Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nsanejokr's/Seth's Bio

5 posters

Go down

nsanejokr's/Seth's Bio Empty nsanejokr's/Seth's Bio

Post  nsanejokr 2011-09-09, 01:46

For those that don't know (Or couldn't tell by the title), Seth is my actual name.
Currently I'm going to college as an English major with a Philosophy minor. I'm wanting to be a writer, but at the moment my writing skills aren't good enough.

I've played Yu-Gi-Oh since the Magic Ruler booster first came out. I've also been active on a few forums prior to this one, the first forum being on the 4Kids site. Honestly I hope nobody remembers me from there, because I was utterly terrible back then. I never participated in an official tournament or locals, because living in West Virginia and not having a ton of money for the awesome cards kinda ruins those chances.

I love music, but I have no musical talent. I have quite an eclectic taste in music, but I mostly listen to melodic death metal, deathcore/metalcore, and electronic music. I have no real favorite band, but some of the ones that I like a lot are Darkest Hour, Protest the Hero, Dir en Grey, and Carnifex.

I also love watching movies. I'll watch any good film regardless of the genre. Some of my favorites: Sin City, The Matrix, Pulp Fiction, Pixar films, The History of the World Part 1, Let the Right One In, Pan's Labyrinth.

And of course, the obligatory list of favorite books:
- the Harry Potter series
- the His Dark Materials trilogy
- Brave New World
- Of Mice and Men
- The Stand
- It
- Let the Right One In
- Notes from Underground

If there are any questions that aren't answered that you want to know about just ask them.
nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Birthday : 1990-09-20

Back to top Go down

nsanejokr's/Seth's Bio Empty Re: nsanejokr's/Seth's Bio

Post  {EX} TheVoid 2011-09-09, 01:58

I saw the title preview in this section and was so scared it was "nsanejokr's/Seth's farewell speech." I was about to cry xD

Anyway your a metal fan? Like "screaming I cant understand a word you are saying" metal or not quite that far?
{EX} TheVoid
{EX} TheVoid
Cuddlez's Biscuit
Cuddlez's Biscuit

Birthday : 1992-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-09-09, 11:19

You didn't post a Picture of yourself. I'm sure everyone wants to see how cool you look. (Seriously, you look cool)
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  nsanejokr 2011-09-09, 12:00

TheVoid wrote:Anyway your a metal fan? Like "screaming I cant understand a word you are saying" metal or not quite that far?

There's a lot of guttural growls and screams, so yeah.

Emolga 0 wrote:You didn't post a Picture of yourself. I'm sure everyone wants to see how cool you look. (Seriously, you look cool)

If anyone wants to see a picture of me they should have no issue finding one.

nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-21, 17:26

Overmax Necropost...
So, writer, huh? Have you thought of posting some of your work up on DN, like Gorz did?
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2011-10-21, 17:29

Potus-Mat wrote:Overmax Necropost...
So, writer, huh? Have you thought of posting some of your work up on DN, like Gorz did?

yeah right me a story with a red head
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Birthday : 1990-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  nsanejokr 2011-10-21, 18:55

Well, I've thought about writing Deck Reviews for the Article section. Also, if I write anything awesome I'll post it, but at the moment all my writing energy has been going towards class work.
nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-21, 19:15

nsanejokr wrote:Well, I've thought about writing Deck Reviews for the Article section. Also, if I write anything awesome I'll post it, but at the moment all my writing energy has been going towards class work.
Screw the reviews, I demand fiction! Or interesting non-fiction...
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  nsanejokr 2011-10-21, 19:28

Potus-Mat wrote:
nsanejokr wrote:Well, I've thought about writing Deck Reviews for the Article section. Also, if I write anything awesome I'll post it, but at the moment all my writing energy has been going towards class work.

Well, best thing I jave non-fiction wise is this report I wrote for American Lit on one of Ben Franklin's essays.

And I have none of my old stories saved. If I did I'd totally post this one story I wrote in high school that involves a Wal-Mart basically being the "check-out" station into the afterlife.
nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-10-21, 19:29

nsanejokr wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
Well, best thing I jave non-fiction wise is this report I wrote for American Lit on one of Ben Franklin's essays.
And I have none of my old stories saved. If I did I'd totally post this one story I wrote in high school that involves a Wal-Mart basically being the "check-out" station into the afterlife.
Wal-Mart?
Well, rewrite it.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Back to top Go down

Post  nsanejokr 2011-10-21, 19:32

Potus-Mat wrote:
nsanejokr wrote:
Potus-Mat wrote:
Wal-Mart?
Well, rewrite it.

I've thought about it. I normally don't like re-writing things, but I may make an exception.
nsanejokr
nsanejokr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum