Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghostrider2x3's bio

Go down

Ghostrider2x3's bio Empty Ghostrider2x3's bio

Post  ghostrider2x1 2011-11-20, 11:24

Hello I am Ghostrider2x3 ive decided to change my bio and make it more detailed and less boring here are some of my intrest studying law and becoming lawyer of if i can become president cause i really love to help people now some of you on the president maybe be like "wow that is so stupid itll never happen" I could care less of what you think the odds are my likes and dislikes are
I like people who try to see the good in the worst situation

I love to fight for what i think is right even if the whole world disagrees with me ill keep going to some of you that might sound derpy but hey thats just me.

I like to sing and rap I don't rap much cause there are barley any ideas i can find cause when i rap i base it off what actually happened in my life.

My favorite foods are Ribs,fried chicken,broccoli,carrots,greens,celery sorry but I like alot of green vegetables.

Favorite videos games Halo,Call of duty,Final fantasy crises core,Devil may cry 1-4,Power Rangers super legend now you might be like thats a kids game but i find it fun to play for a beat em up and jumping through obsticles.

My favorite cards in terms of artwork Dark Magician Girl, Dark Magician, Gagaga magician, gagaga girl, summoned skull, kuriboh, silent swordsman lvl3.

I have no real playstyle I just play decks im intrested in.

I don't like
Imposters because they don't know how to be themselves.

Rule sharks for obvious reasons

People who won't listen to reason.

Stackers for obvious reason i shall not mention

And I don't like haters for obvious reasons

I hate the word troll cause you cant start a casual conversation without that troll crap being involed

And i don't like people who lie to themselves.

Now the thing i hate most of all in yuigoh is when people forget that a deck is not random because it doesn't have a theme yugioh is about combining different monsters,spells and traps that work well with each other in order to win.

ghostrider2x1
ghostrider2x1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum