Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team !Blaspheme is looking for memebers!

4 posters

Go down

Team !Blaspheme is looking for memebers! Empty Team !Blaspheme is looking for memebers!

Post  !BATMAN 2012-02-04, 16:54

Team Blaspheme is a new DN team looking to put together a squad of elite, active members. We will participate in wars, share ideas, have some laughs, and make our name known all across the dueling network community. If you want to be a part of this new movement message me on here or on duelingnetwork.com for a test(my username is !BATMAN there as well). I'm looking for a Co-Captain for the team as well.

The test will consist of a series of 3 duels each of which both players will use a different deck. I will be grading your performance based on ruling knowledge, amount of misplays, creativity of deck, and attitude.

If you're interested in joining the next big team on dueling network, then Team !blaspheme is for you. Remember that this is a new team, so the possibilities are endless. C:

~!BATMAN

Last edited by !BATMAN on 2012-02-05, 15:59; edited 1 time in total
!BATMAN
!BATMAN

Back to top Go down

Team !Blaspheme is looking for memebers! Empty im a good dueler

Post  godsofchaos 2012-02-04, 20:26

i have many decks and have played since the cards came out about 8-9 years ago and i am very familiar with the rules and i rarly lose unless i quit because the other does not know how to play and i dont want to deal with that.
godsofchaos
godsofchaos

Back to top Go down

Team !Blaspheme is looking for memebers! Empty Re: Team !Blaspheme is looking for memebers!

Post  !BATMAN 2012-02-05, 16:00

Sorry things didn't work out, chaos.
!BATMAN
!BATMAN

Back to top Go down

Team !Blaspheme is looking for memebers! Empty Re: Team !Blaspheme is looking for memebers!

Post  Blaster_AJ 2012-02-09, 20:34

Bump.

Blaster_AJ

Birthday : 1991-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Zar 2012-02-12, 01:08

Can I try out? I guess I'm a decent duelist...
Zar
Zar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down