Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystal Potential

2 posters

Go down

Crystal Potential Empty Crystal Potential

Post  kyros 2012-01-04, 22:53

I've always loved Crystal Beasts ever since they were first released. I had my deck made with them and Hamon online before the cards came out in tcg and had it complete within a week or two when they were released. Unfortunately, nearly all of their newer support cards are subpar imo. Here is a card that I would think would be pretty good support for them and, at the very least, renew others' interest in them.

Crystal Potential

Continuous Spell

Effect:
This card gains these cumulative effects based upon how many 'crystal beast' cards you have in your spell and trap card zone.
1-2: Once a turn you may add an 'Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins' from your deck or graveyard to your hand. If you do, you may not activate it this turn.
3-4: Once a turn you may destroy one card on your side of the field to return one card on your opponent's side of the field to the owner's hand.
5: This card counts as a 'Crystal Beast' card.

Is there anyone else who thinks it would be cool to have more (at least better) support for Crystal Beasts?
kyros
kyros

Back to top Go down

Crystal Potential Empty Re: Crystal Potential

Post  dragonsamurai77 2012-01-07, 22:40

kyros wrote:I've always loved Crystal Beasts ever since they were first released. I had my deck made with them and Hamon online before the cards came out in tcg and had it complete within a week or two when they were released. Unfortunately, nearly all of their newer support cards are subpar imo. Here is a card that I would think would be pretty good support for them and, at the very least, renew others' interest in them.

Crystal Potential

Continuous Spell

Effect:
This card gains these cumulative effects based upon how many 'crystal beast' cards you have in your spell and trap card zone.
1-2: Once a turn you may add an 'Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins' from your deck or graveyard to your hand. If you do, you may not activate it this turn.
3-4: Once a turn you may destroy one card on your side of the field to return one card on your opponent's side of the field to the owner's hand.
5: This card counts as a 'Crystal Beast' card.

Is there anyone else who thinks it would be cool to have more (at least better) support for Crystal Beasts?

Note that it's effect for having 5 Crystal Beasts in your S/T zone can never be applied, since it takes up the last slot itself.

dragonsamurai77

Back to top Go down

Post  kyros 2012-01-07, 23:19

lol I meant for that to be 4
kyros
kyros

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down