Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's first? (Psychic Edition)

3 posters

Go down

Solved Who's first? (Psychic Edition)

Post  Destroyer83 2011-12-18, 23:27

If a D.D. Telepon were to be banished by the effect of Time Escaper, and if his effect to activated to banish Esper Girl. When your next standby phase, Does D.D. Telepon come back first via the effect of Time Escaper and thus, Esper girl is NOT special summoned. Or Is Esper Girl Summoned first via D.D. Telepon, and D.D. Telepon comes back after that?
Destroyer83
Destroyer83

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Who's first? (Psychic Edition)

Post  Key 2011-12-19, 01:06

You control both effects, you decide which one will resolve first
Key
Key
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→
←↓Ruling Scrubbie↑→

Birthday : 1994-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamHOExD 2011-12-19, 02:44

If you resolve the effect of Time Escaper first, then D.D. Telepon will not trigger its 2nd effect because it is no longer banished.

D.D. Telepon
"If this face-up card you control is banished: You can banish 1 Psychic-Type monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck. Then, during your next Standby Phase, if this card is still banished: Special Summon that monster banished by this effect."

Time Escaper
"You can discard this card and target 1 face-up Psychic-Type monster you control; banish it until your next Standby Phase. This effect can be activated during either player's turn."
TeamHOExD
TeamHOExD

Birthday : 1995-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer83 2011-12-19, 10:33

I know, I was wondering the order that their effects activated, or if I can control the order in which they are activated.
Destroyer83
Destroyer83

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down