Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solitare

4 posters

Go down

Solitare Empty Solitare

Post  Harvest Lee 2012-02-19, 01:27

This is a suggestion for a function that exist already in other card game generators TCG players ETC. The solitaire function is just a shuffler for the user to play them-shelves in order to get the feel of the probability of drawing each card and hand without duelling someone else, or just starting a game just by yourself that doesn't count for ratings. Sometimes people like to perform Ghost experiments so that they can better understand a new deck type and having a solitaire option would be ideal to gain a competant understanding of a new deck type that may be previously unfamiliar.

I understand that in a real duel that's rated or not, nothing would go according to plan, but it would dramatically increase the first steps in the learning curb of a new deck type to pick up the concept of it in the safety of your own room before facing off against an upperclassman.

If I'm wrong than please correct me or point me to current tools that DN already has for this kind of use.
Harvest Lee
Harvest Lee

Back to top Go down

Solitare Empty Re: Solitare

Post  DefiniteOtaku 2012-02-19, 01:31

It really easy to see what your coming from, but its not really needed.

Test in unrated, if they quit, you've got a solitaire-esqu setup to toy around with now.
DefiniteOtaku
DefiniteOtaku
Chaotic Stupid
Chaotic Stupid

Birthday : 1992-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Harvest Lee 2012-02-19, 01:33

Oh ok, then I guess its just simpler to ask for a tests that don't require someone to join.
Harvest Lee
Harvest Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimo Force 2012-02-19, 01:40

Harvest Lee wrote:Oh ok, then I guess its just simpler to ask for a tests that don't require someone to join.
[Sarcasm detected]
I still believe it's better to test your deck in an actual duel than using this solitaire method, because you need to see how your deck performs against other decks as well.
Kimo Force
Kimo Force

Birthday : 1996-01-01

http://dodacademy.star-ac.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Badass_Bunny 2012-02-19, 01:47

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/t3039-got-a-suggestion-we-might-have-heard-it-before
The Detonator wrote:
- Solitaire Mode (for Deck testing) No
Badass_Bunny
Badass_Bunny
Smexy Duelist
Smexy Duelist

Birthday : 1996-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down