Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NWO] Team New World Order VS Team Neo Reaper's Of Chronos [NRoC] - {NRoC Wins}

+13
Sasuke
itsjustjosh
Key
Ares
Adept VantageSP
Twilight Sparkle
Wsed
Moller
{EX} TheVoid
Lovelace
Potus-Mat
Abominable
Red_Chaos
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[NWO] Team New World Order  VS Team Neo Reaper's Of Chronos [NRoC] - {NRoC Wins} - Page 2 Empty Re: [NWO] Team New World Order VS Team Neo Reaper's Of Chronos [NRoC] - {NRoC Wins}

Post  itsjustjosh 2012-01-02, 23:39

GxMaster didn't let me stalk him and see that deck lol
itsjustjosh
itsjustjosh
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1980-06-11

Back to top Go down

[NWO] Team New World Order  VS Team Neo Reaper's Of Chronos [NRoC] - {NRoC Wins} - Page 2 Empty Re: [NWO] Team New World Order VS Team Neo Reaper's Of Chronos [NRoC] - {NRoC Wins}

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2012-01-03, 00:14

hey Josh

[NWO] Team New World Order  VS Team Neo Reaper's Of Chronos [NRoC] - {NRoC Wins} - Page 2 20237-13
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Birthday : 1993-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2012-01-03, 17:40

Issue on Last game
we did not notice this issue
Score was 1-1

He has a Ocg Card #61 in his deck
[NWO] Team New World Order  VS Team Neo Reaper's Of Chronos [NRoC] - {NRoC Wins} - Page 2 UNQHU

Its funny Cause The Same Issue happened with Blueberry you think you would be more safe

Last edited by Twilight Sparkle on 2012-01-03, 17:50; edited 1 time in total
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2012-01-03, 17:49

the ocg card doesnt seem to have affected the duel in anyway, and you would've lost regardless.

Besides, the duel is already over and you have already admitted defeat. We will make sure he takes it out of his extra deck b4 dueling any1 else.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Birthday : 1999-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2012-01-03, 17:51

Correction Even not using the ocg Card they still had it in the deck
thats like saying You did have the dark hero in your extra but did not use it

It's A tcg war
That means No Ocg in ether deck or extra amader what outcome
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2012-01-03, 17:52

You still lost, and said nothing during the duel.

The duel is already over, and Sasuke won. He was suppose to win the duel 2-0, but you rule sharked bout a misclick game 2.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2012-01-03, 17:53

Yhan Rule sharking = Playing fair i dont let Redos happen
2nd No more Flame war intell a Mod Sees this an Tells us what is next to happen
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

[NWO] Team New World Order  VS Team Neo Reaper's Of Chronos [NRoC] - {NRoC Wins} - Page 2 Empty New World Order(Team)

Post  Sasuke 2012-01-03, 17:53

Red v.s Moller 2-0
Red v.s thecicada 0-2
Gxmaster v.s thecicada 2-1
Gxmaster v.s Bleed 2-1
Blueberries v.s SasukeUchiaHollow 1-2
Gxmaster v.s SasukeUchiaHollow 1-2
Sasuke
Sasuke

Birthday : 1995-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Abominable 2012-01-03, 17:54

Hey genius, why didn't you say this DURING the duel? Sasuke would've got a d/q and you would've won 2 -1. But you saw the ocg, and admitted defeat. So basically, you accepted the ocg and Sasuke should still get the win... He's probably d/q'd from the rest of the war though... ugh
Abominable
Abominable

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2012-01-03, 17:55

Twilight Sparkle wrote:Yhan Rule sharking = Playing fair i dont let Redos happen
2nd No more Flame war intell a Mod Sees this an Tells us what is next to happen

There is nothing to be discussed. You lost the duel.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-01-03, 18:02

Dang NRoc, didn't you learn your lesson about warring N?
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2012-01-03, 18:07

