Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frank+

+2
Lovelace
Frank+
6 posters

Go down

Frank+ Empty Frank+

Post  Frank+ 2011-06-08, 15:14

Meh, why not.

16 - Guy - USA

If I joined here, you guys probably know I play yugioh, so might as well explain more/less err'thang else.

Muics
Is a big part of my life. I play guitar (electric, spanish, and acoustic), cello, violin, and clarinet. Even though I am pretty good [modesty aside] I do prefer to listen. I like all genres besides rap, but tend to favor Rock/punk/indie/alternative. My favorite band is Rise Against, and if you've hard of them, you could probably ballpark which other bands I'd listen to. Some are Foo Fighters, Three Days Grace (eh), Two Door Cinema Club, etc. I'm also a reggae fan, some of my favorite groups are Slightly Stoopid, Sublime, Bob Marley, and 311. I write a bit on the side, but that will probably come to a stop seeing as I used to be in a band (a good one, at that) but our drummer is moving several states over.

Pokeman
Love it. One of the biggest let downs of my life was turning 10, begging my mom to take me to "Oak's Lab" and finding out pokemon weren't real >.>

Soccer
Played the sport since I was 3, and have been hooked since. I play on the varsity level right now, and not sure if I want to see through with it as a possible career, but I've been told I'm good enough to possibly get a scholarship, so we'll see. I also do swimming, tennis, track/field, and parkour (like, legit parkour =P )

Other than that,
I'm just a normal guy who enjoys casual gaming and the fun things in life like hanging with friends, watching movies, etc etc. I don't mind a friendly message so always feel free to drop a PM :] I'm also fluent in English/Spanish, in case you were wondering ;0

This is the firstr time I've written a bio, so I'll just use this in my profile on forums from now on xP

Last edited by Frank+ on 2011-06-08, 15:22; edited 1 time in total

Frank+

Back to top Go down

Frank+ Empty Re: Frank+

Post  Lovelace 2011-06-08, 15:16

Welcome.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

Frank+ Empty Re: Frank+

Post  Angelousy 2011-06-08, 16:46