Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moments where you felt awesome

+198
shonenhikada
satsu.ariefu
halfevil666
Cheren
duelboy
AtlasEXE
Noze_Zelle
ccharlie999
JackieFoxDude
jabber2033
zekthan32
deulduel
AsherpotterCOPY
.Jobrjo.
artagan
Shooting Quasar Dragon
Monox D. I-Fly
nero77
sagax06
LittleEagle
johndark93
Rockmeteor
7attila7
[VG]Blood
Haden117
Heimdall
BlackShadowX
ZombiehKing
Juno23
C/a/boose
tim92
Dart
yugiohmasterx
rawlin
gsaddfff
Dimensional Alchemist
CheyMcFly
BrandonBalls
Held
plsgiveme500k
Kakashi07
xxshadowsxx
joshkgriff
MonarchTheLegend
Szadek
Temporal Knight
NecEx7
LunarBlade
Smokay
MrChillmatic
Phraxure
Abominable
Tobi
Rooney10
zekana
Brutality
ghostrider2x1
stardustPharo91
Kaiza
hypermaster117
kyros
Rare Poison
Kshroom
Eshi
Pkmn337
Dawe96
resaded
Ceteruler2
HEBS721
Twilight Sparkle
Atticus Rhodes
.:HadoukenBlue:.
Synchro Pro
winged-kuriboh
T3RCX
Kusanagi Dark
smachuca1
Yoko318
Tigger22190
JLa16
CrowSama
Linkcat
MK_ultra
SammyQ
DarkRiku
ammar 2000
RG41
AhhGoodTimes
mido9
maskedhero303
Wildflame
nakata
draco595
Tsunayoshi
Lovelace
Train Heartnet
WinterKirby
Saturn
dragonsamurai77
Red-Ryo
S.S.A.
DuelKing
Hunter_13
Prince Vegeta
TheOne4Ever
012yArthur0
kravopiez
KinRyuTen
Fayah
Miror B.
kangtuji
Metta World Peace
Lyoko15
Stasis
ancientman7
Occultdude17
Ventus893
Eliwood
Infernalty
LuzCeleste
HarleyThomas
Calacore
Skios
mattsu
Zephyr
Celsty
Beyond Birthday
Alsray
chile125
Resurgence
ShadicMena95
Cellist_96
D_Winds
ThePhill_
Ares
LimusocoBobo
Darkspire91
OverlordMMM
Evil Joey
storyteller
frannncisco
LegendaryFrost
TamACOPY
BuvS
Wyde
vanessahatake
NeostheAncientOne
someone_else
cybrbot
Sexy Candy Panda
Kraziub
IanCC09
Exiled
JOEY WHEELUH
Garion1991
Ruf_Pup13
Phoenix Wright
yoh001
Supreme_King
MrStyx
SpaceJam
Master Jordan
Zero2Hero
Red_Chaos
JDC
dabestgamer
ojamagic
Damonkey
enmanuel7
tester12342
No77u101
CaiusTSR
SillyDude
The Bird
Joker the Machine
BlackLusterCivilian
The Origin
kilibrium
Nicks016
{EX} TheVoid
3E-hero neos
Wsx913
Nick100895
Potus-Mat
Red Gadget
XIVcaliber
Yami-Malik
Dracerdis
Adept VantageSP
Kaito
Chiaki
Nelrick
Roxzen
Fawkey
Badass_Bunny
OpenFaceSurgery
The Yellow Flash
Rezzd
202 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 Empty Re: Moments where you felt awesome

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-01-30, 10:40

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 XAbZQ

Decided to make a Spellcaster oriented version of my Toon Deck since I realized Toon Dark Magician Girl could be Special Summoned by Magical Dimension and Magician's Circle while Toon World is on the field. This was my frst test and it went really well. Too bad the guy used Black Rose Dragon and beat me but that doesn't change how I felt in this moment.

Kind of thinking of replacing Toon Summoned Skull with Dark Magician Girl to give me better access to Magi Magi Magician Gal.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 Empty Re: Moments where you felt awesome

Post  CheyMcFly 2012-01-30, 11:17

Szadek wrote:Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 MpZn8
Maxx "C" + Tragodia > Inzektors
I lol'd. Personally I don't think he should of quit just cause of that xD
CheyMcFly
CheyMcFly

Birthday : 1993-09-02

http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-01-31, 21:49

Check out this joker, everyone.

He was a sorry kid, but it was fun locking down an Exodia deck. Yeah, he decided to cheat so I had no choice but to call the Admin. He talked tough, but left soon after.

Today's lesson: Naturias STILL win games, if used properly xD

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 6q4jZ
Heimdall
Heimdall

Birthday : 1990-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Shooting Quasar Dragon 2012-01-31, 22:30

2 Quasar and TG halberd cannon on field. nuff said
Shooting Quasar Dragon
Shooting Quasar Dragon

Birthday : 1992-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Shooting Quasar Dragon 2012-02-01, 00:24

that moment where u use enemy controller to steal a stardust dragon and sync it with your formula during their turn LIKE A BAWSS
Shooting Quasar Dragon
Shooting Quasar Dragon

Birthday : 1992-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-01, 09:57

Inn a test duel against my friend, I use Cannoneer to send Laval lady and Flamvell Poun to the graveyard to burn my opponent. (Forgot to use Foolish Burial first, though. XD) Anyway, on my opponent's turn, they set 2 cards and a monster and it was back to me. On my turn I draw rekindling. I use Foolish Burial to send Flamvell Magician to my grave, then use Rekindling. I use Poun and Tender for Formula and draw another card. I WAS going to go for Shooting Star, but I'm glad I summoned Formula First. I drew another rekindling. I brought back Poun and Tender again. I use Poun + Flamvell Magician and Cannoneer + Tender to summon Duel Slasher and Lavalval Dragon. I use Heavy storm to destroy my opponent's back row. Then lavalval dragon bounced my opponent's monster. As you can probably tell, I sync'd for Shooting Quasar and Direct attacked twice. First time making an OTK (unless you don't consider it an OTK [I do because my opponent regained the 1000 he lost with Dian Keto)

DuelKing
DuelKing

Birthday : 1997-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  HarleyThomas 2012-02-01, 21:48

Just beat a Plant deck with my sixty card Light & Dark Beatdown deck.

Probably a once in a lifetime thing as I only managed to get rid of Quasar by activating Divine Wrath when he went to negate Draining Shield. Kaiser Sea Horse still got hit by Shooting Star Dragon that was then equipped with an Armory Arm, but Black Luster Soldier got rid of it and then a face-down Dandylion.

Then proceeded to hammer him with Chaos Hunter and Alexandrite Dragon. Black Luster shaved off the last 1500 Life Points by felling Shi En and then attacking directly.

All in all, it is definetely a once in a life time thing.

Earlier I was against an Empty Jar deck that was threatening to ruin my day, but my opponenents Shallow Grave or something let me set my discarded Dark Magician which I flip summoned, normal summoned Alexandrite Dragon and brought out Black Luster Soldier to banish Morphing Jar.
HarleyThomas
HarleyThomas

Birthday : 1993-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  draco595 2012-02-01, 22:00

Used koa'ki drago to stop my opponents grapha and everything in his deck after he got down to 2800lp he finally destroyed drago and summoned out graha and then on my turn I summoned out koa'ki Maximus blew up his graha and then proceeded to destroy the last of his lp.
draco595
draco595

Back to top Go down

Post  Occultdude17 2012-02-01, 22:03

Up against Dark Worlds.

I was hammering away with "Obnoxious Celtic Guard", "Giant Rat" and some Fabled monster I'd stolen with "Creature Swap" (I swapped one Rat, then suicided another into it for 2 searches). Right in the middle of the Battle Phase, he decided to activate the effect of "Gates of Dark World" so he could dump and revive Sillva. It was completely against the rules, but I decided to let him do it anyway. I then proceeded to Main Phase 2 and...

Enemy Controller, sac his Fabled to steal Sillva.

Vengeful Servant, equipping Sillva.

End turn, he only has 1400 Life Points left and Vengeful does damage equal to Sillva's original ATK when control switches.

Game.
Occultdude17
Occultdude17

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-02, 04:17

Best duel I had in days!!!

I played against this guy's burn deck. We played four times, and got me good on the first 3. But it was fun.

Nearing the end on the 4th match, I destroyed my Morphtronic Map (and his back row) with Heavy Storm, and revived my Celfon from the Graveyard. Now I had him (Lv 1) Librarian (Lv 5) Formula Synchron (Lv 2) and Lantron (lv 1). I activate Celfon's effect. Rolled a four. And out of the four cards I revealed, there he was....Morphtronic Boarden (Lv3). I summon him (via Celfon's eff) and tune both and Lantron for Catastor. You can only guess what happens next:

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 TAUS6

Most people would summon Shooting Quasar Dragon on their first turn with plants/Synchrons/Tengu, etc. But not me. No sir. I used Morphtronics! Now, there really nothing original about this, but I'm certain hardly anyone takes this path to summon Quasar when there are easier ways to bring him out!

On my next turn, I revive Celfon with Monster Reborn and then use Machine Duplication (or whatever its called). I only summon one Celfon. On my Battle Phase, I clear his field with my weak Morphtronics, but when it was Quasar's turn to attack, he activates a Trap that would have inflicted damage to me. I Dark Bribe him for game.

I also just realized that Lantron's Attack Position effect would have just transferred the effect damage back to my opponent. xD But it was a fun game. Like I said. Best one I had in days!

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 L1lh9
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackShadowX 2012-02-03, 15:15

3 cards left and Gustoph max win

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 1tkNW
BlackShadowX
BlackShadowX

Back to top Go down

Post  zekana 2012-02-03, 16:11

one of the stupidest plays ive ever done

opp:
dark arm dragon and bls. no back row
me:
3 tour guides and a sangan along with 3 light monsters in my grave. no monsters on the field.
I draw chaos sorc.

I special sacred schet and normal kaust. raise kaust to 6 and have schet copy kaust's new level. summon chaos sorc. use its eff on dark arm. xyz chaos and schet for sacred M7. Use m7 to detached chaos sorc to then add it to my hand. summon chaos sorc again to get rid of bls. xyz kaust and chaos sorc into another m7, use m7 to detached chaos sorc and add it back to my hand, and special sorc again. attack for 7700 for game.
zekana
zekana

Birthday : 1991-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-02-03, 17:06

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 YrXXd

Thanks to Super Rebirth and Xyz Reborn, The Sacred Pleiades just kept on coming. Pretty overpowering. As you can see from the pic though I didn't leave that duel unscathed. Quite a big hit I took.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-03, 18:05

Another burn deck, and as you can see, it was pretty close.

He played Dark Snake Syndrome from the start, so I had to finish this fast. I managed to get Formula and Librarian out, getting me some draw power. No time to summon Quasar.

So who saved the day? Morphtronic Clocken! It's a good thing Dark Snake Syndrome affects his Life Points too xD

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 OSfgQ
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  artagan 2012-02-03, 18:33

i felt badass after winning in two turns with my ancient gear golem deck.ancient gear golem dragons and machina fortress ftw <3
artagan
artagan

Birthday : 1994-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawe96 2012-02-03, 18:38

Old picture, but, yeah, definitly win. Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 B8jY6
Dawe96
Dawe96

Birthday : 1996-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleEagle 2012-02-03, 20:15

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 WpHIa
Just to quickly explain: I could dark hole & end up with same field +1 REDMD. He used Maxx "C" so I didn't and was the able to discard my Dark Hole (he got the loop off 1st turn, but I had LPS & REDMD on field).

I felt badass again when I won: I used D.D.R. to special REDMD, but he was able to destroy REDMD (specifically with MST). However, REDMD was just bait to get out BLS and ('cuz I removed Eclipse) added DAD to hand so that BLS just became more bait...which he took, Solemning it. :] I had game 3 different ways. xD
LittleEagle
LittleEagle

Birthday : 1991-05-07

http://vulpesopaca.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Occultdude17 2012-02-03, 22:25

Playing against a guy who's running those Gradius monsters. He's got 2 copies of "Burden of the Mighty", so I'm keeping all my monsters in Defense Position. His monsters all have 1200 ATK, and I've got "D.D. Warrior Lady" blocking the way to my 700 remaining Life Points. He attacks and uses "Ego Boost" to pump his monster up to 2200 ATK, I respond with "The Reliable Guardian", making D.D.'s DEF 2300.

Funniest thing ever, and the only time I've ever used Reliable in a Duel. If not for that, I wouldn't have won.
Occultdude17
Occultdude17

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-02-03, 22:30

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 JB8l3

The dude had no way to summmon JD, Gorz, Trag or Synchros thanks to Ophion. He also milled his remaining two Rykos along with Dark Hole and Treacherous Trap Hole. Not like it would've mattered since I had a face down Infestation Pandemic Infection and two more in my hand.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-04, 14:06

No pics this time.

Anyway, I was dueling this guy in Rated that asked for machine decks only. I knew he had Chimeratech in there, but I decided to bring my Morphtronics. It could have gone either way. He also had Ancient Gear monsters in there.

Near the end of the match, he plays Future Fusion in order to summon Overdragon in the next couple of turns. Of course, he didn't realize that Overdragon clear his own field once he's summoned, so it's never a good idea to use Future Fusion for it.

I tune my monsters for Catastor and attack to destroy his face down. He counters with Mirror Force, but since I had three monsters in Attack Position, I counter that with Starlight Road. Thanks to my Morphtronics (especially Boarden), Catastor, and Stardust Dragon, I attack for game. Smile
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-02-04, 20:09

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 Gi2YI

What made this so awesome is that it was my first test with pure Ice Barriers. I made an Ice Barrier Gishki deck a while back but I never got down to making a pure one. I'm very happy with the results. A site to behold getting out 1 of the 3 Ice Barrier Generals and 1 of the 3 Ice Barrier Dragons.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  .Jobrjo. 2012-02-04, 20:52

Almost every time when I summon Obelisk the Tormentor. He's just so much fun. Same goes for Slifer the Sky Dragon and The Winged Dragon of Ra, but I really favor Obelis the Tormentor. He just trolls on so many cards xD Everything from Effect Veiler to Solemn Judgement, he clear. I almost always win when I get him out. And if there's ever a problem, I use his effect to tribute 2 monsters and destroy all their monsters Smile
.Jobrjo.
.Jobrjo.

Back to top Go down

Post  someone_else 2012-02-04, 21:44

I'm running a rather unusual variant on Frognarchs (monster mash where the only s/t cards are 3 E-Con (EDIT: since I first posted this, I decided to -1 E-Con +1 Foolish Burial)), and on my last turn I could've dropped quasar if he was in my extra deck (NOTE: this was on an automatic dueling system I found a link to on another forum, and I was testing my WTFrognarch deck (as I like to call it) in a mirror match)

What happened:
Player A field: Sacred Ptolemys Messier 7 (one material), Gallis the Star Beast
Player A hand: nothing
Player B field: Treeborn Frog (set)
Player B hand: another treeborn
Draw Glow-Up Bulb
SS Treeborn Frog during standby phase
Activate effect of Ptolemys, bouncing opponent's set treeborn
normal summon glow-up
sync glow-up+treeborn for formula, draw Caius
activate glow-up, mill BW - Zephyros the Elite
activate zephyros, bounce gallis
sync glow-up+zephyros for TGHL
activate Gallis, mill level eater
activate spore (which was already in my grave), banish glow-up (spore lv 2)
sync gallis+spore for AoJ Catastor, draw Maxx "C" via TGHL's effect
I would then have gone Formula+TGHL+Catastor for Quasar, but I didn't put quasar in my extra deck Sad
someone_else
someone_else

Birthday : 1995-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-02-04, 22:13

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 D5Es1

Here's my 3rd test with Ice Barriers (2nd test I utterly failed lol). I seem to have a habit of getting out a General and a Dragon side by side. This time I got the most powerful Ice Barrier Dragon, Trishula!
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-05, 05:12

Nice.

Gantala is better tho.

When I played Ice Barrier, I used the frog engine. Some very massive +s in that deck.
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  AsherpotterCOPY 2012-02-05, 05:45

When I played BLS. That was a lot of fun.
AsherpotterCOPY
AsherpotterCOPY

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-02-05, 10:15

MrChillmatic wrote:Nice.

Gantala is better tho.

When I played Ice Barrier, I used the frog engine. Some very massive +s in that deck.

Thanks.

I use both Grunard and Gantala. I find that Grunard is better early game when there are more monsters in my hand than in the grave. Gantala is better mid to late game when my hand is usually small and grave is usually filled. Grunard also makes Synchro plays easier. I use 3 Gantala and 2 Grunard.

I'll check out the Frog Engine Ice Barriers.

More feeling awesome with Ice Barriers. Practically every duel I'm swarming.
Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 Bdxai
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  deulduel 2012-02-06, 00:34

I was just playing in traditional, and the duel was not going very well for me. My opponent's paying 1000 lifepoints to use Chaos Emperor Dragon's effect was the first bit of lifepoints he'd lost the entire game. And Chaos's effect brought me down to 50.

