Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magician's Circle vs. Mirror Force/Dimensional Prison

+3
Tuvillo
BlackwingRa
Griggle3000
7 posters

Go down

Magician's Circle vs. Mirror Force/Dimensional Prison Empty Magician's Circle vs. Mirror Force/Dimensional Prison

Post  Griggle3000 2012-02-28, 02:39

Okay here are the situations:
I attack with a spellcaster
I activate Magician's circle
I summon a spellcaster
Since my opp didnt summon one, no reply occurs and the attack continues.
Can my opp respond with a Mirror Force/Dprison?

But my opp negates it with something like Judgment/Laggia
Since my monster is still attacking, can my opp respond with Mirror Force/Dprison?

Griggle3000

Back to top Go down

Magician's Circle vs. Mirror Force/Dimensional Prison Empty Re: Magician's Circle vs. Mirror Force/Dimensional Prison

Post  BlackwingRa 2012-02-28, 02:44

Both are no.
BlackwingRa
BlackwingRa

Birthday : 1991-10-02

Back to top Go down

Magician's Circle vs. Mirror Force/Dimensional Prison Empty Re: Magician's Circle vs. Mirror Force/Dimensional Prison

Post  Tuvillo 2012-02-28, 04:09

The attack declaration is only a single chain- The only way to use Mirror Force in a situation with Magician's Circle is to CHAIN it to Magician's Circle. (Giving him no way to negate Magician's Circle if he wants to Mirror/Prison)
Tuvillo
Tuvillo

Birthday : 1990-07-29

http://www.nintendostudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Szadek 2012-02-28, 07:13

Btw: Replay =/= declaring attack.
So even if a reply occurs he still can't use mirror force
Szadek
Szadek

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuvillo 2012-02-28, 14:33

Right- If the opponent summons a Spellcaster through your Magician's Circle, he can not use Mirror Force afterwards.
Tuvillo
Tuvillo

Birthday : 1990-07-29

http://www.nintendostudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Joenen 2012-02-28, 17:03

unless of course the new spellcaster declares an attack.

But yeah, no in both scenarios.
Joenen
Joenen

Birthday : 1992-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Griggle3000 2012-02-28, 23:14

Tuvillo wrote:The attack declaration is only a single chain- The only way to use Mirror Force in a situation with Magician's Circle is to CHAIN it to Magician's Circle. (Giving him no way to negate Magician's Circle if he wants to Mirror/Prison)
So If this happens, does my summoned spellcaster safe to attack after mirror force destroys my monsters?

Griggle3000

Back to top Go down

Post  raidou 2012-02-29, 00:26

But my opp negates it with something like Judgment/Laggia
Since my monster is still attacking, can my opp respond with Mirror Force/Dprison?
if he respond with judgement or any counter trap he cant but if he negates with laggia he can respond with mirror force/prison
raidou
raidou

Back to top Go down

Post  Occultdude17 2012-02-29, 00:36

If I attack and activate "Magician's Circle", my opponent can chain "Mirror Force" to its activation. In this case, "Mirror Force" resolves first and destroys my attacking monster, then "Magician's Circle" resolves and we each Special Summon 1 new Spellcaster. As the attacking monster is no longer on the field, the attack obviously stops.
Occultdude17
Occultdude17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down