Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Login box not displaying

Go down

Login box not displaying Empty Login box not displaying

Post  Aesc 2011-11-25, 01:27

I started having this problem last night. I can get to the DN entrance page, but the login box won't show up. The news box is there, the background and sound toggle, but no way to log in. I'm not sure if this is a bug or else just a problem with my computer...but I've not had any problems before. It shouldn't be a problem with the security update last night either, because it started about 15 minutes before the update was scheduled, and my other friends online had no issues.

So any ideas?

p.s., it started working again for a little while today, but it occurring again spurred this. I'm also running linux and accessing the site with chrome.
Aesc
Aesc

Back to top Go down

Login box not displaying Empty Re: Login box not displaying

Post  Aesc 2011-11-28, 06:30

*UPDATE*

I've realized that this usually happens after the site itself freezes, in duels and while constructing decks(here I will make a search or hit save and the screen will darken, but otherwise nothing happens; it won't let me do anything else). The intro that usually plays on the home screen doesn't play, also.

I thought I got it to work after clearing my cookies/cache/browsing history, but that doesn't seem to be a fix-all solution. Ideas?
Aesc
Aesc

Back to top Go down