Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First deck help - Gusto

3 posters

Go down

First deck help - Gusto Empty First deck help - Gusto

Post  ComingDarkness 2012-02-17, 19:45

Alright, I'm new to the whole Yu-Gi-Oh scene and am still learning how to build decks. This is the one I have and I'll be honest I thought it would work, using a tactic of the whole recycle my cards that Gusto does so well.
Yet...every time I play I get utterly beaten in as moral crushing a way as you can imagine Crying or Very sad
So...can anyone help me please?

This is my deck, let me know if you need me to post an actuall list.
First deck help - Gusto Deckr.th
ComingDarkness
ComingDarkness

Back to top Go down

First deck help - Gusto Empty Re: First deck help - Gusto

Post  ! Alestorm ! 2012-02-17, 19:55

well first suggestion is possibly improve ur staples..royal decrees i feel arent as helpful this format with all the cards that can destroy them ..PLUS i know me for example LOVE when a player uses royall decree because i do not have to worry about traps..like solemn warning..or bottomless or mirror force or dimnesional prison....also ur lacking draw power..and alot of staples that will help u out ALOT ..and fill up ur extra deck Razz and use better synchros and xyz's..like gachi..utopia, roach, and synchros like black rose...catastor..brio..stardust to name a few.. Smile
! Alestorm !
! Alestorm !

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-02-17, 21:13

First off you must make a choice with the direction of your deck before I can help you.

Do you want the Dark Bribe's or the Royal Decree's? I would highly suggest not running both at max in the same deck, they will clash and/or cause redundancy. Either run decree and no other traps except maybe one, or run bribe and cards like Solem Judge/warn.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  ComingDarkness 2012-02-17, 21:17

I'm editing out the Royal Decree set (they were only in their to start cause a freind i play with uses a LOT of traps) now so that clears up for some other cards.
And the Direction the deck is going after play tests is the recycling of having my cards die, bringing out others and then using spells to return lost cards to the deck. The extra deck is currently just designed to be a way to counter what people are doing.
ComingDarkness
ComingDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down