The next card I draw: Yata Garasu.

deulduel

Back to top Go down

Post  zekana 2012-02-06, 05:15

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 Ttf3P
Experimenting with a Sacred Verz Deck. it's interesting.

in my graveyard
verz salamandra
verz Zahhak
Sacred Pollux
Sacred Kaust

on field:
sacred pleiades

in hand:
dark hole
tour guide
chaos sorc

remove kaust and 1 of my verz from my graveyard to special sorc, use its eff.
normal tour guide into leviair. use its eff to special kaust from out of play.
raise kaust to level 6 and xyz M7. use m7 to send chaos sorc to my grave and then return it back to my hand.
special sorc with sacred pollux and another verz.
opp quit before i could attack but it was easily a finisher.

Chaos sorc in sacred's really oppens some stupid plays like this. just if i could make sacred chaos more consistent.
zekana
zekana

Birthday : 1991-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-08, 01:05

Close game. This guy didn't seem nice at first, but he was actually nice towards the end.

To quickly summarize, I had the upper hand early in the game (he had over 40 cards in the deck). However, he soon started overpowering me once he got Gates out. Celfon was brought out so many times, and even recycled some monsters with Pot of Avarice. The Synchros I use for this Deck the most (Formula, Catastor, and Librarian) were also wiped out. And Magical Android helped stall for a bit with LP increase, but it was destroyed as well.

So I protected my final option: Magical Cylinder! I expected a counter once I used it, and he Dark Bribes me. However, I counter with my own Dark Bribe for game.

This is the kind of duel that keeps me going; a close one.

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 M9wYt
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  IanCC09 2012-02-08, 08:39

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 O3y05

OTKed a guy with holy marks.
Opening hand:
Holy marker of gathering, Tefnut, Nepthys, White stone of legend, Torrential tribute, Dragorado.
1st turn(me) : (set)Torrential
2nd turn(opp) : (set)1 monster and 1 trap
3rd turn :
use gathering, get Shu
SS Tefnut, tribute Tefnut, SS shu, SS holy marker
Shu eff, tribute nepthys in hand, destroy opp trap, SS holy marker
Xyz for Ennead

Ennead eff, tribute white stone of legend, destroy opp monster, take blue eyes
Summon Dragorado, SS holy marker, tribute shu, SS holy marker, Dragorado lvl 8 with 2100 atk
Xyz for Ennead

Field atm : 2 Ennead & 1 Dragorado.
GG

EDIT:
if you were wondering on why I didn't have blue eyes on my hand...
It's because I forgot to take the blue eyes after tributing the stone, I just realized I should've gotten a blue eyes in my hand after the guy admitted defeat, XD.
IanCC09
IanCC09

Back to top Go down

Post  CheyMcFly 2012-02-08, 11:16

IanCC09 wrote:Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 O3y05

Opening hand:
Holy marker of gathering, Tefnut, Nepthys, White stone of legend, Torrential tribute, Dragorado.
3rd turn :
use gathering, get Shu
Xyz for Ennead

Summon Dragorado, SS holy marker, tribute shu, SS holy marker, Dragorado lvl 8 with 2100 atk
Xyz for Ennead

GG

EDIT:
It's because I forgot to take the blue eyes after tributing the stone, I just realized I should've gotten a blue eyes in my hand after the guy admitted defeat, XD.

Sorry sir two turns isn't an OTK D:
CheyMcFly
CheyMcFly

Birthday : 1993-09-02

http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Synchro Pro 2012-02-08, 16:17

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 9tBmV
Sophia!!!

Synchro Pro
Synchro Pro

Birthday : 1995-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  zekthan32 2012-02-08, 17:20

Playing crappy agents that run jupiter and sanctuary. Third turn drop double hyperion and a Gia the Fierce Knight for a feild wipe and perfect OTK. Twice in one tournament.
zekthan32
zekthan32

Back to top Go down

Post  IanCC09 2012-02-08, 21:11

@Chey:
I said OTK, not FTK >.>
Still killed the guy from 8000->0 in 1 turn, counts as an OTK, lol!
IanCC09
IanCC09

Back to top Go down

Post  jabber2033 2012-02-08, 21:24

I've got 1500 left and my opponent has 5300 with Brionac on the field.

All I've got is a Fluff Token on the field, along with Pot of Avarice, Judgment Dragon, and Solar Recharge in my Hand. I topdeck Monster Reincarnation, and use it to get back a 2nd JD from the Graveyard. I drop a JD, nuke Brio and my token, drop a 2nd JD and Swing for 6k damage.
jabber2033
jabber2033

Back to top Go down

Post  Szadek 2012-02-10, 16:54

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 XTzVJ
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
Szadek
Szadek

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick100895 2012-02-10, 20:41

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 Overkilli

Nick100895
Nick100895

Birthday : 1995-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Kshroom 2012-02-10, 22:39

Fighting lightsworns with my Dark world, I'm at my full 8000. with no card sin my hand and just a grapha and MST on the field, and hes at 2500.

Guy flips ryko and destroys my grapha, then summons 2 JDs,
Swings for 6200.
I draw a broww, bounce for my grapha, and swing over ryko for game.

I know its not AMAZING, but i felt really damn good.
Kshroom
Kshroom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-11, 00:24

Been using the Morphtronic OTK tactics, and I'm loving it. I'm playing against Wind-Ups (and just Wind-Ups) in this duel. I can't remember everything exactly, but I was down to a mere 600 LP when I turned the match around. I had Power Tool Dragon on the field equipped with a Double Tool Equip Card. Opponent plays Dark Hole to kill all monsters, but that only killed two of his since I can send my Equip Card to save Power Tool Dragon. He was too lazy to read, so he was surprised -_-

I get Repair Unit to revive one of my Radions. Later, I set a Boarden, and the turn after that I drop a Boomboxen and flip Boarden and attack directly for game.
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick100895 2012-02-11, 01:50

This happened in a real life game at my local tournament.
I played Samurais while my opponent was playing Dark Worlds.

I summon Trishula, removed the Grapha he had on the field from the game, took out a second Grapha from his graveyard, then I randomly picked a card in his hand and got the last Grapha.
Nick100895
Nick100895

Birthday : 1995-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Kshroom 2012-02-11, 01:56

Nick100895 wrote:This happened in a real life game at my local tournament.
I played Samurais while my opponent was playing Dark Worlds.

I summon Trishula, removed the Grapha he had on the field from the game, took out a second Grapha from his graveyard, then I randomly picked a card in his hand and got the last Grapha.

This is why I play Trance Archfiend at 3, also cause im too poor to buy ravens.

Anyways, cool story.
Kshroom
Kshroom

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2012-02-11, 01:59

CheyMcFly wrote:

Opening hand:
3rd turn :
use gathering, get Shu
Xyz for Ennead

Xyz for Ennead

GG

EDIT:

But it is an OTK you're confusing OTK and FTK here
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieFoxDude 2012-02-11, 03:08

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 1NNSH
JackieFoxDude
JackieFoxDude

Birthday : 1999-10-04

http://www.duelingnework.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-02-11, 05:49

Badass_Bunny wrote:
CheyMcFly wrote:

Opening hand:
3rd turn :
use gathering, get Shu
Xyz for Ennead

Xyz for Ennead

GG

EDIT:

But it is an OTK you're confusing OTK and FTK here

It's not an OTK because he couldn't do 8000 damage in that turn, only 7300.
Saturn
Saturn

Birthday : 1996-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-11, 05:51

He did 8100 damage actually.

That's because Dragorado was at 2100 (1300 base + 800 effect).
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post  Saturn 2012-02-11, 05:56

Hmmmm, didn't notice that. Never knew Dragorado gave 800 ATK to whatever it makes level 8.
Saturn
Saturn

Birthday : 1996-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-02-11, 10:05

JackieFoxDude wrote:Moments where you felt awesome - Page 12 1NNSH

Could you explain to me what kind of deck you're using? Looks like a clusterfuck from your hand but I would love to know how you make it work.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  HEBS721 2012-02-11, 10:12

I had to play defensively the entire final duel and hadn't managed to do a single point of damage. Final turn of end of match procedure:

Me
100 life points, no hand, Krebons on the field(via Witch), and 3 cards left in my deck.

Opponent
7000 life points, no hand, and a field of 3 JD, DAD, and BLS.

I draw Psychic Emperor......<trollface.jpg>.......
Summon and gain 12500 life points...gg?

Man I love that card.
HEBS721
HEBS721

Birthday : 1992-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-11, 10:32

Eh did you win ? It seems like you had no real out of this situation.
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next