Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Upon A Time: The Fairy Tale Series

4 posters

Go down

Once Upon A Time: The Fairy Tale Series  Empty Once Upon A Time: The Fairy Tale Series

Post  Red_Chaos 2011-11-16, 19:20

Ever Since the TV Show "Once Up On A Time" came to ABC I've been hooked and this is an extension of this. So I decided to rewrite some of the cards that Leon von Schroeder used in the show.

Anyway at the moment Ive Broken Down the Cards into a couple of groups as followed
  • Fairy Tale Characters

-The "Good guys" mainly anybody who can move on there own. Ex Cinderella, Little Red Riding hood

• Fairy Tale Props

Anything that can't move on their own but was important to the story. Ex Carriages, Glass Slippers

• Fairy Tale Villains

The "Bad Guys"

• Fairy Tale Minions

The "Bad guys" helpers

• Fairy Tale Legends

Enhanced Fairy Tale Characters typically stronger then there character counterparts

Comment: 3 Cards were changes from Evil to Wicked to comply with TCG wording

Anyway first batch

Cinderella Series:

Snow White Series:

More to come later, comments appreciated

Last edited by Red_Chaos on 2011-11-19, 18:30; edited 5 times in total
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Birthday : 1990-12-30

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Time: The Fairy Tale Series  Empty Re: Once Upon A Time: The Fairy Tale Series

Post  storyteller 2011-11-18, 03:31

Evil Step-Mother sounds like she wants to be a Rank 3 Xyz. Effect's not really powerful enough to require no attack... is it?
Cards are too... specific, I guess. This is something I see in my character-based cards, as well. Very confined. Maybe you'll add support later that makes it broader.
Where's the fair godmother :?

You should so make hansel/gretel bloodsport fairytale version...
Refer to Black Lagoon if you don't know what I mean.
storyteller
storyteller

Birthday : 1991-10-25

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Time: The Fairy Tale Series  Empty Re: Once Upon A Time: The Fairy Tale Series

Post  Red_Chaos 2011-11-18, 19:39

storyteller wrote:Evil Step-Mother sounds like she wants to be a Rank 3 Xyz. Effect's not really powerful enough to require no attack... is it?
Cards are too... specific, I guess. This is something I see in my character-based cards, as well. Very confined. Maybe you'll add support later that makes it broader.
Where's the fair godmother :?

You should so make hansel/gretel bloodsport fairytale version...
Refer to Black Lagoon if you don't know what I mean.

I got some idea for the fairy godmother just haven't got it down on paper yet :/

ive heard of hansel and gretel but i don't know anything about black lagoon all look into it.

as soon as i can get down the main characters i want to make ill start adding generic support.

o and thanks for looking Very Happy
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Krael42 2011-11-18, 20:02

Why not make Evil Step-Mother's atk 2400 so it can be the same as Queen Cinderella? Or did you do that so Queen Cinderella can still be stronger than her?
Krael42
Krael42

Birthday : 1997-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2011-11-18, 20:05

Krael42 wrote:Why not make Evil Step-Mother's atk 2400 so it can be the same as Queen Cinderella? Or did you do that so Queen Cinderella can still be stronger than her?

yep yep that was the plan Good > Bad
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  maskedhero303 2011-11-19, 17:10

Nice cards. Question though: Are you going to make other fairy tale character series?
maskedhero303
maskedhero303

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2011-11-19, 17:16

maskedhero303 wrote:Nice cards. Question though: Are you going to make other fairy tale character series?

yep yep and here is batch 2

Fairy Tale Character: Snow White
Light/Lv 4
Fairy/Tuner
ATT 1200 / DEF 300
When this card is Summoned, you can activate one of the following effects:
Add 1 “Fairy Tale Character: Dwarf” from your Deck to your Hand.
Send 1 “Poison Apple” from your hand to your Graveyard to Add 1 “Fairy Tale Character: Dwarf” card from your graveyard to your hand.

Fairy Tale Legend: Queen Snow White
Light/Lv 7
ATT 2400/DEF 1200
Fairy/Synchro/Effect
1 “Snow White” tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters
Send 1 “Fairy Tale Character: Dwarf” from your hand to your Graveyard to destroy 1 card on field.
Banish 1 “Poison Apple” from your hand to select one set card on the field, that card can not activate until your next Standby Phase.

Fairy Tale Villain: Wicked Queen Grimhilde
Dark/Level 6
Fiend/Effect
ATT 2300/ DEF 1800
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by banishing 2 DARK monsters in your Graveyard. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can select 1 face-up monster on the field, that monster can not change its battle position or attack until your next Standby Phase. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack this turn.

Fairy Tale Prop: Poison Apple
Equip Spell
You can only equip this card to “Wicked Queen Grimhilde”. While this card is equipped to “Wicked Queen Grimhilde” and your opponent is in his/her Battle Phase, you can send this card to the graveyard to target every monster on your opponent’s side. They can not attack this turn. You can only use this effect twice per duel.

Fairy Tale Character: Dwarf
Earth/ Lv 3
ATT 800/ DEF 800
Warrior/ Effect
If there are 3 “Fairy Tale Character: Dwarf” cards in your graveyard, you can activate this effect instead of conducting a normal draw during your Draw Phase. Shuffle those 3 cards into your deck and draw 1 card from your deck.

Fairy Tale Prop: Magic Mirror
Spell Card
You can only activate this card if you control a “Fairy Tale Villain: Wicked Queen Grimhilde”, reveal the top card of your opponents deck. Your opponent must choose one of the following:
Send the revealed card to the graveyard.
Send 1 card from your hand to the graveyard and Send the reveled card to the top of their deck.

Fairy Tale Prop: Cauldron of The Wicked
Spell Card
You can add up to 3 “Poison Apple” cards from you deck to your hand. Then, for each card you add to your hand, apply this effect until the card’s owner turn has passed for each card added. Your Effect monsters that you control cannot active their effects until the End Phase of the last turn.

Note to Self as said before im changing evil to wicked to comply with TCG wording

Last edited by Red_Chaos on 2011-11-19, 18:23; edited 1 time in total
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  storyteller 2011-11-19, 17:25

Queen and Dwarf be missing their stats.
Phrasing on mirror is a bit weird.

I'm still recommending that you make the Villains Xyz. Legends with their white card backs, and villains with their black card backs would contrast nicely.
storyteller
storyteller

Birthday : 1991-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2011-11-19, 18:21

storyteller wrote:Queen and Dwarf be missing their stats.
opps must have been a transfer error

storyteller wrote:Phrasing on mirror is a bit weird.

im just not sure how to make it any clearer i wrote over over and thats the best i could come up with
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum