Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey =)

4 posters

Go down

Hey =) Empty Hey =)

Post  Jaden_yuki-- 2012-02-27, 22:01

Sooo... not sure if i've introduced myself here but i might as well do it now seeing as i'm extremely bored and curently slacking off on an essay that's due tomorrow .__.

So uh hey, i'm jaden, some of you may know me from duelacademy.net as the slifer leader (when i say some i mean none of you except maybe vantageSP =/ )

But uhh yeah i play heroes and i'm always up for a duel so if you wanna throw down then hit me up! =D
Jaden_yuki--
Jaden_yuki--

Back to top Go down

Hey =) Empty Re: Hey =)

Post  Cheren 2012-02-27, 22:04

Welcome to the forums! Pity I haven't been to that other site tho... Enjoy your stay in Ponyville! Very Happy
Cheren
Cheren

Birthday : 1999-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  itsjustjosh 2012-02-28, 09:05

Jaden_yuki-- wrote:Sooo... not sure if i've introduced myself here but i might as well do it now seeing as i'm extremely bored and curently slacking off on an essay that's due tomorrow .__.

So uh hey, i'm jaden, some of you may know me from duelacademy.net as the slifer leader (when i say some i mean none of you except maybe vantageSP =/ )

But uhh yeah i play heroes and i'm always up for a duel so if you wanna throw down then hit me up! =D
Welcome to forums. Any help needed just ask me. A friend of vantage's is a friend of mine
itsjustjosh
itsjustjosh
[AW] Aesir Warriors
[AW] Aesir Warriors

Birthday : 1980-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  thehostplayer 2012-02-28, 09:54

Welcome to the Forums,

I hope you enjoy it here - don't be a stranger, be active! I look forward to seeing you around.
thehostplayer
thehostplayer

Birthday : 1990-12-04

http://thehostplayer.jimdo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum