Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zexal Is Getting Dubbed By 4Kids! Ugh!

+38
Chihaya Kisaragi
Red-Ryo
maskedhero303
Axrest
isaac
Sexy Candy Panda
Rainbow Haruka
RaidonShoi
Potus-Mat
Red Gadget
Johnny Raptor
Faotemaru
Ceteruler2
Uncertainty
BERKAY
G-Mac
Yami-Malik
MonarchTheLegend
Roxzen
viperver1
vem123
CaiusTSR
Adept VantageSP
RedMusician
3E-hero neos
kumaxtreme
xSolox
raidou
Notorious Nt
Zeburaika
conkliod
Raye
ZeroChill
ineedbettercards
Ryusui
Lovelace
Metta World Peace
NoahTH
42 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zexal Is Getting Dubbed By 4Kids! Ugh! Empty Zexal Is Getting Dubbed By 4Kids! Ugh!

Post  NoahTH 2011-06-12, 14:05

I'm feeling kind of ticked off, I mean you'd think that after all that suing business, some other company would get Zexal, but no! We're getting another crappy dub! Source: http://www.licensing.biz/news/7326/VEGAS-2011-4Kids-Entertainment-teases-Vegas-portfolio
NoahTH
NoahTH

Back to top Go down

Zexal Is Getting Dubbed By 4Kids! Ugh! Empty Re: Zexal Is Getting Dubbed By 4Kids! Ugh!

Post  Metta World Peace 2011-06-12, 14:16

It was going to be some crappy kiddy show anyway... 4kids can't make it any worse than it already is...
Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace

Birthday : 1995-05-15

Back to top Go down

Zexal Is Getting Dubbed By 4Kids! Ugh! Empty Re: Zexal Is Getting Dubbed By 4Kids! Ugh!

Post  Lovelace 2011-06-12, 14:19

Zexal isn't bad, really. I watched all 9 episodes and it was pretty good, much better than i expected.

Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryusui 2011-06-12, 14:43

Well, at least this means we won't have to put up with that crappy new Yu-Gi-Oh! logo for long. Or at least it'll be overshadowed by a nice big "Zexal".
Ryusui
Ryusui

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedbettercards 2011-06-12, 14:49

Well I watched the first 2 episodes... I have to say I am a fanatic of Yu-Gi-Oh! so far and I have watched every and all episodes released. But I am very sorry to say that I will totally not see this series. IMHO it is the most stupid YGO series ever released. Want some reasons? Here we go:

1) The character is just laaaaaame! He is the type of totally idiotic character who only sleeps, eats and says stupid things. I mean in the first 2 ep, he doesn't even know how to play the game! LOL!

2) Characters, voice, enviroment... they are all too childish.

3) The main character, Yuma (fail name!!!), uses a deck which indicates exactly how smart he is. I mean, Gagaga Magician, Gogogo Golem and Zubaba Knight? Looks retarded to me.

4) What kind of bad-taste hair style is that? I mean, all YGO characters had sth with their hair but this one is definitely not like the others. Does that hair style even belong to a boy?

The advantages?

1) A very good 3D animation on the Exceeds and that's all.

This is definitely a anime to draw young kids back in the game (although I have to admit I am glad about that). I mean, they even explained the rules of the game in the 1st and 2nd episode. This hadn't happened since...wait a minute. 1st episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters?
ineedbettercards
ineedbettercards

Birthday : 1997-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroChill 2011-06-12, 15:13

Zexal, from what I have seen was amazing. Another dub 4Kids will ruin.
ZeroChill
ZeroChill

Birthday : 1993-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  NoahTH 2011-06-12, 16:49

I actually really like Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal, so I'm kinda ticked at 4kids getting it! Mad I mean, not only are they going to ruin ANOTHER good anime, but they also should've been sued to He- er, the shadow realm!
NoahTH
NoahTH

Back to top Go down

Post  Raye 2011-06-12, 17:12

I have seen the firt episode of it and tbh i thought he would have at least known some of the rules. Arent they in duel school or something so you think they know this stuff already. What about Exceed monsters can only be destroyed by other Exceed monsters come on get real they made the game more boring with that rule.
Raye
Raye

Birthday : 1993-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post  conkliod 2011-06-12, 17:23

Now I have made the decision to watch Japanese only. Thank you guys for the help 4Kids
conkliod
conkliod

Back to top Go down

Post  NoahTH 2011-06-12, 17:26

Raye wrote:I have seen the firt episode of it and tbh i thought he would have at least known some of the rules. Arent they in duel school or something so you think they know this stuff already. What about Exceed monsters can only be destroyed by other Exceed monsters come on get real they made the game more boring with that rule.
Actually, that's an anime only rule! Cool (god, I wish there was a nerdy smily).
NoahTH
NoahTH

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeburaika 2011-06-12, 17:31

I thought they got sued.

This sucks.
Zeburaika
Zeburaika

Birthday : 1997-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Notorious Nt 2011-06-12, 17:36

Look ok. The only things i don't like are the main characters. They seem too childish imo. I saw this a while back, before i knew about exceeds. So i was like wtf is happening and whenever they would exceed summon, i was like does he mean synchro summon?
Notorious Nt
Notorious Nt

Birthday : 1993-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryusui 2011-06-12, 18:33

IIRC, it's not that Xyz can only attack Xyz; it's that Numbers can only attack Numbers.
Ryusui
Ryusui

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroChill 2011-06-12, 19:02

Ryusui wrote:IIRC, it's not that Xyz can only attack Xyz; it's that Numbers can only attack Numbers.

Actually, only Numbers can destroy Numbers. Other monsters can attack Numbers, but Numbers can't be destroyed by them in the anime.
ZeroChill
ZeroChill

Birthday : 1993-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Metta World Peace 2011-06-12, 21:05

ineedbettercards wrote:Well I watched the first 2 episodes... I have to say I am a fanatic of Yu-Gi-Oh! so far and I have watched every and all episodes released. But I am very sorry to say that I will totally not see this series. IMHO it is the most stupid YGO series ever released. Want some reasons? Here we go:

1) The character is just laaaaaame! He is the type of totally idiotic character who only sleeps, eats and says stupid things. I mean in the first 2 ep, he doesn't even know how to play the game! LOL!

3) The main character, Yuma (fail name!!!), uses a deck which indicates exactly how smart he is. I mean, Gagaga Magician, Gogogo Golem and Zubaba Knight? Looks retarded to me.

4) What kind of bad-taste hair style is that? I mean, all YGO characters had sth with their hair but this one is definitely not like the others. Does that hair style even belong to a boy?

The advantages?

This is definitely a anime to draw young kids back in the game (although I have to admit I am glad about that). I mean, they even explained the rules of the game in the 1st and 2nd episode. This hadn't happened since...wait a minute. 1st episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters?

Agreed. The Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise is going down hill...
Metta World Peace
Metta World Peace

Birthday : 1995-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  raidou 2011-06-12, 21:21

what did i miss ?

i thought after all that mess 4kids wasnt going to be trusted with anything related to yu gi oh anymore
raidou
raidou

Back to top Go down

Post  xSolox 2011-06-12, 23:28

huh? Didnt they lose all rights? Boo!!!
xSolox
xSolox

Back to top Go down

Post  kumaxtreme 2011-06-13, 00:19

I don't care for the new series because it is too childish. I still like GX
kumaxtreme
kumaxtreme

Back to top Go down

Post  3E-hero neos 2011-06-13, 11:34

Noooooo, 4Kids sucks, they shouldn't give this series to them!
3E-hero neos
3E-hero neos

Birthday : 1995-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post  NoahTH 2011-06-13, 15:52

3E-hero neos wrote:Noooooo, 4Kids sucks, they shouldn't give this series to them!
I know, right?! They've already ruined enough anime!
NoahTH
NoahTH

Back to top Go down

Post  RedMusician 2011-06-13, 15:59

Well of course, I mean this is 4kids we're talking about here.
RedMusician
RedMusician

Birthday : 1993-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post  NoahTH 2011-06-13, 17:08

RedMusician wrote:Well of course, I mean this is 4kids we're talking about here.
Hm? What are you talking about?
NoahTH
NoahTH

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-06-14, 11:59

Meh, I am not the biggest 4 kids fan, but I don't mind. As long as it gets dubbed I guess... I do wish some other company would have gotten it though.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  CaiusTSR 2011-07-03, 04:00

It really doesn't matter if they have it or not. We all know that we (the intelligent and sometimes trolly people of the enterwebz) are going to watch the subbed version regardless. Sometime it's the only way not to wait FOUR EFFING YEARS for a show to come to conclusion in the dub (I'm looking at you 5D's).

Watch the dub or not it's a personal choice. I for one watch the dub to see what they change from the original. My fav so far is Aki's breast size. They nerfed the hell out of that.
CaiusTSR
CaiusTSR

Birthday : 1992-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  vem123 2011-07-03, 04:31

Oh well, it can't get any worse, can it?
vem123
vem123

Birthday : 1997-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  viperver1 2011-07-03, 04:39

4Kids are really bad for Yu-Gi-Oh....

It's kinda worse they skipped episodes for the recent 5D's episode but now they're doing Zexal? I wished another company other than 4kids should've taken over it by now.
viperver1
viperver1

Birthday : 1984-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxzen 2011-07-03, 04:46

There are other dubbing companies that isn't 4kids? Surprised
Roxzen
Roxzen

Birthday : 1992-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  vem123 2011-07-03, 04:58

ineedbettercards wrote:Well I watched the first 2 episodes... I have to say I am a fanatic of Yu-Gi-Oh! so far and I have watched every and all episodes released. But I am very sorry to say that I will totally not see this series. IMHO it is the most stupid YGO series ever released. Want some reasons? Here we go:

The advantages?

Lol, at c/p man.. just LOL. If you want to increase your post count go to spam in one of the hundred spam topics available on this forum. Do you think you look clever by copying other people's posts? Forums are about expressing your opinion , not a competition of who haves more posts.
vem123
vem123

Birthday : 1997-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  MonarchTheLegend 2011-07-03, 08:42

Didn't 4Kids dub the first Yu-Gi-Oh! Series too? All I can say is the character voices weren't that bad, but I've watched Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal's first episode and it didn't grab my attention.

Now the one thing that could be interesting to see is if the characters grow up into adults/teenagers.
MonarchTheLegend
MonarchTheLegend

Birthday : 1994-07-03

https://www.youtube.com/MonarchyTheLegend

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-03, 13:05

The advantages?

To me its the opposite, i hate the lame 3d animations, they look stupid and they take out the seriousness of the cartoon.

I rly like that the main character is finally a complete idiot and i like the atmosphere.

Oh and about 4kids dubbing Zexal...we all knew that.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Birthday : 1995-05-30

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  G-Mac 2011-07-03, 13:06

damn here comes more crap dubbing and cut eps
G-Mac
G-Mac

Birthday : 1989-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-03, 13:09

G-Mac wrote:damn here comes more crap dubbing and cut eps

I dont think so, have u seen ZeXal? The 11 eps we have are so friendly, they have nothing bad or nothing to be censored on...so yh, i believe we will have the most complete yugioh cartoon ever since the original.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  NoahTH 2011-07-03, 18:06

Yami-Malik wrote:

I dont think so, have u seen ZeXal? The 11 eps we have are so friendly, they have nothing bad or nothing to be censored on...so yh, i believe we will have the most complete yugioh cartoon ever since the original.
Mehbeh. But considering 4kids' track run with Yu-Gi-Oh! and all other shows it gets, they'll probably make the lines extremely cheesy, or use out-dated slang. And if rice balls or any other traditional Japanese food show up in ZeXal, I can guarantee that 4kids will make 'em a sub, a cracker, or even a BLT! Hopefully no "JELLY-FILLED DOUGHNUT!"
NoahTH
NoahTH

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2011-07-03, 19:11

Awesome, nothing but the same 3-4 voice actors doing all the voices! Got to love 4kids!
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  BERKAY 2011-07-18, 05:06

Noooooooooooooo!!! Sad(( I don't want to see their terrible openings and dialogues. Sad
BERKAY
BERKAY

Birthday : 1994-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Uncertainty 2011-07-21, 06:23

This show... I just don't have a comment really, 5ds just blows it out of the water ten times over, I mean let's look at the facts here: In the first episode of 5ds, it was very dark, you didn't know what was really going on with some guy on a motorcycle zooming through dead streets (Yusei), apparently in pursuit of the king.

Now that first episode alone, just blows this new series out of the water. And I'm gonna express my opinion why:

Because that was a perfect set up for a great new series, for fans to find out what's really going on by watching the next couple of episodes, it actually left you hanging, wanting more, because that episode marked a real new beginning for Yugioh, the rich and the poor seperated for some unknown reason, Yusei in purseit of the kind apparently, for yet to be known reasons, and etc.

All you see in the first two eps of Zexal is the damned main character not knowing how to duel, how much more awesome can it get!

5ds is just so much more mature, I mean we had very realistic things going on, fighting, real relationships (Aki Yusei, Jack, Carly), world destruction not dubbed by some stupid shadow crap, and top it off, the main characters just rocked, Yusei, Jack, Aki, Crow, just own the hell out of all of the Zexal characters thus far.

Now I know, playings cards on motorcycles isn't realistic, but hey, it's possible, with new updated technology, sure, maybe that could actually work. But this show is just chilidish, and is just for kids.

And to add salt to the big wound here: 4kids should not have Yugioh in their possession after all that went on, so that's gonna make this show have an even worse rep than it probably already has.
Uncertainty
Uncertainty

Birthday : 1992-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceteruler2 2011-07-21, 09:00

AshootingStar wrote:This show... I just don't have a comment really, 5ds just blows it out of the water ten times over, I mean let's look at the facts here: In the first episode of 5ds, it was very dark, you didn't know what was really going on with some guy on a motorcycle zooming through dead streets (Yusei), apparently in pursuit of the king.

Now that first episode alone, just blows this new series out of the water. And I'm gonna express my opinion why:

Because that was a perfect set up for a great new series, for fans to find out what's really going on by watching the next couple of episodes, it actually left you hanging, wanting more, because that episode marked a real new beginning for Yugioh, the rich and the poor seperated for some unknown reason, Yusei in purseit of the kind apparently, for yet to be known reasons, and etc.

All you see in the first two eps of Zexal is the damned main character not knowing how to duel, how much more awesome can it get!

5ds is just so much more mature, I mean we had very realistic things going on, fighting, real relationships (Aki Yusei, Jack, Carly), world destruction not dubbed by some stupid shadow crap, and top it off, the main characters just rocked, Yusei, Jack, Aki, Crow, just own the hell out of all of the Zexal characters thus far.

Now I know, playings cards on motorcycles isn't realistic, but hey, it's possible, with new updated technology, sure, maybe that could actually work. But this show is just chilidish, and is just for kids.

And to add salt to the big wound here: 4kids should not have Yugioh in their possession after all that went on, so that's gonna make this show have an even worse rep than it probably already has.
This. Although technically, the whole game of Yu-Gi-Oh! is for kids Razz
Ceteruler2
Ceteruler2

Birthday : 1994-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Faotemaru 2011-07-21, 09:52

Zexal doesn't deserve this much hate. Seriously. I'll just address everything about the main character with a quote.

Faotemaru wrote:... Uhh... I like Yuma from Zexal, over all these other characters that are being mentioned. Normally, I would go with Yusei or regular Yugi (Not Yami.), but now that I've seen Zexal, my opinions have clearly changed.

Yuma is a flawed duelist. He flat out sucks, and it's a very interesting take on the Yugioh series where all main characters before Yuma had practically been experts of Duel Monsters to the point where they could will individual cards to their hand via plot device.
But then, it's really entertaining to watch him fail sometimes, and then pull out all the stops on some duels when he really needs the win, even if he has Astral helping him or not.

Once character development plots kick in, and when Yuma's mettle is really tested, I just can't wait to see how this character will react to them, and how he'll grow. Because compared to Yuma, all the main characters before him (with the exception of Jaden/Judai, he grew quite a bit in terms of character.) are flat, boring walls.
(Whoo, quoting myself! I'm such a narcissist.)

Really. All the other characters were more mature? Jaden most definitely wasn't. Just because a series isn't dark from the get-go doesn't mean it's all of a sudden 'OHMAHGAWDIT'SBAAAAD.' There are plenty of anime that start off bright and cheery, and people love the hell out of them! (AKA Dragonball, Reborn, etc)
Also, I don't get all the hate over Yuma's hair. Look at Yugi's hair. His crazy hair was fine, yet Yuma's isn't? Isn't that a tad hypocritical? And there's this complaining about these 'scouters' and whatnot too.

In fact, allow me to point you back to 5D's and GX. When people first saw those, they were all "Oh gawd, really? Card games on motorcycles? Seriously? WORST SERIES EVAR!1!!1!!1!!" or "Srsly, Card games in school? Nowai! MOST STUPID THING EVAR!!11!1!"
And then fast forward a year, and suddenly, everyone likes 5D's even though these very same people hated it from the first day it came out. So now Card games in school are okay, and card games on motorcycles are acceptable also. But now regular card games with no real gimmick other than a 'scouter' aren't okay? Really?

I'm not saying Zexal is the best Yugioh series. I'm sort of partial to 5D's and GX myself. But the hate you're given the show is just unreal, and highly undeserving. Seriously.

Just... *facepalm*
If you REALLY want to see some dark stuff from Zexal, just skip straight to episode 13 and watch from there since apparently no one cares about stuff beforehand.

Now back on topic.

... 4Kids?! Noooooooooooo!!
Faotemaru
Faotemaru

Birthday : 1991-07-13

http://something.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Uncertainty 2011-07-21, 23:03

This. Although technically, the whole game of Yu-Gi-Oh! is for kids

While that may be true, after the ending of the first series, a wide variety of age groups got into the game. I was 14 at the time when the dubbed version of the first series ended I believe, and by then I saw grown ups at my locals.

Then when GX came around, things really got started with just everybody getting into the game. So honestly, in my opinion, Konami meant it all along for all ae groups to get attracted to the game and series, and they did it nicely.

And then fast forward a year, and suddenly, everyone likes 5D's even though these very same people hated it from the first day it came out. So now Card games in school are okay, and card games on motorcycles are acceptable also. But now regular card games with no real gimmick other than a 'scouter' aren't okay? Really?

I'm not saying Zexal is the best Yugioh series. I'm sort of partial to 5D's and GX myself. But the hate you're given the show is just unreal, and highly undeserving. Seriously.

Just... *facepalm*

I'm only responding to the relevant points you made, just so we're clear. Anyways, yes, there were people hating on 5D's when it first came out, but there were also people who loved it when it first came out.

By the 25th episode, everyone was sprung. My point is, 5D's is what really changed things, from the way yugioh was, and how the game is played. We now have much more strategic plays, much more variety of cards to use, many more variety of people who play the game, and so on.

I'm not hating on the show, I'm simply expressing my disliking towards it and why, there's a difference. I'm not saying it as fact the show sucks, I'm saying it in a general point of view, that the show sucks. Obviously some people will disagree, and that's fine, we all have our opinions on things, I or anyone else cannot change that.

But in my opinion, the only good thing about this series thus far, is the cards, specifically, the photon cards, which will no doubt give all kinds of decks major boosts, and turn previously tier 2 or no named tier, into a tier deck.

Uncertainty
Uncertainty

Birthday : 1992-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-22, 03:54

NoahTH wrote:
Yami-Malik wrote:

Mehbeh. But considering 4kids' track run with Yu-Gi-Oh! and all other shows it gets, they'll probably make the lines extremely cheesy, or use out-dated slang. And if rice balls or any other traditional Japanese food show up in ZeXal, I can guarantee that 4kids will make 'em a sub, a cracker, or even a BLT! Hopefully no "JELLY-FILLED DOUGHNUT!"
\

Well of course they will have the usual cheesy retarded voices, as they ALWAYS do and ALWAYS will do, lets just dont watch it and thats it, lets avoid uncomfortable moments in front of the tv.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  NoahTH 2011-07-22, 12:33

Yami-Malik wrote:
NoahTH wrote:
Yami-Malik wrote:

\

Well of course they will have the usual cheesy retarded voices, as they ALWAYS do and ALWAYS will do, lets just dont watch it and thats it, lets avoid uncomfortable moments in front of the tv.
Agreed. Of course, but I'm still ticked that we won't be getting a good quality dub like the kind Funimation does.
NoahTH
NoahTH

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Malik 2011-07-22, 14:01

NoahTH wrote:
Yami-Malik wrote:
NoahTH wrote:
Yami-Malik wrote:

\

Agreed. Of course, but I'm still ticked that we won't be getting a good quality dub like the kind Funimation does.

Well to be honest i havent seen another yugioh cartoon dubbed since the 1st one ended so it would be hard for me to tell if the dubbed fans will be getting a quiality dub, anything can happen for the future of 4Kids and the way they dub things.
Yami-Malik
Yami-Malik

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-22, 22:40

Dammit, I was hoping Funimation would get their hands on it. Seriously. 4Kids would mess it up, but Funimation would at least keep the epicness the way it is.

Now I'm gonna be hearing people flame me with random puns about Fish and Sharks that 4Kids is gonna come up with.

"You don't got a WHALE of a chance!"
"I'm gonna make sure you sink and sleep with the fishes!"
etc.

God f**king dammit.
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Birthday : 1992-09-30

http://www.fanfiction.net/~TheRaptorJohnny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceteruler2 2011-07-22, 23:19

Johnny Raptor wrote:Dammit, I was hoping Funimation would get their hands on it. Seriously. 4Kids would mess it up, but Funimation would at least keep the epicness the way it is.

Now I'm gonna be hearing people flame me with random puns about Fish and Sharks that 4Kids is gonna come up with.

etc.

God f**king dammit.
"I'm going to take a real bite outta you!"

"Something's really fishy about that guy..."
Ceteruler2
Ceteruler2

Birthday : 1994-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Gadget 2011-07-28, 20:19

Maybe I will actually try and watch it since, I hate crappy shows with sub ^_^
Red Gadget
Red Gadget

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Raptor 2011-07-28, 22:13

You hate ZeXal and yet you sport a Yuma Avatar? Weird.
Johnny Raptor
Johnny Raptor

Birthday : 1992-09-30

http://www.fanfiction.net/~TheRaptorJohnny

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Gadget 2011-07-30, 01:49

Yup, I just like his design.
Red Gadget
Red Gadget

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-07-30, 02:20

Ceteruler2 wrote:
Johnny Raptor wrote:Dammit, I was hoping Funimation would get their hands on it. Seriously. 4Kids would mess it up, but Funimation would at least keep the epicness the way it is.

etc.

God f**king dammit.
"I'm going to take a real bite outta you!"

"Something's really fishy about that guy..."
This is quite possibly the greatest evil of this era...
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  CaiusTSR 2011-07-30, 03:20

ZeXal is actually good if people would give it a chance.
CaiusTSR
CaiusTSR

Birthday : 1992-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2011-07-30, 10:08

CaiusTSR wrote:ZeXal is actually good if people would give it a chance.
Indeed; however, once anyone sees one second of the 4kids version, they shall be lost forever from joy that is Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal.
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next