Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wsed, DN's brony.

+2
ThePhill_
Wsed
6 posters

Go down

Wsed, DN's brony.  Empty Wsed, DN's brony.

Post  Wsed 2011-09-10, 02:15

About me: Hi, my name is Calvin Yang, and I was born in Maryland. I am currently a freshman of Rancho Alamitos Highschool. I am a mix of Viet/Hmong, and favorite subject is English, thus me having honor's English in Rancho.

Brony?: Back in my Junior Highschool, a friend of mine forced me to go to 4chan with him. After going through thread after thread in /b/ I came across this pony picture of Rainbow Dash meme. At first I thought it was just trolls posting little girl shows and such. Second day in /b/, I've noticed more and more pony meme and pictures. I sighed and decided to see what this big fuss about My little pony. I decided to watch the first episode, I was a little surprised at the animation and such, then after the first episode, I decided to watch another episode. Then, I got into it a lot. I was pretty well amazed at the humor, singing, and animation the show gave. What else surprises me is that Lauren Faust is the director of MlP. I gobsmacked, she was part of 2 other shows I used to watch; 'Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends', and 'Powerpuff Girls'. And this made me into a fellow brony. Wink

Yu-gi-oh: I've started playing YGO since I was in my second grade. My very first card I got was 'Left Arm of the Forbidden One'. Back then, I didn't know YGO that much, which makes me have a random deck with random cards. When I slowly work my way to play YGO, I started to build a X-saber deck which goes out pretty well. I then sold my Saber deck at the end of my last Junior year for $200 since I needed some money and quitted YGO till then. BUT! I spent 30 bucks for 3 decks; A space ship deck, unfinished fairy deck, and a spellcaster deck. I decided to quit YGO for 3 months until a friend of mine showed me this site. I'm now addicted to YGO.

DuelingNetwork: Right now, I have 62 wins and 93 losses. I'm not those players who plays serious all the time. I don't get cocky, I don't show off, I just play for the fun of it (For tournaments, that's a different story.). I like to construct decks, so far I have 12 decks in DN, my top 2 favorite is Chaos and Formula Monarch.

Well, this is my bio guys, I hope you guys got enough info. about me. Hope to see you all in DN! Bye! Smile
Wsed
Wsed

Birthday : 1996-12-09

Back to top Go down

Wsed, DN's brony.  Empty Re: Wsed, DN's brony.

Post  ThePhill_ 2011-09-10, 02:24

my very 1st card was Fake lol it was fake celtic guardian
ThePhill_
ThePhill_

Birthday : 1996-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Wsed 2011-09-10, 02:32

ThePhill_ wrote:my very 1st card was Fake lol it was fake celtic guardian
Lol, I always get fake cards. But the arm was real. xP
Wsed
Wsed

Birthday : 1996-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Rentyn Cooper 2011-09-10, 02:43

my first card was snake fang from a old booster pack.
Rentyn Cooper
Rentyn Cooper

Birthday : 1995-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Alsray 2011-09-11, 01:17

Bronies!

*brohoof*
Alsray
Alsray

Birthday : 1993-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  WinterKirby 2011-09-17, 18:56

I didn't get a specific first card; I got a Dark Magician tin.
WinterKirby
WinterKirby

Birthday : 1992-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-09-17, 19:00

Sorry, but the title of Dn's brony belongs to Pox and I.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Alsray 2011-09-17, 21:06

There can only be one?
Alsray
Alsray

Birthday : 1993-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down