Hey, I'm not the one rule sharking (Gx) mini modding (Gx did that in one of the duels too) and trying to avoid his loss (Gx)
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2012-01-03, 18:08

Red_Chaos wrote:found it

Deck and Deck List Errors (DE)
• DE – Minor: (Warning)
o This penalty is appropriate when a player realizes he or she has an illegal Deck or Deck List and
brings it to the attention of tournament staff before the tournament begins.
 A player accidentally marks two copies of a limited card on his Deck List and brings it up
to a tournament official prior to Round 1.
 A player has 39 cards in her Main Deck and brings it up to a tournament official prior to
Round 1, and is able to add another tournament legal card to bring the total to 40
before the round begins.
 A player arrives at his match and prior to presenting his Deck to his opponent to
randomize, realizes he forgot to remove Side Deck cards from the previous match. The
player must restore his Deck within the three-minute window, or risk an additional
penalty for Tardiness.
• DE – Major: (Game Loss)
o This penalty is appropriate if a player registers an illegal Deck List or has an illegal Deck, and does
not catch the errors before Round 1 begins.

If the Deck is illegal and the Deck List is legal, a judge should fix the Deck to match the Deck
List. It is the player’s responsibility to obtain any cards needed to match the Deck to the
Deck List before the three-minute mark in the next round. If the player cannot obtain the
cards, he or she will receive a Match Loss for that round.
If both the Deck and Deck List are illegal, a judge should fix the Deck first and then fix the
Deck List to match the Deck. However, if a Deck Check has already been performed in which
the Deck List has been verified as legal, the Deck List cannot be changed. In this case, if the
Deck does not match the Deck List, a judge should fix the Deck to match the Deck List.
• If both the Deck List and the Deck are legal but do not match, a judge should fix the
Deck to match the Deck List. A player registers 3 copies of a limited card in his Deck List.
• A player has 39 cards in her Main Deck.
• A player forgets to remove Side Deck cards from her Deck in between rounds, and the
error is caught after the Deck has been presented to her opponent for randomization.

I swear this Really helps here Thanks red you saved me lots of time

And I was not the one that agreed to this war
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-01-03, 18:08

didn't say that

you and the members of the new/old RoC famously don't get along
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2012-01-03, 18:09

And thats something i can agree with anyway Everyones stop posting here intell a mod shows up to give his final Call

Cause Lovelace dose not KNOW HOW TO READ
Do not Post more

And Like i said before The Ocg Card is still in the deck in a Tcg War
We were not aware of it intell the game was over
But thats like saying i had 5 Tour guilds in my deck but i only used 3 so its fair

Its a Tcg War if he used it or not it was there

Last edited by Twilight Sparkle on 2012-01-03, 18:15; edited 1 time in total
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2012-01-03, 18:10

Gx, you already LOST the duel. We will make sure Sasuke takes the ocg card out of his duel. If you had said something in the duel, then you'd likely be gave the win. But you already lost, and said NOTHING bout it during the duel.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2012-01-03, 19:23

Ok so apartly nobody can get along at this point so i suggest until i can get with a war mod, that this war should be suspended until we can sort out what happened excatly. I've taken a statement from both sides on their accounts and will show it to a judge...if i can find one because lately they dont seem to be on when im on.
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Birthday : 1990-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke 2012-01-03, 19:38

gx be so mad just because you lost that card had no influence in what happend in the duel
Sasuke
Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2012-01-03, 19:44

Sasuke wrote:gx be so mad just because you lost that card had no influence in what happend in the duel

Get out of the war thread you are not any of the teams and you weren't there when it happened im currently talking with TamA to get this sorted out

So like i said Suspended until further notice
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2012-01-03, 19:56

I like to point to what happend to Blueberrys
do keep in mind he did play blueberrys and me with that card in the deck
That means he had Called Ocg on Blueberries even thought he had used Ocg himself.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke 2012-01-03, 20:08

i did not have that card when i duel bluberris s chill out dude is just a game dont be mad because you lost dont try to shark ruling me again
Sasuke
Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post  Abominable 2012-01-03, 20:10

He did not use the ocg card against blueberries. Your logic keeps failing, GX.
Abominable
Abominable

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2012-01-03, 20:14

[NWO] Team New World Order  VS Team Neo Reaper's Of Chronos [NRoC] - {NRoC Wins} - Page 2 Objection

If he did not have it in the deck Vs blueberrys
And had it in the deck Vs me THAT MEANS HE CHANGED HIS DECK

Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2012-01-03, 20:17

Red_Chaos wrote:
Sasuke wrote:gx be so mad just because you lost that card had no influence in what happend in the duel

Get out of the war thread you are not any of the teams and you weren't there when it happened im currently talking with TamA to get this sorted out

So like i said Suspended until further notice

stractch that apprently this profie is the dude that was here he just hasn't changed teams yet on the profie
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Abominable 2012-01-03, 20:19

Twilight Sparkle wrote:[NWO] Team New World Order  VS Team Neo Reaper's Of Chronos [NRoC] - {NRoC Wins} - Page 2 Objection

If he did not have it in the deck Vs blueberrys
And had it in the deck Vs me THAT MEANS HE CHANGED HIS DECK

Sasuke was trying to say that he did not use the ocg card vs blueberries, not that he added the card to his deck after the duel. It's kind of obvious, GX.
Abominable
Abominable

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2012-01-03, 20:24

thats wrong he did not say that he said he did not use it
That means he did not use it in that deck

And im getting a bit sick of the fact how we have all this proof
WHY DONT YOU GUYS SHOW Someproof
Show me proof that he should not get Dq

The rules state that he dose and we have proof and we have Susition he changed his deck AND he reported blueberrys for using a ocg while he was using it.

Your turn to show something
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  WammeSuck 2012-01-03, 20:26

Is anyone trying to get a judge

WammeSuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2012-01-03, 20:27

ive only pmed lots

I Red was talking to Tama about this
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2012-01-03, 20:28

WammeSuck wrote:Is anyone trying to get a judge

Tama Told me to suspended the war until he has made a decision
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Abominable 2012-01-03, 20:34

Twilight Sparkle wrote:thats wrong he did not say that he said he did not use it
That means he did not use it in that deck

And im getting a bit sick of the fact how we have all this proof
WHY DONT YOU GUYS SHOW Someproof
Show me proof that he should not get Dq

The rules state that he dose and we have proof and we have Susition he changed his deck AND he reported blueberrys for using a ocg while he was using it.

Your turn to show something

What do I need proof for? I already said that Sasuke will probably be DQ'd from the rest of the war, but he won his duel with you and that win will not be taken away from him. It's your fault for not saying something during the duel, so don't get mad.
Abominable
Abominable

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2012-01-03, 20:35

Im sorry have you been reading anything i been Typeing You should scroll up to the full problem we did not KNOW he had ocg tell the end of the game

But that being said if he did not change his deck he had ocg vs blueberry to
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Abominable 2012-01-03, 20:47

Yes, I've read everything you've said. And to be honest, my eyes are hurting from reading your terrible grammar. The point is, you saw him play the ocg card, but you admitted defeat. The moment he played the ocg you had the chance to screen it, tell him that is not allowed and then report it here. But since you admitted defeat, you basically accepted the ocg and he won. It's too late to do anything about your loss, sorry pal. The only thing we need to know is, can Sasuke take out the ocg card and continue, or is he simply DQ'd from the rest of the war.
Abominable
Abominable

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2012-01-03, 20:59

Cry me a River

I swear ive met rocks smarter then you

LETS GO OVER WHAT I SAID FOR THE LAST TIME SO THERE IS NO MORE STUIPT POINTLESS POST

I GXMASTER LOST THE GAME 2-1
I GXMASTER SEEN THE OCG CARD AFTER IVE ADMITED DEFEAT ON THE LAST ROUND
I GXMASTER AM NOT REQUESTING A GAME LOST BUT A DQ FOR HIM HIMSELF
I GXMASTER AM SAYING THAT THERE IS A CHANCE HE DID SWICH HIS DECKS BECAUSE HE WOULD NOT CALL OCG ON A DECK IF HE WAS RUNNING OCG HIM SELF.

If you do not understand that get off Dn we dont need retards on here
The Rules state You can not run ocg in a Tcg war
How hard is it to understand that If a Player Runs Ocg its a game lost!
Even if it was later in the game, And the Fact that he did not use it and did not effect the game play dose not Change the sittuation of him having it in the deck at the time being its an illegal card as its self used.

Now show me some Proof that you should not be Dqed Cause here is the proof we have

The Rules of Dn
Proof he has Ocg in his deck
We have You stating that he did not run that card vs blueberrys that means he changed his deck
(if thats not true then he was using ocg when playing blueberrys Causeing him to make a clam that he is breaking himself)
And to top it all off if we did notice it first round (and that would be the rules)
Gxmaster 1-0
Gxmaster 1-1
Gxmaster 2-1
AND NOT EVEN THAT
Blueberrys Game would be void both of you were using Ocg cards the full time

So instead of Talking shit on here HOW ABOUT SOME PROOF AND SOME RULINGS IM SO SICK OF YOU GUYS OPENING YOUR MOUTH WITHOUT PROOF

I Admited I lost a LONG Time ago And i never said i should have gotten a win.

AND FINALY IF YOU HAVE A PROBELM WITH MY GRAMMER THEN GO SUCK IT UP

Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2012-01-03, 21:01

Twilight Sparkle wrote:Cry me a River

I swear ive met rocks smarter then you

LETS GO OVER WHAT I SAID FOR THE LAST TIME SO THERE IS NO MORE STUIPT POINTLESS POST

I GXMASTER LOST THE GAME 2-1
I GXMASTER SEEN THE OCG CARD AFTER IVE ADMITED DEFEAT ON THE LAST ROUND
I GXMASTER AM NOT REQUESTING A GAME LOST BUT A DQ FOR HIM HIMSELF
I GXMASTER AM SAYING THAT THERE IS A CHANCE HE DID SWICH HIS DECKS BECAUSE HE WOULD NOT CALL OCG ON A DECK IF HE WAS RUNNING OCG HIM SELF.

If you do not understand that get off Dn we dont need retards on here
The Rules state You can not run ocg in a Tcg war
How hard is it to understand that If a Player Runs Ocg its a game lost!
Even if it was later in the game, And the Fact that he did not use it and did not effect the game play dose not Change the sittuation of him having it in the deck at the time being its an illegal card as its self used.

Now show me some Proof that you should not be Dqed Cause here is the proof we have

The Rules of Dn
Proof he has Ocg in his deck
We have You stating that he did not run that card vs blueberrys that means he changed his deck
(if thats not true then he was using ocg when playing blueberrys Causeing him to make a clam that he is breaking himself)
And to top it all off if we did notice it first round (and that would be the rules)
Gxmaster 1-0
Gxmaster 1-1
Gxmaster 2-1
AND NOT EVEN THAT
Blueberrys Game would be void both of you were using Ocg cards the full time

So instead of Talking shit on here HOW ABOUT SOME PROOF AND SOME RULINGS IM SO SICK OF YOU GUYS OPENING YOUR MOUTH WITHOUT PROOF

I Admited I lost a LONG Time ago And i never said i should have gotten a win.

AND FINALY IF YOU HAVE A PROBELM WITH MY GRAMMER THEN GO SUCK IT UP

For the love of Pokemon, STOP POSTING!

Also, your post is very offensive, and uses uneeded bad language. Not to mention bad grammar.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2012-01-03, 21:04

Said you the spamer

The face remains your all wrong you have no prooof of anything

I WANT YOU TO PROVE HE DID NOT SWICH HIS DECK
AND I WANT YOU TO PROVE THAT HE IS NOT RUNNING OCG
N your just pist cause i beat you with a deck i built in a few min
Because i knew you would play shady

how to put this the best i can

You can Make your storys look as nice as you like the FACTS are that he cheated end of story
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2012-01-03, 21:05

Twilight Sparkle wrote:Said you the spamer

The face remains your all wrong you have no prooof of anything

I WANT YOU TO PROVE HE DID NOT SWICH HIS DECK
AND I WANT YOU TO PROVE THAT HE IS NOT RUNNING OCG
N your just pist cause i beat you with a deck i built in a few min
Because i knew you would play shady

how to put this the best i can

You can Make your storys look as nice as you like the FACTS are that he cheated end of story

What makes you think he switched his deck if he used dark world against both of you?..... You're just being silly now.

Also, you beat me bc you built a deck meant to counter mine.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight Sparkle 2012-01-03, 21:08

First of all i had no idea what you were running

How on earth is anti your deck it
its just a Twilight deck i didnt change it once bit to play you
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2012-01-03, 21:09

Oh god, for the love of Pokemon, stop posting until TamA enters, or you are going to make me do something worth a ban. You know I'm going to go there.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-01-03, 21:11

No one is to post here until TamA comes up with a verdict.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  itsjustjosh 2012-01-03, 23:47

Phoenix Wright wrote:Dang NRoc, didn't you learn your lesson about warring N?

Amen
itsjustjosh
itsjustjosh
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1980-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelace 2012-01-03, 23:49

itsjustjosh wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:Dang NRoc, didn't you learn your lesson about warring N?

Amen

Read Van's post, Mr.Brony.
Lovelace
Lovelace

Back to top Go down

Post  Abominable 2012-01-03, 23:54

BIG SEXY SAID DONT POST HERE. GTFO N AND JOSH
Abominable
Abominable

Back to top Go down

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-01-04, 01:31

I could have sworn I said do not post here, and what do I see? 2 Spam posts and someone trying to tell you to stop posting. Way to listen.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Post  TamACOPY 2012-01-06, 13:29

According to the KDE Tournament policies that are applied on sanctioned events as Regionals and YCS, when a match is finished, the players must call a judge before filling the match result slips (on online DN matches, admitting defeat is comparable to filling the match result slips.) When the judge arrives, if the cards are still on the table, they can see the field status and are still on time to award a game loss for the use of an illegal card, even if that player would have won had that not be noticed (on online DN matches, the final screenshot of the match is comparable to having the cards in the table when the judge arrives).

Considering the above, SasukeUchihaHollow gets a game loss in the 3rd round of the match against Gxmaster. This decision is final.

Also, following the same KDE Tournament policies, after a match result slip is filled and checked by a Judge, the result of that match remains unchanged even if a mistake is later noticed on it.

Considering this, the results of the matches that SasukeUchihaHollow may have had prior to this event are unchanged.

Continue with the war now.
TamACOPY
TamACOPY

Birthday : 1991-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Potus-Mat 2012-01-06, 21:28

Excellent. Now, if we may finish this...
Potus-Mat
Potus-Mat

Birthday : 1994-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2012-01-08, 11:05

bump is there a chance you guys can give us an idea of when Wammesuck gets on?
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Red_Chaos 2012-01-10, 01:01

its been a day since i lasted posted and is there a chance a mod could see if its true that the opposing team disbanded?
Red_Chaos
Red_Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post  DefiniteOtaku 2012-01-12, 03:51

Opposing Team has disbanded.
NRoC wins by default.
DefiniteOtaku
DefiniteOtaku
Chaotic Stupid
Chaotic Stupid

Birthday : 1992-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2