Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ban appeal

Go down

ban appeal Empty ban appeal

Post  acemihawk 2011-11-16, 17:46

i no i did this in wrong place but normal place wont work iv been playin your game for about 3 weeks now and i have never had any trouble or any problems infact i really dont talk much when i duel but anyway about an 2 and half hours ago(give or take an hour) i had to go out and before i left my 11 year old borther asked me if he could use my account(since he didnt no how to make one)i said no(my little brother is annoying and a spoiled little brat who all ways get his own way and if he dnt he chucks a tantrum)so he ask me again and i said no again and he started to cry and i told him maybe when i get back so i left and came back but when i came back i was banned from ur game i didnt no why so i asked my brother and he said he dont no but i can tell when my bro is lying so i told him im gunna tell mum if u dnt tell me what happened so he told me he was fighting with somebody and got banned and i didnt give him permission to use it but he got in cuz ur games keeps my user and password up so im just wonderning sinces its not my fault if i could get the ban removed or somthing like that i no my lil bro is a smart ass and he is sneaky so could u plz help me ???

acemihawk

Birthday : 1992-03-21

Back to top Go down