Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...my DN account wont work....stuck at connecting screen,,,,,

4 posters

Go down

...my DN account wont work....stuck at connecting screen,,,,, Empty ...my DN account wont work....stuck at connecting screen,,,,,

Post  Zeruddo 2011-12-18, 21:47

my DN acc froze when i tried to look for a card.....i refreshed and tried to log in again but it gets stuck at the screen.....waited for 20 mins but still there.
i tried diff things....make a new acc and try a diff browser but it just stayed
at the connecting screen.
i think i bugged my account out.....
happened when i tried to make a new deck.

my comp didnt freeze, just the DN, my other tabs were fine.

Zeruddo

Back to top Go down

...my DN account wont work....stuck at connecting screen,,,,, Empty Re: ...my DN account wont work....stuck at connecting screen,,,,,

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-12-18, 21:49

I would assume that DN is currently overloaded with 5-6k people trying to log back in all at once. Give it a little bit of time to settle back down before trying again.

If it doesnt work after that, I would start to question your connection.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Birthday : 1987-09-27

Back to top Go down

...my DN account wont work....stuck at connecting screen,,,,, Empty Re: ...my DN account wont work....stuck at connecting screen,,,,,

Post  Warlord117PR 2011-12-18, 21:52

its not him only it is happening to me Sad so sad xD

Warlord117PR

Birthday : 1990-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post  ghostrider2x1 2011-12-18, 21:55

I don't know if im allowed to post here or not but from what ive seen ive had this same problem before normally this happens when to many people try to connect at the same time and it that causes this issue and it backs up(constipates) the server.So I suggest waiting then try to connect.
ghostrider2x1
ghostrider2x1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2011-12-18, 21:55

Doesnt make what I said any less true.

Just picture what your comp would be like with 6k people trying to log in at once.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Birthday : 1987-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down