Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VantageSP's GFX Competion 2: Cupcakes!!!

5 posters

Go down

VantageSP's GFX Competion 2: Cupcakes!!! Empty VantageSP's GFX Competion 2: Cupcakes!!!

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-08-02, 13:55

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!!
-Absolutely no Spam
-Only post submission or if you intend to participate.

Rules:

1. One entry per member. This also means no multi-accounting for extra entries. If you are caught doing this you will be disqualified and may not be able to participate in future competitions.

2. No editing your entry. Once you have posted your entry there is no going back. Posting your submission then editing your post with a new/revised version is not allowed and will result in disqualification. You can however, edit the text in your post (not in your pic though!)

3. Topic starter cannot enter contest. This obviously means the person who starts the contest cannot enter. So I will not be entering.

4. Please refrain from commenting on others entries in this topic. I want to avoid any possible doubt, pressure,etc. that may come from other members constantly judging others works. This is a submission topic, not a judging topic.

5.Forum Rules apply. So no nudity, profanity, etc. Posting something like this will cause disqualification and a staff member will be contacted to handle the matter at their own discretion..

6. Please disable your signature. If you do not know how, look under the text posting box and un-check
"Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)". This is too avoid any confusion or bias.

7.Winner will be chosen by topic starter or a panel of judges chosen by the topic starter. The panel of judges are not aloud to enter the completion.
-If their is 15 or more entries , winner will be chosen by peer voting similar to how the avatar contests are done.
- Peer voting means a new topic will be made where members will vote for their favourite, the one with the most votes wins!
- During peer voting you cannot vote for your own.

8.Only post if you are submitting something, do not post useless comments, pointless stuff, etc. Simpley put... no spam. You may, however, post that you are entering the contest so I have on record how many/who is entering. You can also include additional comments with these posts, but they must follow these rules.

9. Have fun!

The Criteria:

In this completion you are to make a signature banner.

-450 x 150
-Must be pink, or any variation on the colour (red, purples, violets)
-Must incorporate cupcakes
-Must have Pinkie Pie (from MLP: Friendship is magic)

All you have to do is take a cup of flour,
Add it to the mix.
Now just take a little something sweet, not sour,
A bit of salt, just a pinch.

Baking these treats is such a cinch,
Add a teaspoon of vanilla,
Add a little more, and you count to four
And you never get your fill of…

Cupcakes – so sweet and tasty.
Cupcakes – don't be too hasty.
Cupcakes – cupcakes, cupcakes, CUPCAKES!

Contest ends: August 30th 2011

VantageSP's GFX Competion 2: Cupcakes!!! Pinkie_pie2
VantageSP's GFX Competion 2: Cupcakes!!! Pinkiegasp

Last edited by vantagesp on 2011-08-02, 18:30; edited 3 times in total
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

VantageSP's GFX Competion 2: Cupcakes!!! Empty Re: VantageSP's GFX Competion 2: Cupcakes!!!

Post  Rainbow Haruka 2011-08-08, 14:21

Here I Come to save the day!
VantageSP's GFX Competion 2: Cupcakes!!! Cupcakes
Rainbow Haruka
Rainbow Haruka

Back to top Go down

VantageSP's GFX Competion 2: Cupcakes!!! Empty Re: VantageSP's GFX Competion 2: Cupcakes!!!

Post  Red_Chaos 2011-08-09, 21:56

VantageSP's GFX Competion 2: Cupcakes!!! Pinkypie

HAHAH no default win for you
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Birthday : 1990-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  BERKAY 2011-08-15, 10:43

VantageSP's GFX Competion 2: Cupcakes!!! PinkiePie
BERKAY
BERKAY

Birthday : 1994-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Solymero 2011-08-30, 13:12

Ok, so after getting some advise from my sister, about how these pony stuff work. I managed to finish at last.. this pink color really got on my nerves ... I've actually never used it in any of my gfxing b4.. So I hope I did great: VantageSP's GFX Competion 2: Cupcakes!!! Untitled_1
Solymero
Solymero

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-09-01, 18:30

Thanks for the entries members!

1.BERKAY
2.Solymero
3.Baby Tragon
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down