Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Oh god, it's been so long" Gishki Deck

+5
MrChillmatic
mido9
itsjustjosh
El Gramma
Spoon
9 posters

Go down

The "Oh god, it's been so long" Gishki Deck Empty The "Oh god, it's been so long" Gishki Deck

Post  Spoon 2012-02-01, 11:49

I returned! Like... after 5 months or so... just for teh lulz. And here are Gishkis... with a (at least for me) new concept... that's all I have to say Very Happy

Monsters (23):
3x Evigishki Zeal Gigas
1x Evigishki Levianima

3x Gishki Abyss
3x Gishki Beast
3x Vision Gishki
3x Gishki Shadow
2x Gishki Diviner
2x Gishki Avance
2x Gishki Chain
1x Gishki Natalia

Spells (13):
3x Gishki Aquamirror
3x Salvage
3x Surface
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn

Traps (4):
2x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Torrential Tribute

Total: 40

Extra Deck (15):
3x Lavalval Chain
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Steelswarm Roach
1x Vylon Disigma
1x Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1x Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
1x Superdreadnought Turret Train Gustaph WTF BOOM!

1x Ally of Justice Catastor
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Scrap Dragon

Any cards I missed that are important over the last few months? Other suggestions or thoughts?

So long,

Spoon

Last edited by Spoon on 2012-02-02, 06:50; edited 1 time in total
Spoon
Spoon

Birthday : 1989-10-15

Back to top Go down

The "Oh god, it's been so long" Gishki Deck Empty Re: The "Oh god, it's been so long" Gishki Deck

Post  El Gramma 2012-02-01, 11:59

Mind how you use Gigas and his effect. I remember someone who'd spent 7000 LP on his effect.

Then I beat them with a direct Sonic Shooter attack. :B
El Gramma
El Gramma

Birthday : 1992-12-01

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/User:Lord_Grammaticus

Back to top Go down

The "Oh god, it's been so long" Gishki Deck Empty Re: The "Oh god, it's been so long" Gishki Deck

Post  itsjustjosh 2012-02-01, 12:54

Think dualities r better than surface
itsjustjosh
itsjustjosh
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1980-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  mido9 2012-02-01, 13:06

What's the concept? All i see is potpurri and mildly playable cards.
mido9
mido9

Back to top Go down

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-01, 13:13

Why so many synchros ?
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  mido9 2012-02-01, 13:34

MrChillmatic wrote:Why so many synchros ?

Staple synchros for monster reborn and mind control
mido9
mido9

Back to top Go down

Post  MrChillmatic 2012-02-01, 15:01

mido9 wrote:
MrChillmatic wrote:Why so many synchros ?

Staple synchros for monster reborn and mind control

There's only a Monster Reborn here.

Well, I gues it's better than leaving open spots in the extra.
MrChillmatic
MrChillmatic

Birthday : 1990-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kmegaguy01 2012-02-01, 19:45

Since you run 3 Zeal Gigas why not run Super Dreadnought?
Kmegaguy01
Kmegaguy01

Back to top Go down

Post  Spoon 2012-02-02, 06:48

El Gramma wrote:Mind how you use Gigas and his effect. I remember someone who'd spent 7000 LP on his effect.

Each time I use Zeal Gigas' effect (correctly), that's a +2 in card advantage for me... if you can't win a game after gaining a +14(!) card advantage in total from just 1 card, you can't be helped.

Think dualities r better than surface
Why? Surface gives me another opportunity to reuse Abyss (you know, main search engine for about anything), revive Diviner for more Fortunetelling and/or card advantage or revive Vision Gishki just to Summon Zeal Gigas... Duality is nice, sure, but definitely not at the cost of my main combo Shocked

Why so many synchros ?
As already stated, only for Monster Reborn. Don't need that many Xyzs (aside from Lavalval Chain), so I have quite a bit of emergency space in there.

What's the concept? All i see is potpurri and mildly playable cards.
Draw the crap out of my deck, thus winning via card advantage and a 3200 ATK beater that knocks every card out of the way with ease. That's about it. I still have to test some more if this really works out, but I'm pretty confident.

Since you run 3 Zeal Gigas why not run Super Dreadnought?
*Looks up the card*
WTF BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Sounds like fun, I'll make space for it somewhere Very Happy
Spoon
Spoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wright 2012-02-02, 07:35

Looks solid, but I would try and run at least 2 gustrake for the luls
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright

Birthday : 1993-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  El Gramma 2012-02-02, 18:51

Spoon wrote:
El Gramma wrote:Mind how you use Gigas and his effect. I remember someone who'd spent 7000 LP on his effect.

Each time I use Zeal Gigas' effect (correctly), that's a +2 in card advantage for me... if you can't win a game after gaining a +14(!) card advantage in total from just 1 card, you can't be helped.

The thing is, they did it all in one turn. :v
El Gramma
El Gramma

Birthday : 1992-12-01

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/User:Lord_Grammaticus

Back to top Go down

Post  Spoon 2012-02-03, 08:29

Phoenix Wright wrote:Looks solid, but I would try and run at least 2 gustrake for the luls

Since reducing the opponent's hand size is not important anymore... nah, it's a nice card, but not fitting for this deck.

After some testing, I felt the consistency is not quite what it should be, so Dualities have to go in after all... can somebody find me space?
Spoon
Spoon

Back to top Go down

Post  [EP] Irate 2012-02-03, 08:33

Maybe Trade-Ins + Soul Ogres.
This is a variant I have seen. Then recycle with Mirror and gain some advantage.
[EP] Irate
[EP] Irate
Irate God
Irate God

Birthday : 1996-02-02

https://www.youtube.com/user/SkarmoryHunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicks016 2012-02-05, 17:21

Hey Spoon! Nice to see you again! Smile

As for the deck, I think it looks very impressive and well thought out! How's Gishki Natalia working for you? I have tried it in my own, and it was alright (better mid-late game). Maybe add another Evigishki Levianima just for another level 8? Maybe drop a chain or so to replace it? Other than that it looks great, built a similar one myself!
Nicks016
Nicks016

Birthday : 1995-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Spoon 2012-02-06, 14:49

Nicks016 wrote:Hey Spoon! Nice to see you again! Smile
Hi there Very Happy

As for the deck, I think it looks very impressive and well thought out! How's Gishki Natalia working for you? I have tried it in my own, and it was alright (better mid-late game). Maybe add another Evigishki Levianima just for another level 8? Maybe drop a chain or so to replace it? Other than that it looks great, built a similar one myself!

I'm currently thinking about dropping all Chains and Natalia together to make space for Dualities... requires testing though. I think I drew Natalia once while I have her in here, I doubt she really adds anything, I just like the artwork, and the effect fits the theme. Also, Diviner doesn't really work as intended, I rarely Summon him at all, and if I do, he's just "Let's call something random I want and see if it comes up" (worked twice up until now). This deck summons Zeal Gigas easier than a puny Level 3 monster... weird, but I'll take what I can get Smile

Another Levianima... to be honest, I never Summoned him until now... should probably just scrap him for the Soul Ogre or a Mind Augus, those at least serve a purpose O.o
Spoon
Spoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicks016 2012-02-06, 16:39

You got a point there with the Chains and the Natalia. Oh well, time to go test in my own build! If anything, Side a Soul Ogre. I have had so many problems getting over Scrap Dragons and the like, but I suppose that's what Zealgigas is for, but I digress. Also, yeah Diviner is pretty... situational for the most part. Its funny when you pull it off, but the risks outweigh the overall benefits, but it's your choice.
Nicks016
Nicks016

Birthday : 1995-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down