Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DN Rules need to be REVISED

2 posters

Go down

DN Rules need to be REVISED  Empty DN Rules need to be REVISED

Post  Seallux Ichigo 2012-01-25, 17:46

I just took a quick peek of the rules and so far i have to say 2 of the rules seem to be 90% percent seem to be the same rulings with different phrases to em..

Trolling... and hate speechs.. and spamming all seem to fall under the same category of rulings.. and they all seem to throw the ban stick of it being 1-2 days and all the penalties don't seem be all that different i mean did you guys even think about the rules and penalties better yet did u least test em out on each other before passes them thru as the rules...

enough of the rant the point is it seems you guys need re work ur rulings because from the looks of DN people have been spamming the call Admin button for every little thing just cuz they can and its making the game less fun and more like work just get by single duel.i believe there should be bit of diversity of the rulings that way people cant spam the admin button and there should be A.S.S button i'm sorry but it seems very likely to be needed it helps speeds things up and show ppl who are the trolls or who the jerks of DN without Causing so much drama. ADmin: A.S.S Admit Defeat, Draw , (Rematch) seem to be have worked best . please keep this in mind for anyone that wants to vote for it so it seems fair for everyone.

As For the rulings themself here a few good ones that can be added and note please ask DN for suggestions before throwing ur own ideas so its from the ppl the punishment came from not from a 1 sided rules from the admins , okay heres #1 ruling 1 for spamming, : Negative 100 points as in -100 on they'r rept. like back when A.S.S was on that way we can tell whos a spammer / jerk #2 for misuse of the A.S.S Button : -200 points , 1 step , 3rd time banned for 1day *(second offences upto the ppl to vote on what it should be), # cheating in official tornament duels : i believe a bann for least couple of hr or day will due. and minus 500- points depending how big the tornament was i believe this should suffice , anyways this just my advice. i wanted throw down since no one took too much intrest in the rulings or read it , they seem pretty horribly made. and btw having more than one account seems stupid to be agaisnt the rules. theres a few up there that doesn't seem (Needed) .

Thanks for listening guys if u guys enjoyed these rules or this subject please make a note of it and contact people to help get this started.
Seallux Ichigo
Seallux Ichigo

Birthday : 1988-06-25

Back to top Go down

DN Rules need to be REVISED  Empty Re: DN Rules need to be REVISED

Post  Miror B. 2012-01-25, 18:27

You were on a blacklisted IP.
That's why you were banned.
Unless Seallux Ichigo is not your DN name.

We use the bantable and common sense to give punishments. If you feel you were wrongly banned, well we have a ban appeal section for a reason. But in your case...
Miror B.
Miror B.

Back to top Go down