Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moments where you felt awesome

+198
shonenhikada
satsu.ariefu
halfevil666
Cheren
duelboy
AtlasEXE
Noze_Zelle
ccharlie999
JackieFoxDude
jabber2033
zekthan32
deulduel
AsherpotterCOPY
.Jobrjo.
artagan
Shooting Quasar Dragon
Monox D. I-Fly
nero77
sagax06
LittleEagle
johndark93
Rockmeteor
7attila7
[VG]Blood
Haden117
Heimdall
BlackShadowX
ZombiehKing
Juno23
C/a/boose
tim92
Dart
yugiohmasterx
rawlin
gsaddfff
Dimensional Alchemist
CheyMcFly
BrandonBalls
Held
plsgiveme500k
Kakashi07
xxshadowsxx
joshkgriff
MonarchTheLegend
Szadek
Temporal Knight
NecEx7
LunarBlade
Smokay
MrChillmatic
Phraxure
Abominable
Tobi
Rooney10
zekana
Brutality
ghostrider2x1
stardustPharo91
Kaiza
hypermaster117
kyros
Rare Poison
Kshroom
Eshi
Pkmn337
Dawe96
resaded
Ceteruler2
HEBS721
Twilight Sparkle
Atticus Rhodes
.:HadoukenBlue:.
Synchro Pro
winged-kuriboh
T3RCX
Kusanagi Dark
smachuca1
Yoko318
Tigger22190
JLa16
CrowSama
Linkcat
MK_ultra
SammyQ
DarkRiku
ammar 2000
RG41
AhhGoodTimes
mido9
maskedhero303
Wildflame
nakata
draco595
Tsunayoshi
Lovelace
Train Heartnet
WinterKirby
Saturn
dragonsamurai77
Red-Ryo
S.S.A.
DuelKing
Hunter_13
Prince Vegeta
TheOne4Ever
012yArthur0
kravopiez
KinRyuTen
Fayah
Miror B.
kangtuji
Metta World Peace
Lyoko15
Stasis
ancientman7
Occultdude17
Ventus893
Eliwood
Infernalty
LuzCeleste
HarleyThomas
Calacore
Skios
mattsu
Zephyr
Celsty
Beyond Birthday
Alsray
chile125
Resurgence
ShadicMena95
Cellist_96
D_Winds
ThePhill_
Ares
LimusocoBobo
Darkspire91
OverlordMMM
Evil Joey
storyteller
frannncisco
LegendaryFrost
TamACOPY
BuvS
Wyde
vanessahatake
NeostheAncientOne
someone_else
cybrbot
Sexy Candy Panda
Kraziub
IanCC09
Exiled
JOEY WHEELUH
Garion1991
Ruf_Pup13
Phoenix Wright
yoh001
Supreme_King
MrStyx
SpaceJam
Master Jordan
Zero2Hero
Red_Chaos
JDC
dabestgamer
ojamagic
Damonkey
enmanuel7
tester12342
No77u101
CaiusTSR
SillyDude
The Bird
Joker the Machine
BlackLusterCivilian
The Origin
kilibrium
Nicks016
{EX} TheVoid
3E-hero neos
Wsx913
Nick100895
Potus-Mat
Red Gadget
XIVcaliber
Yami-Malik
Dracerdis
Adept VantageSP
Kaito
Chiaki
Nelrick
Roxzen
Fawkey
Badass_Bunny
OpenFaceSurgery
The Yellow Flash
Rezzd
202 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 Empty Re: Moments where you felt awesome

Post  Szadek 2012-02-18, 08:16

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 C3FlI
TORMENT!!!
Szadek
Szadek

Back to top Go down

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 Empty Re: Moments where you felt awesome

Post  satsu.ariefu 2012-02-18, 08:45

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 JGlN1
An Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru is in my Graveyard
satsu.ariefu
satsu.ariefu

Back to top Go down

Post  deulduel 2012-02-18, 17:16

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 N8A4w

Was testing Crystal Beasts. Early duel was boring, because my opponent was attempting an Egyptian God deck, and therefore played every card known to man that has an effect along the lines of "Can't be destroyed by battle". Since I had no way to destroy my Crystal Beasts, I had no way at first to put them in my S/T zone.

Eventually I drew Amethyst cat, and began to use its effect to pick away at my opponent, who had thus far completely failed to draw a God card. So many turns passed this way, until my opponent FINALLY drew Ra (Ironically, the most useless God card in real life), and summoned it and drained his own lifepoints, destroyed my cat, which (In using my facedown card) began a chain which would eventually lead to me FINALLY getting all 7 crystal beasts in the graveyard. Come next turn, ^that happened.

Moral of the story: Rainbow Dragon > God Cards

deulduel

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-19, 04:23

deulduel wrote:Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 N8A4w

Was testing Crystal Beasts. Early duel was boring, because my opponent was attempting an Egyptian God deck, and therefore played every card known to man that has an effect along the lines of "Can't be destroyed by battle". Since I had no way to destroy my Crystal Beasts, I had no way at first to put them in my S/T zone.

Eventually I drew Amethyst cat, and began to use its effect to pick away at my opponent, who had thus far completely failed to draw a God card. So many turns passed this way, until my opponent FINALLY drew Ra (Ironically, the most useless God card in real life), and summoned it and drained his own lifepoints, destroyed my cat, which (In using my facedown card) began a chain which would eventually lead to me FINALLY getting all 7 crystal beasts in the graveyard. Come next turn, ^that happened.

Moral of the story: Rainbow Dragon > God Cards

Using Rainbow Dragon like a boss! xD

First time I see someone swarm the field with 3 of them, instead of going with Hamon (which I use in the CB deck I built).

May I suggest siding Super Rush Recklessly? It returns one monster they control to the deck, and destroys your own monster. Good way to get rid of annoying cards while destroying your own Crystal Beasts, although SRR only affects Mammoth, Cat, Pegasus, and Tiger.
Heimdall
Heimdall

Birthday : 1990-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  CheyMcFly 2012-02-19, 04:29

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 TwqMC

after that i drew spore
then foolish burial
ended up milling gorz

TOO PRO
CheyMcFly
CheyMcFly

Birthday : 1993-09-02

http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2012-02-19, 17:13

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 T6gK2

playing a weird zektor deck vs sams.
That card in his hand was drawn after game, so we're both without hands.
gorz left over from last turn.
SS DAD, destroy his brio and shien.
Activate geartown, destroy with dad, SS Gadjiltron Dragon.
Reborn Shien. Heck, that would have been game even without Gorz.
storyteller
storyteller

Birthday : 1991-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  shonenhikada 2012-02-20, 21:28

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 NOy8E

shonenhikada
shonenhikada

Back to top Go down

Post  HarleyThomas 2012-02-20, 21:42

Playing against a Holy Marked Dragon deck that was not doing so hot after I Divine Wrath'd some non-Evolzar Dinosaur Xyz and Fiendish Chain'd some other dragon.

Proceeded to hammer on my opponent with Axe Dragonute & Vampire Dragon for game after sending Set the Holy Marked Dragon or whatever back to the deck with a turn four Trap Dustshoot.
HarleyThomas
HarleyThomas

Birthday : 1993-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2012-02-21, 13:59

this deck really is pretty hilarious.
And it's almost always brio that ends up dying to my DAD.
Once again, card in hand was drawn after game.

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 NTx9A
storyteller
storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-22, 10:46

Nordics vs Meklords this time.

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 6GO6B

It was a back-and-forth kinda match, but what helped me win was this guy's hesitation. I was cornered at some point, and all I had was a Maxx "C". I special summon it (missclick) and set it down. I was pretty much able to bring some necessary monsters down, and this guy didn't attack at all. In the end, I managed to drop Tragoedia, Ljosalf, Maxx "C" (the latter 2 I Set, and Flip Summoned them) and Normal Summoned a Valkyrie. I used Tragoedia's effect to target a Valkyrie in my grave to make it Level 2.

With everything set, I tune all of my monsters and Synchro Summon Odin, and destroy one of his Meklords. On his next turn, he manages to destroy Odin with a Dark Hole, but I was able to stop his direct attacks with my second Tragoedia. It was at the end of his turn that I activate Nordic Relic Laevateinn to destroy the Melkord that destroyed my second Tragoedia. Then, I revive Odin with his own effect by Banishing a Nordic Ascendant Tuner (in this case, Valkyrie), and drawing a card: Svartalf.

On my next turn, I draw Dverg. I play Burial from a Different Dimension to bring Guldfaxe and Trishula (both who were Banished by two Bottomless Trap Holes) and Valkyrie (Banished by Odin) back to the grave. Next I play Monster Reborn and enter the Battle Phase, and this guy is suddenly AFK -_-

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 EokvZ

The fun stopped the moment this happened, so I called an Admin. Luckily, this one took only about 10 minutes, and as expected, my opponent shows his sorry self back into the game. Once the admin leaves, however, this guy is suddenly AFK again after switching his monster to DEF position, prompting me to make another call. About two minutes in, he quits.

Why was this an awesome event? Despite the fact I didn't get any EXP, I was able to trounce on his Meklords with a much superior Odin. If you're gonna run Meklords, be sure you don't summon their Synchro-nabbing monster BEFORE a Synchro monster is brought out to play xD
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-23, 23:02

Scared the crap out of me. I started to panick.
I was facing a 1300+ person using Wind-ups. That didn't help me at all. Mad
Through the broken wind-up loop, they discard all but one of the cards in my hand and end with Number 17 and Hunter.

I summon Magma Cannoneer and they waste their effect veiler. I use Foolish Burial and send 2 Handmaidens, then Laval Lady to the grave. I end.

With their Leviair and Wind-Up Hunter, they summon Inzektor Centipede. I flipped out. (Not in the chat though) I thought they were running Wind-up/Inzektors. Thankfully, they just summoned Number 17. They detach and attack my Magma Cannoneer and direct attack with Leviair. The next draw would be the only card I had. Felt super awesome:
Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 1YQjX
I used Rekindling and sync'd into Deity. Banish 2 Zenmaity, then attack Number 17 and Attack leviair with Firedog and summon another Laval Lady. I sync for Red Dragon Archfiend, then Red nova. I end my turn. With 3 cards in their hand I don't know if they quit or lagged out.
DuelKing
DuelKing

Birthday : 1997-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  CheyMcFly 2012-02-24, 01:47

dat hand

I got foolish, picked spore, used it's effect and then I milled Gorz. Best game ever.Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 TwqMC
CheyMcFly
CheyMcFly

Birthday : 1993-09-02

http://cheymcfly.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-24, 10:22

Opponent insults me (in some form) and I beat them down. No mercy. Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 1545188673

Seriously. 3 games where my opponent (different ones) insults me and I win.
DuelKing
DuelKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-25, 23:49

It's not always that I pull this off, so it was worth the screenshot. Loki and Thor, two brothers fighting side by side against an Agent deck.

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 53INm

I got first turn and set Mega Hamster and Fiendish Chain.

His turn, he Normal Summons the Earth, and I respond with Chain. He ends his turn.

I don't remember what happened after that until near the end. I Flip Summon Tanngnjostr to get his effect, but he chains with Effect Veiler. I used D. Prison to banish his Honest (who aimed for Tanngnjostr). Next turn, I summon Guldfaxe and Flip Tanngrisnir and tune for Thor. I use his effect to negate Gachi Gachi Gantetsu's protection effect and destroy it.

He then plays Miraculous Descent, recovering his Honest and adding it to the hand. Plays nothing else.

I then Normal Summon Dverg, using his effect to Normal Summon Vanadis. I activate Vanadis's effect to send Svartalf from the deck to the grave. I play Monster Reborn and revive Svartalf. I tune with him, Hamster, and Dverg to drop Loki. The guy clicks on Vanadis for some reason, and quits.

'Twas a shame. I wanted to see how much I could get Thor and Loki to fight together.
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelo Angelo 2012-02-26, 10:42

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 3S195

Me using Dark World^^ lol
Nelo Angelo
Nelo Angelo

Birthday : 1992-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kangtuji 2012-02-26, 22:43

This awesome duel:
1. Surviving a duel where my opp heavy stormed my 4 backrow...
2. Suriving 3 JD and 1 Chaos sorcorer at the same duel
(he banish LIGHT and DARK monster while necrovalley active on field)

https://imgur.com/jkwYc <-- Win
https://imgur.com/qMOQU <-- 3 JD on grave, Formula Syncron, Chaos Hunter,

First JD : Starlight Roaded
Second JD : Mirror Forced (he tries to attack stardust dragon summoned from starlight road)
Last JD : Dark holed it, and attack with Desdendant for game

https://imgur.com/Zr49x <-- my grave

Feels good man suriviving those boss-es rush
kangtuji
kangtuji

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Vegeta 2012-02-26, 22:55

kangtuji wrote:This awesome duel:
1. Surviving a duel where my opp heavy stormed my 4 backrow...
2. Suriving 3 JD and 1 Chaos sorcorer at the same duel
(he banish LIGHT and DARK monster while necrovalley active on field)

https://imgur.com/jkwYc <-- Win
https://imgur.com/qMOQU <-- 3 JD on grave, Formula Syncron, Chaos Hunter,

First JD : Starlight Roaded
Second JD : Mirror Forced (he tries to attack stardust dragon summoned from starlight road)
Last JD : Dark holed it, and attack with Desdendant for game

https://imgur.com/Zr49x <-- my grave

Feels good man suriviving those boss-es rush
you were going against a player using ls the worst build ever of that deck i mean chaos hunter and a/d changer? pff he's a noob
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta

Birthday : 1995-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post  HarleyThomas 2012-02-27, 17:48

Opening hand containing Dark Magician, Knight's Title, Allure of Darkness, and Escape from the Dark Dimension.

Dark Magician Knight out by second turn.
HarleyThomas
HarleyThomas

Birthday : 1993-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-27, 18:02

Going against 1200+ using Lightsworns (As far as I saw it was pure Lightsworns, not Chaosworns)
I have Stardust Dragon and Flamvell Magician on field. They use Foolish Burial to put a 5th Lightsworn in the grave and SS Judgment Dragon. They attack Stardust, mill then end. I draw rekindling, but don't exactly have a full grave. Only Magician, Firedog, and Stardust. I summon Cannon and tune with magician for Red Dragon archfiend. I use Foolish Burial and send 3 Handmaidens and Laval lady to the grave. I use Rekindling, bring back 2 Handmaidens, Firedog and Laval Lady. I tune Laval Lady and Handmaiden to Red Dragon Archfiend, then my other Handmaiden with Firedog. I now have Red Nova and Lavalval Dragon. I have 6 tuners in the grave, making Red Nova 6500. I bounce Judgment with Lavalval Dragon and now have only 5 Tuners in my grave. Still enough to take out the rest of their LP. (The only had 7300)
DuelKing
DuelKing

Back to top Go down

Post  hax115 2012-02-28, 01:50

Lol cool story bro.

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 4900visionairytroll

hax115

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackShadowX 2012-02-28, 04:20

Using my gagaga deck against a laval in a match.I really like to summon no.11 to take their monsters on field and magi magi to take monsters from their grave.

[img]Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 HdXU5[/img]
BlackShadowX
BlackShadowX

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2012-02-28, 16:43

March Formate, Spellbane vs LS Chaos
Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 7ihMm

G1 I should have won, but blundered into a loss due to Honest.

G2
He had a field of wulf, celestia, and JD, 6600 LP, and Gorz (did not know, but was pretty sure) in hand.
My Field: Gorz token (2300 atk/def)
My hand: Reborn, Miracle Synchro Fusion, BLS, Cyber Magician.
My Grave: Synchro Fusionist, BRD, Wonder Magician, Apprentice Magician, Striker, Gorz, etc.
Draws: Junk Warrior

NS Junk Warrior, SS Synchro Fusionist. Rebron Wonder Magician, synch Arcanite, Pop 2.
Add another MSF to hand, MSF, banish arcanite + apprentice, SS Supreme Arcanite, pop 1.
MSF, banish BRD + striker, SS Draco-Equiste.
Banish Wonder Magician and Gorz, SS BLS
Attack with everything for game, even with Gorz.

G3 had a similar ending.
He had Lumina, ryko (def), JD, and BLS with 1 set S/T and 2400 LP.
I have in hand Avarice, MSF and Rhino, 7 monsters in grave, including a Hyper Librarian and Cyber Magician, 2200 LP.
Draws Reborn. Avarice, return all but Librarian and Magician, draw MSF and Rhino.
He was proxying 2nd lumina with Zombie Master, so I didn't realize at the time,
but I could have run over the thing with Supreme Arcanite for game.
Instead, I MSF'd Supreme Arcanite, popped BLS, reborned it in DEF, banished JD, summoned Rhino.
Attacked with Rhino and Arcanite. He scoops.
storyteller
storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaden_yuki-- 2012-02-28, 17:25

This whole moment right here It was 8000-800 and i needed one card to get out of it and i some how drew it. pretty darn epic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2N0jRHxqFQ&feature=plcp&context=C3225df7UDOEgsToPDskKX7E3i5ERKK8LHKS5knrRJ
Jaden_yuki--
Jaden_yuki--

Back to top Go down

Post  Heimdall 2012-02-28, 17:37

My duel of the day. Went up against a D.D. deck that also used Ordeal of the Traveler. So I had to pick a card in my opponent's hand every time I attacked. I picked wrong, and my attacking monster would be bounced.

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 LKHgn

The end result of my victory. He activated Gravekeeper's Servant near the end, and he managed to Banish one of my Odins earlier. I play Monster Reborn to revive Vanadis. I was saving it for my Banished Odin once I played Burial, but I didn't see that happening in this match.

I activate Vanadis to mill Svartalf to make her LV 5, then I Normal Summon Tanngrisnir. I tune them both to summon Stardust Dragon (I was going for Thought Ruler Archfiend, but I wasn't paying much attention). I attack his face down, and by Ordeal of the Traveler, I had to pick and call it right. I picked a card, called Trap, and guessed it right as he revealed another Ordeal of the Traveler. The attack goes through, but Stardust is Banished by his face down D.D. monster. I then attack with Odin directly for game.

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 NKahl

My grave. I even used Pot of Avarice not too long before my victory.

Overall, it feels pretty good beating a deck that has my deck's weaknesses (in this case, Banishing and bouncing).

Last edited by Heimdall on 2012-02-28, 17:40; edited 1 time in total
Heimdall
Heimdall

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-28, 17:40

Second match with a 900+. They use Dragons apparently. I beat them the first time due to bad hand. (Not exactly proud of that) Second duel, they summon Blizzard, set then end.
My turn. I use Sweltering heat Transmission field to send Magma Cannoneer and Handmaiden. I summon Flamvell magician, monster reborn my Cannoneer and sync for Stardust. I use Rekindling, giving me Magician, Cannoneer, Laval Lady and Handmaiden. Just as I'm about to sync for another 8, they say (and I quote) "dude **** this". I would've had Red Nova and Stardust on my first turn. Red Nova would have been 5000.
DuelKing
DuelKing

Back to top Go down

Post  thehostplayer 2012-02-28, 17:42

I ALWAYS feel awesome.
thehostplayer
thehostplayer

Birthday : 1990-12-04

http://thehostplayer.jimdo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DuelKing 2012-02-28, 20:04

Ah, the wonderful (if not broken) power of Rekindling. Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 F3IXg

Now as you can tell, I couldn't do that with only the monsters shown. I returned my other Lavals with Dragon. A total of 3 times in one turn. Bounced single facedown card to ensure safety while I proceed to sync for Duel Slasher. Summon Magician for a level 8 sync. Summon Poun and use Rekindling and sync for 2. Before I go for Quasar, I bounce their Stardust and Shura at which point they ragequit, because "it was taking too long".

I'll record some more of my duels with different decks because I feel like I'm telling the exact same story, with a tiny bit difference.
DuelKing
DuelKing

Back to top Go down

Post  AhhGoodTimes 2012-02-28, 21:30

Moments where you felt awesome - Page 14 3GfCX

2nd test with my Beast deck. In the end I won with Brionac, Utopia and Green Baboon. Unforunately my comp acted weird and I was only able to keep this pic from the middle of the duel. Beasts are so much more powerful than I thought.
AhhGoodTimes
AhhGoodTimes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14