Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal story's

+3
Yami-Malik
Deagger
nelynel12
7 posters

Go down

Personal story's  Empty Personal story's

Post  nelynel12 2011-07-10, 19:21

Yes there is a thread for loved ones. But this is different. Tell anything personal that happen to you.. Smile

I will start.

I loved this girl. I went out with her for a year. She ended up cheating on me. I caught her having having sex with my best friend. I was hurt. I treated her right and I loved her so much. I then realized I was too nice. I let people step on me. So I decided to change. I became more tougher. I started running and loosing weight. I felt better of myself. I got involve with my "gangster" friends. We started going to party's and clubs. They thought me how to pick up girls and what not. I then became one of those "hit it and quit it" guys. This went on for a year. I liked it that way. No emotions just pleasure. No stress just fun. About a year later I met this most amazing girl. Who of course rejected me at a party. I was so shocked. I began to chase after her. I loved the challenge my life was pretty boring at the time. I began to fall for her. I gotten to close. I wanted more then just sex. I wanted to be with her and love her. But I could not. I could not risk getting hurt again. I let her go. I just countuied doing what I did. I regret it every single day of my life. I realize I was wrong like 2 months later. I kept thinking about her. At this time she had a boyfriend and was very happy. With my selfish reasons I decided to fight for her. I successfully got her boyfriend to break up with her. But I only hurt her more. She told me that she can't have me in her life because all I do is hurt her. I am the stupidest guy in this world. I still go to party's and enjoy life. But when I am alone at night all I do is think about her. I love her. I regret everything I did.
I messed up. I sit here and blame my first girlfriend. But I always told people "never let blood from scars fall on people now" I never followed that.

I was inspired to write this because this song made me cry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNg7FM6uGjA&feature=related
nelynel12
nelynel12

Birthday : 1991-09-17

https://www.youtube.com/user/YourDuelingNetwork?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Personal story's  Empty Re: Personal story's

Post  Deagger 2011-07-11, 06:29

i live life daily. True story.

Deagger

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-11, 13:25

Woow nel that is deep...

And for me my story...uhm...i need to structure it back on since it was something i just wanted to eliminate from my mind, ill post it later.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Birthday : 1995-05-30

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  nelynel12 2011-07-11, 20:02

Yami-Malik wrote:Woow nel that is deep...

And for me my story...uhm...i need to structure it back on since it was something i just wanted to eliminate from my mind, ill post it later.

Thanks Bro
nelynel12
nelynel12

Back to top Go down

Post  TKGriffiths 2011-07-12, 07:21

I threw a tennis ball at a wall once. It bounced off. Then I caught it. But there's a twist in this tale. I caught it with my left hand!
TKGriffiths
TKGriffiths

Birthday : 1993-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  nelynel12 2011-07-12, 07:27

I love the maturity of these people on this forum. Rolling Eyes
nelynel12
nelynel12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2011-07-12, 07:31

cool story bro

Back to top Go down

Post  nelynel12 2011-07-12, 07:37

nelynel12 wrote:I love the maturity of these people on this forum. Rolling Eyes
nelynel12
nelynel12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2011-07-12, 07:44

Don't make posts with only a quote, please.

Maturity contradicts the fact of playing Yugioh, y'know?

Back to top Go down

Post  nelynel12 2011-07-12, 07:52

Mifune wrote:Don't make posts with only a quote, please.

Maturity contradicts the fact of playing Yugioh, y'know?

Not really. This game is a source of an income. Plus your basically saying I cannot have a card game as my hobby with being an mature adult. I feel a certain type of way that day. So i decided to share how I felt with everyone.
nelynel12
nelynel12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2011-07-12, 07:58

True. However, its still a children card game, nothing will change that, at least in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy Candy Panda 2011-07-12, 10:23

Mifune wrote:True. However, its still a children card game, nothing will change that, at least in my opinion.
i hate people who think theyre sooo mature that they call this a childrens card game man...stop saying that like your looking down on us when you play it too but the again i have to say sorry now or ill get banned -__- whatever

TKGriffiths wrote:I threw a tennis ball at a wall once. It bounced off. Then I caught it. But there's a twist in this tale. I caught it with my left hand!
i love you comment, it made me lol
Sexy Candy Panda
Sexy Candy Panda

Birthday : 1990-02-27

http://dueling network.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2011-07-12, 10:30

I never said I am mature. If I am then why I am playing it.. Stop confusing yourself.

Sexy Candy Panda wrote:i have to say sorry now or ill get banned -__- whatever

-rep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy Candy Panda 2011-07-12, 10:45

Mifune wrote:I never said I am mature. If I am then why I am playing it.. Stop confusing yourself.

Sexy Candy Panda wrote:i have to say sorry now or ill get banned -__- whatever

-rep

ooh so you act like your mature, nice poser -___-
Sexy Candy Panda
Sexy Candy Panda

Birthday : 1990-02-27

http://dueling network.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2011-07-12, 11:22

Personal story's  Dude-wtf

Back to top Go down

Post  nelynel12 2011-07-12, 12:00

I would appreciate if you guys not argue or debate on my topic. it's pretty much spam now.
nelynel12
nelynel12

Back to top Go down

Post  Graydon Frost 2011-07-12, 12:17

well this topic has gone to hell. Its a pity really.
Graydon Frost
Graydon Frost

Birthday : 1991-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Dutch_Prince 2011-07-21, 21:33

Well my personal story would be:

The 9th of April 2011 was a day that I will never ever forget. The day started out like all other Saturdays for me, since I always work on Saturdays and start at 07:00. So I went to work, and decided this day to walk to my job ( not far away, like a 10 min walk or something ). Started fresh doing my stuff, making the sales reports, the newly plans for the upcoming weeks and so on. Until I heard a loud rapid noise coming from the other side of the Shopping mall ( in which my store is located ). At first I thought it was something that fell over and presumingly on a kid, since I heard a kid scream. So I thought to myself, ok my co-workers will take care of it, but as soon as I finished that thought, I heard it again.

I regonised the sound all of a sudden, it was a machina gun shooting its bullets. I ran out of my office into the store to see what was really going on. I saw like 300 people storming into my store to look for cover and safety. The panic and chaos was so great that at first I was stunned to the ground ( since this couldn't be happening in The Netherlands ). While I was standing there my girlfriend came running in with blood all over her clothes around her stomach area. When I noticed she was actually hit by 2 bullets I went beserk and was ready to use my old training to make a difference.

I ran out of the store after making sure my girlfriend was getting help from other people and started using my training. I was calculating how many rounds the guy would still have in his Smith and Wesson semi-automatic assault rifle ( which I know holds 50 Rounds in each clip ), I wasl ucky he was out and he changed clips. This was the time to strike, I ran towards him in an attempt to overpower the guy and put him to justice by beating him to death and taking revenge for what he has done.

At the moment I was at punching range he fired a few shots, luckaly for me he didnt seem to be the best shooter in town, since he only hit me in the shoulder ( fless wound ) and nothing fatal. But obviouly due to that I was hit I was thrown of balance and not able to continue the assault I intented to fulfill. I rolled over and found a safe spot behind a pilar that holds up the balkony of the 2nd floor.

The shooter decided to continue his tour around the mall and not come hunting me down. Then I notied this guy wasn't really aiming for anyone in particulair, but rather shooting around at the height of an avarage man mid-section. Despite the shoulder wound, I still tried to make a difference, but now I wasn't trying to go after the shooter but rather to safe other people from the fate my girlfriend and I had suffered already. This resulted in more bullets being fired my way, but as I said the guy wasn't the best shooter in town.

