Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TP] Team Plasma VS The Delta Knights [DLK] - {DLK wins via Forfeit}

+3
Adept VantageSP
darkness evil
Lovelace
7 posters

Go down

[TP] Team Plasma VS  The Delta Knights [DLK] - {DLK wins via Forfeit} Empty [TP] Team Plasma VS The Delta Knights [DLK] - {DLK wins via Forfeit}

Post  Lovelace 2011-12-07, 00:17

Ranked: TCG
Crossfire
6v6, 1 sub
No deck changing
Deadline: 25 days
Form of communication: DN and forums

Team 1 Roster:
1.thecicada
2. LWM_Killer_6666
3. XX-Shura
4. Avenger-Itachi
5. SalvadorV.Pro6699
6. [VG]Blood

sub: HaxoFrax

Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

[TP] Team Plasma VS  The Delta Knights [DLK] - {DLK wins via Forfeit} Empty Re: [TP] Team Plasma VS The Delta Knights [DLK] - {DLK wins via Forfeit}

Post  darkness evil 2011-12-07, 00:23

yup yup our Line up will be

1.Kiryu111 DN name: Chaos ferbie
2.Poddy
3.Harbinger DN name:I Love Tacos
4.Vongola-x
5.Scorpion6785
6.Yga

sub: Al-bhed

Last edited by darkness evil on 2011-12-07, 12:16; edited 1 time in total
darkness evil
darkness evil

Back to top Go down

[TP] Team Plasma VS  The Delta Knights [DLK] - {DLK wins via Forfeit} Empty Re: [TP] Team Plasma VS The Delta Knights [DLK] - {DLK wins via Forfeit}

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-12-07, 00:50

Well now, approved!
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  darkness evil 2011-12-07, 12:17

Fixed the line up did it late night so leader requested i change it so thats what we gonna use
darkness evil
darkness evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Poddy 2011-12-07, 13:15

Poddy vs SalvadorV.Pro6699 2-1

https://imgur.com/21KZr he dced round 2
and round 3 he was kicked for stalling by Radiant Nexus

Last edited by Poddy on 2011-12-07, 13:24; edited 1 time in total
Poddy
Poddy

Birthday : 1986-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-12-07, 13:18

Poddy wrote:Poddy vs SalvadorV.Pro6699

Confirming that the Match goes to Poddy.

Poddy was not the one stalling, but his opponent, who was on the End Phase, but never hit End Turn claiming Poddy was refusing to move.

Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  killer_666 2011-12-07, 13:37

Poddy wrote:Poddy vs SalvadorV.Pro6699 2-1

you had written, that you had a ladd in hand he could deny everything .... btw

In the name of all the Team Plasma, we are not willing to continue with this war. Mainly because the User poddy has been cheating. First when he did not continue with the end phase, using a ramdom shadow imprisoning mirror, and for last but not less important, requesting the assistence of an Administrator
and requesting him to kick salvador from the duel. Not to mention that in the end, he claimed that he was winning with a ladd (does this guy thinks that ladd negates between chains or something?) this is really pathetic, take the win and the war if you wish but we are not considering dueling this kind of people...

killer_666
killer_666

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-12-07, 13:43

It's okay, I'll take them down.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Poddy 2011-12-07, 13:45

1.I had shadow-imp mirror already on the field when he played spy but that got nothing do with it.
2.Salvador was the one who didn't continue since we were in his EP and i was just waiting for him to click next turn and we move i said many times "i am not stalling"
3.You called the admin LOL
4.LADD is an old joke related about me , people who knows me know what it stands for Smile
Poddy
Poddy

Back to top Go down

Post  killer_666 2011-12-07, 14:07

Poddy wrote:1.I had shadow-imp mirror already on the field when he played spy but that got nothing do with it.
2.Salvador was the one who didn't continue since we were in his EP and i was just waiting for him to click next turn and we move i said many times "i am not stalling"
3.You called the admin LOL
4.LADD is an old joke related about me , people who knows me know what it stands for Smile

you try to negated whit sim eff malefic stardus dragon.....and later use wind up to destroy necrovalle hahahahha you realy not know how work SIM lolllllllllllll

lol we can not call a admi to the unrated duel he is you friend you say in duel "i am ex senior admi....."

[TP] Team Plasma VS  The Delta Knights [DLK] - {DLK wins via Forfeit} Ak98p3

Last edited by killer_666 on 2011-12-07, 14:25; edited 1 time in total
killer_666
killer_666

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero2Hero 2011-12-07, 14:13

To clear this up, I already knew Poddy's Statue, but that means nothing when I'm called into a duel to solve something.

Another thing is that he didn't call me, N Harmonia did. I came in the duel ready to solve the problem only to find out Poddy wasn't stalling at all.

Even worst is that your team was insulting him, which doesn't help your case at all.

You should all have the attitude of your Captain, N, and just man up ready to duel him again fair and square, without any problems.
Zero2Hero
Zero2Hero
Hidden Genius
Hidden Genius

Birthday : 1994-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Poddy 2011-12-07, 14:44

Just to make things clear.. I am a normal member and nothing more a person asked me about my avatar in the watchers chat and i told him i used to be admin that's all.Killer you better stop posting random stuff you only embarrass yourself and your team.

Kiryu111 vs thecicada 2:0
Poddy
Poddy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-12-07, 14:53

Zero2Hero wrote:To clear this up, I already knew Poddy's Statue, but that means nothing when I'm called into a duel to solve something.

Another thing is that he didn't call me, N Harmonia did. I came in the duel ready to solve the problem only to find out Poddy wasn't stalling at all.

Even worst is that your team was insulting him, which doesn't help your case at all.

You should all have the attitude of your Captain, N, and just man up ready to duel him again fair and square, without any problems.

I never insulted him, and I didn't say he was stalling either. When you came to duel I wasn't even there. I was AFK, so I don't have a clue as of what else happened.

Due to this teams bad attitude and sportmanship, Team Plasma will not be finishing this war. They can take the win for all we care. We refuse to duel people like this.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  darkness evil 2011-12-07, 15:02

N poddy was talking about his duel and also first match u guys called an admin and he ruled, and gave poddy the win.

as for the second duel ruling issues happen no matter how good players are like when kiryu played scapegoat you both forgot the summon condition but it was replayed.

after all that you raged quit even tho we werent trying to act like jerks what so ever we didt insult you in anyway even tho in DN chat you called us a bunch of stuck up losers. we are actualy a very good team, we respect all other teams also but we wouldnt like to get the win for you guys forfiting also quitting is cool man, im pretty sure your team is better than that.

in the end speaking in DLK's name i apologize for any misunderstandings

P.S there are a lot of people here who no DLK is a great team i hope some people from other teams come and support me on this Razz
darkness evil
darkness evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-12-07, 16:47

war is canceled
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  darkness evil 2011-12-07, 16:49

Ya they forfited but we dont what a win like that so just cancel the whole war.
I really wanted to finish it though but they seem to be to angry to continue
darkness evil
darkness evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-12-07, 19:37

Hmm, what does this remind me of...
O, yeah, every other Team Plasma war.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-12-07, 19:41

Potus-Mat wrote:Hmm, what does this remind me of...

I'd like you to name one time where this happened with Team Plasma, or gtfo.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-12-07, 19:46

N Harmonia wrote:
You stall and disconnect all of the time. And you insult the other team, deny the obvious, complain...
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2011-12-07, 19:53

Potus-Mat wrote:
N Harmonia wrote:
You stall and disconnect all of the time. And you insult the other team, deny the obvious, complain...

Proof or it didn't happen.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  darkness evil 2011-12-07, 20:00

lol its ok guys take it easy could a mod plz lock this we dont need any further spaming
darkness evil
darkness evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down