Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Luster Soldier Vs Shoot Quasar Dragon

+11
itsjustjosh
Occultdude17
Heimdall
Red_Chaos
! Alestorm !
El Gramma
RareHunter
yusei803
NotSuchAMisterE
S.S.A.
Tigger22190
15 posters

Go down

Which would you rather deal with?

Black Luster Soldier Vs Shoot Quasar Dragon Vote_lcap56%Black Luster Soldier Vs Shoot Quasar Dragon Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
Black Luster Soldier Vs Shoot Quasar Dragon Vote_lcap44%Black Luster Soldier Vs Shoot Quasar Dragon Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 9

Black Luster Soldier Vs Shoot Quasar Dragon Empty Black Luster Soldier Vs Shoot Quasar Dragon

Post  Tigger22190 2012-02-14, 18:47

Black Luster Soldier Vs Shoot Quasar Dragon ShootingQuasarDragon-JUMP-EN-UR-LE

1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
Must be Synchro Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card's maximum number of attacks per turn equals the number of non-Tuner monsters used as its Synchro Material. Once per turn, when a card or effect is activated: You can negate the activation and destroy it. When this card leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 "Shooting Star Dragon" from your Extra Deck.

VS

Black Luster Soldier Vs Shoot Quasar Dragon BlackLusterSoldierEnvoyoftheBeginningGLD4-EN-GUR-LE

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard. Once during each of your turns, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:
● Select 1 monster on the field, and remove it from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.
● If this card destroyed your opponent's monster by battle, it can attack once again in a row.

Discuss.

Which of these monsters seems more balanced? Yes, they're the top of the line monsters. One is the best Synchro monster and the other is considered to be the best Effect monster outside of the extra deck.

In your opinion, which one is worse? Why do you say that one?

IMO, I'd rather deal with a BLS, it's not a big threat if you can get rid of it from either the deck or the hand or even RFG. Now, Quasar has protection. In other words, BLS has nothing on Quasar. It's a 4000 beatstick solemn judgment without the cost.

Anyway, discuss.
Tigger22190
Tigger22190

Birthday : 1990-02-21

Back to top Go down

Black Luster Soldier Vs Shoot Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Black Luster Soldier Vs Shoot Quasar Dragon

Post  S.S.A. 2012-02-14, 18:50

bls every single day, he cant negate,and has a managable 3k atk
S.S.A.
S.S.A.

Back to top Go down

Black Luster Soldier Vs Shoot Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Black Luster Soldier Vs Shoot Quasar Dragon

Post  Tigger22190 2012-02-14, 18:56

That's what I'm saying. Bls is A LOT easier to deal with. Plus the light imprisoning mirror shuts him down.
Tigger22190
Tigger22190

Back to top Go down

Post  NotSuchAMisterE 2012-02-14, 19:05

Tigger22190 wrote:Plus the light imprisoning mirror shuts him down.

Yeah, cause that wouldn't affect Shooting Quasar Dragon who just so happens to be a light monster as well...

And let's not mention the ease of which BLS can be summoned compared to the much more difficult summoning conditions of SQD. I'd be more worried of my opponent pulling a BLS out of nowhere more than summoning SQD, which you'd need at least three synchros on the field to pull off. So, this whole 'vs' thing you've got going on is pretty pointless.
NotSuchAMisterE
NotSuchAMisterE

Birthday : 1993-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Tigger22190 2012-02-14, 19:11

NotSuchAMisterE wrote:

Yeah, cause that wouldn't affect Shooting Quasar Dragon who just so happens to be a light monster as well...

And let's not mention the ease of which BLS can be summoned compared to the much more difficult summoning conditions of SQD. I'd be more worried of my opponent pulling a BLS out of nowhere more than summoning SQD, which you'd need at least three synchros on the field to pull off. So, this whole 'vs' thing you've got going on is pretty pointless.

True, but still. It's a lot easier to topple a 3k beater then a 4k beater. Hell, I won't lie, in my lvl beater deck, it's easy to go over 3k but 4k, yeah, that's run me right over. Besides, I'd be scared of a synchrocentric deck that could spit Quasar out in a couple turns if they're playing right.
Tigger22190
Tigger22190

Back to top Go down

Post  yusei803 2012-02-16, 08:34

Sent me decklist

yusei803

Back to top Go down

Post  RareHunter 2012-02-16, 09:33

BLS Envoy + SQD on opponent's field? so easy, Super Poly! Draco-Equiste!!
RareHunter
RareHunter

Birthday : 1992-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post  El Gramma 2012-02-16, 10:16

I'd rather not deal with either of them, but Black Luster Soldier's the more frequent thorn in my side.
El Gramma
El Gramma

Birthday : 1992-12-01

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/User:Lord_Grammaticus

Back to top Go down

Post  ! Alestorm ! 2012-02-17, 13:19

My deck can summon quasar first turn >.> sometimes even 2 or a ssd just saying
! Alestorm !
! Alestorm !

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2012-02-17, 13:27

! Alestorm ! wrote:My deck can summon quasar first turn >.> sometimes even 2 or a ssd just saying

decks dedicated to spammming syncros run SQD but BlS is more splashable mean a higher chacne of seeing and having to deal with him
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Birthday : 1990-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-17, 17:29

I would rather deal with BLS. Unless you negate SQD summon, your opponent will always have back up when it leaves the field. Shooting Star Dragon is not as bad as SQD, but if your opponent has a deck dedicated to tuning a lot, SSD is just as deadly.

BLS is easier to get rid of. And once Quasar hit the field, you're gonna have to spend a lot of resources to get rid of it.
Heimdall
Heimdall

Birthday : 1990-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Occultdude17 2012-02-17, 17:56

Heimdall wrote:I would rather deal with BLS. Unless you negate SQD summon, your opponent will always have back up when it leaves the field. Shooting Star Dragon is not as bad as SQD, but if your opponent has a deck dedicated to tuning a lot, SSD is just as deadly.

BLS is easier to get rid of. And once Quasar hit the field, you're gonna have to spend a lot of resources to get rid of it.

Quasar's easy to kill, just use the following:

1 x "Summon Limit"

1 x [Insert monster removal card]

1 x [Insert something else that they're forced to negate]

Given as they probably exhausted their two Summons per turn just getting it out, they won't be able to fetch Shooting Star when it dies. Personally, I'd rather face Quasar than BLS, as I can still stop it with "Marshmallon" or "Obnoxious Celtic Guard".
Occultdude17
Occultdude17

Back to top Go down

Post  itsjustjosh 2012-02-19, 04:55

Once Quasar is out, good luck getting rid of it. Marshmallon can die from Qusar's eff to negate the burn.
itsjustjosh
itsjustjosh
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1980-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  AsherpotterCOPY 2012-02-19, 05:38

Deal with seems to imply the card is already out.
AsherpotterCOPY
AsherpotterCOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrilla 2012-02-19, 19:09

I'd actually say they are pretty much even. You see BLS a lot more often, sometimes out of no-where while you can pretty much tell when Quasar is coming out. The best thing about the game is that if you know something has a high chance of happening, you get ready for it. black horn anyone? Very Happy!
Cyrilla
Cyrilla

Birthday : 1992-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Exiled 2012-02-19, 19:23

This really shouldn't even be hard to answer, quasar is better, hands down. Larger attack, better effect AND you get to summon another very good monster when it is removed from the field.
Exiled
Exiled

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrilla 2012-02-19, 19:27

Burden of the mighty, ftw.
Cyrilla
Cyrilla

Birthday : 1992-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Occultdude17 2012-02-19, 23:32

itsjustjosh wrote:Once Quasar is out, good luck getting rid of it. Marshmallon can die from Qusar's eff to negate the burn.

Obviously one of two things has already occurred:

1. Marshmallon has been flipped face-up.

2. Quasar has used its once-per-turn negation effect.
Occultdude17
Occultdude17

Back to top Go down

Post  DMaster2 2012-02-20, 20:28

BLS is way easier

NotSuchAMisterE wrote:

Quasar can negate the activation of light imprisoning mirror.
Beside believe me that decks well builted can ss Quasar in a single turn.

DMaster2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down