Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unjust Ban, By Avarrs

4 posters

Go down

An Unjust Ban, By Avarrs Empty An Unjust Ban, By Avarrs

Post  Avarrs 2011-06-08, 03:14

I was unjustly banned by the malicious tyrant mod known as Nauske. It was a normal time of me being on DN, discussing rulings on cards that are controversial in nature. Anyways, I was discussing one such card until nauske came up to me and told me to stop trolling. I shrugged him of cause I was not trolling at all, I was logically stating my evidence in the most non-condecending way as possible until nauske strikes with a ban hammer that should not have touched my innocent head.

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/89/bannedssss.png/

As you can see here, what I had just posted was not of the trolling nature yet a few moments later, notice how that time is is only one minute appart, I was banned

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/64/bannedss.png/

So what was I banned for? Sharing my logic and ideals with others? At the very least I should be unbanned, and it should be noted that this mod may be more trouble than he is worth (if you don't want more of these posts like mine appearing for no good reasons)
Avarrs
Avarrs

Back to top Go down

An Unjust Ban, By Avarrs Empty Re: An Unjust Ban, By Avarrs

Post  DanceJonDanceCOPY 2011-06-08, 03:38

Hmm.. well a lot of things can happen in one minute not to mention the fact that your clock can be changed, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

It says here you are banned for one day. I will ask around to see what really happened though. If you have any more evidence please share it with us. If I find out your ban was unfair I will be sure to notify BLS about this admins potential abuse of power.

EDIT:

I've verified the situation with the admin that banned you and told me you were giving an incorrect ruling. This ruling being that Reborn Tengu can be veiler'd and if so its effect would not resolve when removed from the field.

However, you are incorrect. Tengu's effect resolves wherever he ends up; whether it's the grave, hand, deck, rfg pile. He says he asked you to stop three times with the incorrect ruling and then gave you the ban. I can see why he would want to ban you, but this is no grounds for a ban and I explained this to him. In the future please make sure to have evidence to back up your claims when it comes to rulings. If you aren't completely sure don't give out bad advice as it could lead to an unfair victory.

I have lifted your ban.
DanceJonDanceCOPY
DanceJonDanceCOPY

Birthday : 1990-03-13

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miley Syrus + 2011-06-08, 03:47

Spamming bad rulings is a bad thing man. Sad

I thought you were a level 10 judge. :s
Miley Syrus +
Miley Syrus +

Birthday : 1991-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  cybear13 2011-06-08, 04:22

well a ton of people pretends and act like judges lately... lol... they don't even know the basic rulings and terms... go figure..

cybear13

Birthday : 1990-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum