Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teams and Wars suggestion #2

2 posters

Go down

Teams and Wars suggestion #2 Empty Teams and Wars suggestion #2

Post  coolchemist2001 2012-01-06, 19:04

So, here I am again with my second suggestion (my first suggestion did not seem super popular. I guess someone at some point will conduct a one-man-war for his team to prove me correct).

Anyways, here's my second suggestion:

Regarding banned decks in wars; why do we have limits on banned decks?? If both my team captain and my opponent's do not wish to see a "Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth" deck being played, why do we not allow that?

Even in non-ranked wars there is a lot of limits on the decks that can be limited (ironic, no?). So my suggestion is: If the war is not ranked, just let the teams ban whatever decks they want.
coolchemist2001
coolchemist2001

Back to top Go down

Teams and Wars suggestion #2 Empty Re: Teams and Wars suggestion #2

Post  Tsunayoshi 2012-01-06, 19:09

Unrated Wars already allow for the banning of any decks that the teams agree on. Any limit on decks in Unrated wars have to be agreed on to start with.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Birthday : 1987-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  coolchemist2001 2012-01-06, 19:12

Is it? If it is then I'm sorry again I might have missed something, but I read that part:
TamA wrote:
Banned Decks: (The only Decks that can be banned this way are Exodia, Burn, Stall and Mill.)
Which was talking about non-ranked wars.
coolchemist2001
coolchemist2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunayoshi 2012-01-06, 19:19

What would be the point in banning any other deck outside of the above to start with? As far I as I can tell, there is nothing to be fixed as the team Leads can just ban the decks that are fun suckers, leaving pretty much whatever else the teams want to play available.
Tsunayoshi
Tsunayoshi

Birthday : 1987-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down