Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McLauchlin

3 posters

Go down

McLauchlin Empty McLauchlin

Post  McLauchlin 2012-02-19, 16:03

Hello. I'm coming back to the Yugioh TCG after a year's hiatus. I ran a fairly brutal Blackwing deck back when they were top tier, AKA when Black Whirlwind, Gale, and Kalut were at 3. Coming back to the game, I plan to run a Disaster Dragon deck with wyverns, R.E.D. Metal dragon, White Stone, and the other basic staples of the deck.

Here's a little about myself. My name is Dalton and I'm 17 years old, a senior in high school, and plan to go to college soon after graduating. After I attain my degree and what not, I plan to work my way up to being a detective. I enjoy a lot of online games, specifically World of Warcraft, League of Legends, and occasionally Bloodline Champions. Being a fairly introverted person, I tend to keep to myself unless I have something profound to say. My favorite card as of now is most likely Genesis Dragon, but Red Eyes Wyvern is pretty sexy too.. That's generally as much as I'd like to give out. I hope to be acquainted with you all soon.

PS: To Lightpulsar or not to Lightpulsar?
McLauchlin
McLauchlin

Birthday : 1994-06-06

Back to top Go down

McLauchlin Empty Re: McLauchlin

Post  MaiValentine93 2012-02-19, 18:53

Hi! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay and stay active x
MaiValentine93
MaiValentine93

Birthday : 1993-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrilla 2012-02-19, 18:57

Hulloooo! and all of that nice stuff :3 Have fun!
Cyrilla
Cyrilla

Birthday : 1992-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum