for Grapha (maybe semi-limit at worst), Snoww (no way it gets hit) and maybe Gates (hiting a field spell ?).

arickamaru wrote:Six sam decks - These decks are very powerful and always have been, they got hit hard with the last banlist and i dont believe they will get hit again i truthfully think some of their cards may hit either the Semi list or be off the banlist all together, its just a prediction though.

Six Sam just topped the 1st YCS tourney and you can't hit them harder tahn they are right now. I'd say they stay like they are right now.

arickamaru wrote:Ninja decks - I think these cards will get hit as well with some of their traps hitting the limited or semi limited list, ive also seen reason around Hanzo being semi limited but i think they will focus on the traps i dont think anything will be banned but it will get hit.

No way in hell a tier 3 at best (that's generous) gets hit. They're just not good at this point to warrant being touched at this point.

arickamaru wrote:Inzzektor Hornet (limited or Semi limited) - Ive seen ALOT of Inzektor decks in both formats as of late and like Dragunitys they have been making one hell of a name for themselves and also like dragunitys some of their cards are gonna get hit, Hornet is just one i think will get hit but im sure a few others are up for getting hit as well.

Having 3 Hornets is more consistent but they can manage with 1 or 2 since that's what you need anyway. If you want to hit that +4 combo, then limit/ban Dragonfly. Not to mention that I don't expect them to be hit anyway.

Weather or not you agree or not these are my thoughts, and as for the Heros... you obviously didnt read the comments about them
arickamaru
arickamaru

Back to top Go down

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-14, 15:48

I still have the right to discuss your picks since you made the thread.

And barring any major surprise, HEROes are not getting hit !
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post  arickamaru 2012-02-14, 15:53

MrChillmatic wrote:I still have the right to discuss your picks since you made the thread.

And barring any major surprise, HEROes are not getting hit !

Um i have to disagree and at the same time i know you have the right to discuss my picks but please read my comments otherwise you wont know WHY i picked them and what i said about them.
arickamaru
arickamaru

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-14, 16:03

the dark omni hero kinda sucks, and why would you hit superpoly and miracle because of the masked heros? they use mask change anyway, heros wont get hit...and CED is to good, tcg or ocg its a one card otk in a lot of cases, incredible burn, forces the opp to topdeck, and it leaves itself on the feild as a 3000 beater, no...just no

also, because im not sure if it leaves itself, just saying thats the least part of the problem
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  arickamaru 2012-02-14, 16:07

S.S.A. wrote:the dark omni hero kinda sucks, and why would you hit superpoly and miracle because of the masked heros? they use mask change anyway, heros wont get hit...and CED is to good, tcg or ocg its a one card otk in a lot of cases, incredible burn, forces the opp to topdeck, and it leaves itself on the feild as a 3000 beater, no...just no

also, because im not sure if it leaves itself, just saying thats the least part of the problem

First of al CED leaves the field with his own eff its not JD, and it forces BOTH players to top deck. So... yeah dont misinterpret the effect.
arickamaru
arickamaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-02-14, 16:42

Ok I'm going to make this easy

If counter faries are so good, explain why no one has topped with one in a YCS
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  arickamaru 2012-02-14, 17:26

Phoenix Wright wrote:Ok I'm going to make this easy

The reason is because so may people find them either suckish or cant find the right balance of cards to make them good. Add Miltel sage of the sky and you become a force to be reconed with. Every game my friend has played with his faries on DN his opponents have quit because they dont understand how they are played and want nothing to do with them and in the last 4 tournoments he has gone to he has placed 3rd, 2nd twice and 1st once using his counter faries as he improves the deck
arickamaru
arickamaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-02-14, 18:12

arickamaru wrote:

The reason is because so may people find them either suckish or cant find the right balance of cards to make them good. Add Miltel sage of the sky and you become a force to be reconed with. Every game my friend has played with his faries on DN his opponents have quit because they dont understand how they are played and want nothing to do with them and in the last 4 tournoments he has gone to he has placed 3rd, 2nd twice and 1st once using his counter faries as he improves the deck

"Tournaments," huh? Okay, now name tournaments he has entered and topped in with his Counter Fairies that aren't locals.
Saturn
Saturn

Back to top Go down

Post  arickamaru 2012-02-14, 18:15

Saturn wrote:
arickamaru wrote:

"Tournaments," huh? Okay, now name tournaments he has entered and topped in with his Counter Fairies that aren't locals.

Look believe whatever you want. My position on the cards stands
arickamaru
arickamaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-02-14, 18:18

K. Look forward to crushed dreams.
Saturn
Saturn

Back to top Go down

Post  arickamaru 2012-02-14, 18:19

Saturn wrote:K. Look forward to crushed dreams.

I can say the same to you
arickamaru
arickamaru

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-14, 18:27

the banlist is based on tournament results, show one tournament that has its offical results posted (like a ycs or a regional) where a counterfairy deck topped
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  arickamaru 2012-02-14, 18:31

S.S.A. wrote:the banlist is based on tournament results, show one tournament that has its offical results posted (like a ycs or a regional) where a counterfairy deck topped

I know its based on tournoment results but its based on JAPAN tournoment results the OCG format makes the banlist and shows it to us, we have some say on a few changes but they have the FINAL word on everything.
arickamaru
arickamaru

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-14, 18:44

look at other posts...the tcg is also taken into account...and if its solely ocg, then go on sheik and find evidence of counterfairies topping there...
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  arickamaru 2012-02-18, 23:40

Guess what got limited to one uh i think its agent earth. Counter faries got HIT. so HA HA HA

http://shriek.twoday.net/topics/Banned+Lists/
arickamaru
arickamaru

Back to top Go down

Post  arickamaru 2012-02-18, 23:43

I also believe i see Shien's Smoke signal at 2 and i also see BLS did NOT make the list so alot of my predictions came true, as for the Heroes wait till the Dark Omni Hero comes out and the new masked heros, to all nay sayers i say this: You obviously havent played many GOOD Hero Decks
arickamaru
arickamaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-02-18, 23:43

arickamaru wrote:

Guess what got limited to one uh i think its agent earth. Counter faries got HIT. so HA HA HA

Nope.avi
T.G. Agents got hit, not shitty Counter Fairies. March 2012 Banlist Predictions 2859867778
Counter Fairies don't even use Agents.
People these days...
Saturn
Saturn

Back to top Go down

Post  arickamaru 2012-02-18, 23:45

Saturn wrote:
arickamaru wrote:

Nope.avi
T.G. Agents got hit, not shitty Counter Fairies. March 2012 Banlist Predictions 2859867778
People these days...

Most GOOD counter faries run earth for Hyperion, Agents are easy to beat. i mean really.
arickamaru
arickamaru

Back to top Go down

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-19, 00:09

...earth was hit because of tg agents in the ocg, which was the most dominant ocg deck for most of the format...not for counter fairies
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-19, 05:01

arickamaru wrote:

You...can't...be...serious.
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-02-19, 06:37

arickamaru wrote:
Saturn wrote:
arickamaru wrote:

Nope.avi
People these days...

Most GOOD counter faries run earth for Hyperion, Agents are easy to beat. i mean really.

1. Agents and Counter Fairies have a completely different style.
2. T.G. Agents were tier 0 in the OCG and that was the deck that was hit, not tier 459784853 Counter Fairies.
3. Lol you're such a scrub.
Saturn
Saturn

Back to top Go down

Post  gruntlord6 2012-02-19, 10:12

Saturn wrote:
arickamaru wrote:
Saturn wrote:
arickamaru wrote:

Nope.avi
People these days...

1. Agents and Counter Fairies have a completely different style.
2. T.G. Agents were tier 0 in the OCG and that was the deck that was hit, not tier 459784853 Counter Fairies.
3. Lol you're such a scrub.
Don't forget he wanted to hit miracle fusion/super poly.
gruntlord6
gruntlord6

Birthday : 1993-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-02-19, 10:14

And Ninjas. ._.
Saturn
Saturn

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-02-19, 10:31

arickamaru wrote:

If you think that the reason Earth went to one is because of counter fairies, a deck that has had 0 tops in any tournament above the local level, and not because of Tech Genius Agents, which in their hayday topped 90% of all tournaments in the OCG, then you sir, are very misguided indeed
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  gruntlord6 2012-02-19, 11:09

Saturn wrote:And Ninjas. ._.
Seems legit.
gruntlord6
gruntlord6

Birthday : 1993-11-30

Back to top Go down