Eventually the guy ran out of clips and devoted his last bullet to himself and killed himself before I or anyone else got the chance to overpower him.
This all happened in like 3-5 minutes, but I have to say despite all my training and experience it seemed to have the duration of a soccer match.

My shoulder is perfectly fine, only lost a small piece of skin, since it is now a scar, but meh. My girlfriend was released from the hospital a week after the shootout in the Ridderhof ( the Mall's name ) and is doing very well physically but mentally she is still a bit shocked.

Comes to show, anything can happen at any given moment.
The_Dutch_Prince
The_Dutch_Prince

Birthday : 1990-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post  nelynel12 2011-07-21, 21:56

The_Dutch_Prince wrote:Well my personal story would be:

The 9th of April 2011 was a day that I will never ever forget. The day started out like all other Saturdays for me, since I always work on Saturdays and start at 07:00. So I went to work, and decided this day to walk to my job ( not far away, like a 10 min walk or something ). Started fresh doing my stuff, making the sales reports, the newly plans for the upcoming weeks and so on. Until I heard a loud rapid noise coming from the other side of the Shopping mall ( in which my store is located ). At first I thought it was something that fell over and presumingly on a kid, since I heard a kid scream. So I thought to myself, ok my co-workers will take care of it, but as soon as I finished that thought, I heard it again.

I regonised the sound all of a sudden, it was a machina gun shooting its bullets. I ran out of my office into the store to see what was really going on. I saw like 300 people storming into my store to look for cover and safety. The panic and chaos was so great that at first I was stunned to the ground ( since this couldn't be happening in The Netherlands ). While I was standing there my girlfriend came running in with blood all over her clothes around her stomach area. When I noticed she was actually hit by 2 bullets I went beserk and was ready to use my old training to make a difference.

I ran out of the store after making sure my girlfriend was getting help from other people and started using my training. I was calculating how many rounds the guy would still have in his Smith and Wesson semi-automatic assault rifle ( which I know holds 50 Rounds in each clip ), I wasl ucky he was out and he changed clips. This was the time to strike, I ran towards him in an attempt to overpower the guy and put him to justice by beating him to death and taking revenge for what he has done.

At the moment I was at punching range he fired a few shots, luckaly for me he didnt seem to be the best shooter in town, since he only hit me in the shoulder ( fless wound ) and nothing fatal. But obviouly due to that I was hit I was thrown of balance and not able to continue the assault I intented to fulfill. I rolled over and found a safe spot behind a pilar that holds up the balkony of the 2nd floor.

The shooter decided to continue his tour around the mall and not come hunting me down. Then I notied this guy wasn't really aiming for anyone in particulair, but rather shooting around at the height of an avarage man mid-section. Despite the shoulder wound, I still tried to make a difference, but now I wasn't trying to go after the shooter but rather to safe other people from the fate my girlfriend and I had suffered already. This resulted in more bullets being fired my way, but as I said the guy wasn't the best shooter in town.

Eventually the guy ran out of clips and devoted his last bullet to himself and killed himself before I or anyone else got the chance to overpower him.
This all happened in like 3-5 minutes, but I have to say despite all my training and experience it seemed to have the duration of a soccer match.

My shoulder is perfectly fine, only lost a small piece of skin, since it is now a scar, but meh. My girlfriend was released from the hospital a week after the shootout in the Ridderhof ( the Mall's name ) and is doing very well physically but mentally she is still a bit shocked.

Comes to show, anything can happen at any given moment.

Wow.. man thats crazy... are you okay bro?
nelynel12
nelynel12

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Dutch_Prince 2011-07-22, 16:31

The shoulder wound has healed, but the bullet is still within my body, since taking it out would probably cause more harm then good as the doctors say. So physically I am 100%, mentally however I still have the drawbacks of events/incidents like that but I am doing good I guess, since I am not turning into a psycho myself ( yet ) lol.

The_Dutch_Prince
The_Dutch_Prince

Birthday : 1990-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down