Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord_michiru Report.

3 posters

Go down

Lord_michiru Report. Empty Lord_michiru Report.

Post  Starlings 2011-06-15, 21:36

I was playing versus a person named Lord_harlow I used one wave motion cannon and he then refused to duel me because he said since I have a wave motion cannon that I was a newb using a burn deck I asked him repeatedly to play and he refused so I called an admin to get him to play, reluctantly he did play the duel but I used the a.s.s system against him because he refused to play and forced me to call an admin, the admin that I had called then BANNED me because I used the a.s.s system on the player.

http://tinypaste.com/9e49d4

Bump.

Starlings

Back to top Go down

Lord_michiru Report. Empty Re: Lord_michiru Report.

Post  Starlings 2011-06-16, 19:25

Bump, I'd like to see Lord_michiru's admin privileges revoked.

Starlings

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_Michiru 2011-06-19, 04:03

Ok what is all this about?
Lord_Michiru
Lord_Michiru

Birthday : 1990-03-10

https://www.youtube.com/user/MichiruMiyake

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2011-06-19, 04:05

So you forced Harlow to complete the duel and it happened, right? so you lost and used A.S.S. button? or he never played?

What I am getting from that post is that you A.S.S.'d him before the admin arrives. Also, you cannot ask for an admin to lose his privileges that clearly so careful of your words.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_Michiru 2011-06-19, 04:12

Starlings wrote:Bump, I'd like to see Lord_michiru's admin privileges revoked.

Ok first off why would you like that? Second of all I gave strikes to both of you not bans, You for anti abuse and him for language etc. And 3 instead of ranting here go to DN and Tell me there. And last I made you two duel and if there was another problem the logical choice was contact me again
Lord_Michiru
Lord_Michiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_Michiru 2011-06-19, 23:04

Funny thing Master Chief that when I went to talk to him he acts like a kid and says you know what I think of you and then logs off. He can come behind my back and say it so people can read but can't PM me and say it to me. Like if he intentionally wants to give me bad reputation. Oh well,everybody knows I'm a good and fair admin ^_^
Lord_Michiru
Lord_Michiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Atomic Nightmare 2011-06-19, 23:54

Starlings, if an opponent is refusing to play, then simply contact an admin. If the admin succeeds in having the duel continue, then there is no longer any reason to A.S.S.

Furthermore, the admin that banned you had every right to do so since you abused the A.S.S. button. It is supposed to be used when a situation cannot be resolved and the opponent is being a jerk. This was not the case.

Lastly, asking for Lord_Michiru's admin status to be taken away from him for doing his job is ridiculous, especially since he didn't even ban you, which he could have since this is classified as A.S.S. abuse.
Atomic Nightmare
Atomic Nightmare

Birthday : 1993-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_Michiru 2011-06-20, 00:00

Atomic Nightmare wrote:Starlings, if an opponent is refusing to play, then simply contact an admin. If the admin succeeds in having the duel continue, then there is no longer any reason to A.S.S.

Furthermore, the admin that banned you had every right to do so since you abused the A.S.S. button. It is supposed to be used when a situation cannot be resolved and the opponent is being a jerk. This was not the case.

Lastly, asking for Lord_Michiru's admin status to be taken away from him for doing his job is ridiculous, especially since he didn't even ban you, which he could have since this is classified as A.S.S. abuse.

It is true but I decided not to ban him and just give him a strike and he went ballistic
Lord_Michiru
Lord_Michiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2011-06-20, 02:26

Case closed. Sorry for the inconvenience Lord Michiru.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down