Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please tell people to avoid spoilers !

4 posters

Go down

please tell people to avoid spoilers ! Empty please tell people to avoid spoilers !

Post  raidou 2011-09-11, 11:44

i just went into code geass topic and found a huge spoiler........

pleeeeeeeeeease do something about spoilers !
raidou
raidou

Back to top Go down

please tell people to avoid spoilers ! Empty Re: please tell people to avoid spoilers !

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-09-11, 11:52

I am assuming the topic doesn't say "*Spoilers Inside*" right? I would go through the topic and put spoiler tags on the spoilers, but I barely watched Code Geass, so I can't really help out much.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

please tell people to avoid spoilers ! Empty Re: please tell people to avoid spoilers !

Post  Miley Syrus + 2011-09-11, 12:33

Always go into an anime/manga topic preparing for a spoiler. Personally I like knowing how a show ends and watching the show progress to that moment, it gives me more of a reason to watch it, and if it was bad then I'm not let down in the long run.
Miley Syrus +
Miley Syrus +

Birthday : 1991-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  The DetonatorCOPY 2011-09-11, 16:24

Unfortunately this is very difficult to control.

Moderators and administrators have not watched/read everything out there on the internet and we so can not effectively edit things to take out possible spoilers from discussion topics.

You will just have to prepare yourself for such things in the the topic thread or the replies.
The DetonatorCOPY
The DetonatorCOPY

Birthday : 1991-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down