Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Crane support

3 posters

Go down

Sacred Crane support Empty Sacred Crane support

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-02-03, 11:57

Sacred Goose
LIGHT/Winged-Beast/4/1100/1200
When this card is normal summoned: Add 1 "Sacred" Light Winged-Beast type monster from your deck to your hand.

-----------------------

Sacred Flamingo
LIGHT/Winged-Beast/Tuner/2/500/300
If this card is used for a synchro summon where all other materials are Light Winged-Beast type monsters; draw 1 cards for every non-tuner used.

-----------------------
Sacred Raggiana
LIGHT/Winged-Beast/4/1000/1000
When this card is normal summoned; special summon 1 "Sacred" Light Winged-Beast type monster from your graveyard.

-----------------------
Call of the Sacred Bird
Spell
Discard 1 "Sacred" Light Winged-Beast type: target 1 card in your graveyard; add the targeted card to your deck and shuffle it, draw 2 cards.
-----------------------
Sacred Albatross
LIGHT/Winged-Beast/1/0/0
If this card is added from your deck to your hand; draw 1 card.

----------------------
Sacred Bird Tamer
LIGHT/Warrior/4/1900/800
The summon of "Sacred" Light Winged-Beast type monsters cannot be negated. When a "Sacred" Light Winged-Beast type is summoned:target 1 spell or trap card on the field; destroy it and increase the attack of the summoned monster by 300.
----------------------
Sacred Bird Statue
Cont. Spell
Each time a "Sacred" Light Winged-Beast type is summoned; place 1 Sacred Counter on this card (max 2). You can send this card to the graveyard to draw 1 card for each counter on this card. While this card is face up; your hand limit becomes 8.
----------------------
Offerings to the Sacred Bird
Spell
Activate only while you control a face-up "Sacred" Light Winged-Beast type. Target 1 "Sacred" Light Winged-Beast type and 3 other cards in your graveyard; add the cards to your deck and shuffle it.
----------------------
Sacred Bird of Paradise
LIGHT/Winged-Beast/Rank 4/2400/1000
2 Level 4 "Sacred" Light Winged-Beast type monsters
Once per turn you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card; draw 1 card.
----------------------
Sacred Bird of the Heavens
LIGHT/Winged-Beast/Synchro/6/2400/1000
1 "Sacred" Light Winged-Beast type tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters
When this card is synchro summoned successfully; draw 1 card for each "Sacred" Light Winged-Beast type non-tuner monsters used. Once per turn: you can reveal as many "Sacred" Light Winged-Beast type monsters in your hand to target that many cards in your graveyard; add them to your deck and shuffle it.
---------------------
Sacred Sparrow
LIGHT/Winged-Beast/Tuner/2/1300/200
If this card is drawn by a card effect which name includes "Sacred", special summon this card and draw 1 more card.
--------------------
Sacred Eagle
LIGHT/Winged-Beast/4/1800/1200
If this card is sent to the graveyard by your opponent (either by card effect or battle); special summon 1 "Sacred" Light Winged-Beast monster from your deck to your side of the field.
------------------

Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Sacred Crane support Empty Re: Sacred Crane support

Post  OverlordMMM 2012-02-04, 00:39

I so want to use Sacred Flamingo in my "Tuning Warehouse" deck. I'd purposely add DNA Surgery(Transplant?) just so I can draw double the amount of cards when synching for a level 8.

(I tend to get all 3 Tuningware out easy, though I'd have to rebuild the base of the deck)

I could picture it. Supposing DNA is active I'd Normal Summon Flamingo, Call of the Haunted a Tuningware, Inferno Reckless Summon. Synch 8 for Scrap Dragon, pop Call for one of their cards, then draw 6 cards. Activate Desynchro, SS all of them, SS Doppelwarrior, synch 8 again for Scrap. Summon tokens, draw 6. Use Scrap popping a token and their card. SS Quickdraw Synchron from hand. Synch with him and token for Drill Warrior. Etc, etc, etc.
OverlordMMM
OverlordMMM

Back to top Go down

Post  Barricade 2012-02-04, 00:55

flamingo and raggiana are my main problems
Flamingo for what Overlord Two-One said, and for Raggiana, it can special summon the synchro or Xyz. So make it "Level 4 or lower" Light Winged Beast
Barricade
Barricade

Birthday : 1995-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum