Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question suggestion.

2 posters

Go down

A question suggestion. Empty A question suggestion.

Post  Tsukasa112 2012-02-21, 11:15

God, the title sounds like a bad Yugioh dub title. Anyway, my suggestion is kind of a question. I didn't know whether to post it in the suggestions or questions, but it's more like a suggestion then a question, maybe, I think.

Anyway, here's the deal: I had a friend over the other day. We were both laptopin' it up and dueling. We got bored of using our bland irl decks and thought...Hey, we could duel on dueling network and use whatever kinds of decks we want! He hurried to his laptop and me to mine, we both log into Dueling Network only to find that...Hey, he can't log on. I guess it's due to both of us using the same connection or something...I guess?

I was just wondering if there's anything you can do about this? I mean, I know why you do it, it's like to stop people from dueling themselves to give them a high ranking, right? So I was just wondering if I could suggest you to find a better way to do this or something. (I only added that last part to make this seem more like a suggestion, y'see?)

If not then I totally understand lol

Tsukasa112

Back to top Go down

A question suggestion. Empty Re: A question suggestion.

Post  Chief 2012-02-21, 16:52

I can sign on three accounts on the same laptop. You two can sign on the same IP. You two can't play rated for obvious reasons.
Chief
Chief

Back to top Go down