Dueling Network Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wh3elson

Go down

wh3elson Empty wh3elson

Post  wh3elson 2011-06-22, 14:21

Username Name: wh3elson, real name is Wilson, hahaha
Years Playing: Since started deck yugi and kaiba!, but on and off. stopped at pharoah's servant, picked it back up right after teleDAD era was over, only online though.
Tournaments Competed in: None, haha stopped at pharoahs servant and i was still pretty young back then.
Dueling Achievements: hahaha i've came back from having 50 lp, and top decking dark hole,
Team: no team
Favorite Card: hrmmm, this is a hard one. my favorite card might be raigeki, as it was the first holo i ever pulled. but as the stupid kid i was, i traded raigeki for a holo time wizard, trident dragon, and some other shiny card.
Key Card: I used to love running quickdraw dandywarrior but now the deck i love using is Scraps, so it'd be Scrap Dragon!
Favorite Deck Type: Control/Aggro
Tourney Deck: depends on what i feel like running in online tournaments!
Hated Deck: RFG, god i hate these deck with a passion, they're SO SLOW and annoying.

A little about Me:
I love basketball, i play and watch all the time.
My favorite team the Chicago Bulls!, hometown. haha
i love talking basketball too so if anyone ever wants to talk stats or about players i'm your guy Very Happy.
uhhh, what else, i'm Chinese! w00t w00t. and yeahhh, yu-gi-oh is too fun Very Happy

wh3elson

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum