Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New perspective/view for duel table

2 posters

Go down

New perspective/view  for duel table Empty New perspective/view for duel table

Post  MadnessLord 2012-02-17, 20:45

I mean this doesn't include frame animations or 3d or somehintg like that, they just could change the view of the duel table from a duelist so that it doesn't look flat. Of course in real life the table is flat lol but hey i can dream and suggest.
I know it's just for look but it gives some sort of "updated" perspective of duel.

Kinda like tag force duel table or:

Off-topic: Enjoy the crazy Gishki video of that japanese guy lol.
MadnessLord
MadnessLord

Back to top Go down

New perspective/view  for duel table Empty Re: New perspective/view for duel table

Post  Adept VantageSP 2012-02-17, 20:51

This style of dueling would be a lot of work for BLS to work on and will most likely not be done anytime in the future. The way DN is set up is perfectly fine at the moment. If BLS sees fit he may do this in the future but that is entirely up to him and his personal tastes/views on the matter. Yugioh! Online was most likely coded by several people, most likely a small development team. BLS is a lone freelance coder (from what I can tell) and this would take him an enormous amount of time. He would have to program a camera view as well as many other advanced techniques. Also, be aware this may be incredibly hard to do with a flash based program. In short, most likely won't happen. Thank you for your suggestion though, if you want to suggest anything else please feel free to do so.
Adept VantageSP
Adept VantageSP
Adept Swordsmaster
 Adept Swordsmaster

Birthday : 1992-05-08

http://yugiohgxforums.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum