Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miker014's Bio

2 posters

Go down

Miker014's Bio Empty Miker014's Bio

Post  Miker014 2011-06-13, 05:49

Hey every1, I kinda gave a little info about myself in the Introductions sections, but stuff here too wont hurt.

I'm 20 Years Old, I live in NJ and I'm an Average Duelist. Not great enough to top Tourneys all the time but definitely will not be coming near last place. I currently have 2 Decks in RL ready to duel people, with cards for a 3rd, 4th, and 5th almost done. 2 outta the 3 need Dualities, and the last the cards are coming in from Troll and Toad this week sometime.

I started playing Yugioh when it first came out and i can remember my friends and I having Star Chips and what not.. I was the 2nd best in my neighborhood. the 1st best kid stopped playing, but i still talk to him and wish him to get back in, but his life seems to be busier than mine is.
I stopped playing Yugioh for like 6-7 years, and got back in 2 years ago. October is when i got my first deck for RL cards (which was crappy Appropriate Exodia Deck), then somewhat slowed down again until just last month with finding people i knew from High School that play Yugioh Actively and also the finding of this Site AND of a comic shop that holds Tournaments 15 minutes away from me. So basically my Yugioh Life got rejuvinated with the finding of new friends and the site and comic shop.

outside of Yugioh, I'm a Bowler, i love listening to music, mainly Nu-Metal, Rock, Classic Rock, some solo artists, other random stuff. I play Video Games, only Xbox 360 and Wii (my family has a PS3, but use it for it's Blu Ray).

I work as a Security Guard and actually am typing this while working. such a sick job to play Yugioh and get paid basically LOLOLOL.

I have a Youtube Channel. www.youtube.com/miker014
I also have a Live Stream www.justin.tv/xbox_miker
once a get a better computer i'll be able to start streaming LIVE Dueling Network so that shouild be double the fun when i have my fans/viewers watching me play.

that's it. hope to speak with you all soon!
Miker014
Miker014

https://www.youtube.com/miker014

Back to top Go down

Miker014's Bio Empty Re: Miker014's Bio

Post  Miley Syrus + 2011-06-13, 12:03

Nice to know more about our users. Smile
Miley Syrus +
Miley Syrus +

Birthday : 1991-01-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: